Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So was I.

And now honestly I'm not sure the difference is enough for me to order the Exclusive directly from Sideshow, especially if it costs me 35-55% more than what I would pay for the regular locally.

And I'm actually thinking that the regular head looks better. Which is odd as originally I really wanted the 90's style hair.

Same here... Same exact face but curly, def not worth additional 35-55%.

So, no change of portrait, just a change of hair. Quite lazy considering this will easily be the most expensive of the 5 ladies, possibly even more expensive than Magneto.

I will still get it regardless of the price. Just not pressured to get the EX now. I need some X-Men in my collection.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm surprised at the relatively small footprint of this statue. My initial impressions from photos was that it was much bigger, but I'm pleasantly surprised that I'll easily be able to display this in a Besta with Glassvik doors.

IMG_0700.JPG

I like it, would have preferred a different face but still looks good. Also it gives me two display options that both look great

In any case, I like it!!

Its either the EX or the REG for me. And since the EX is not that much more, then I'm in for the EX.

Well, at least there are a couple of us that agree. This is getting ripped to shreds over at SF. Makes no sense. If you live out of the US, sure, extra cost hurts, but the portrait is beautiful. If it had been shown first, people would have been falling out of their chairs.

Well, at least there are a couple of us that agree. This is getting ripped to shreds over at SF. Makes no sense. If you live out of the US, sure, extra cost hurts, but the portrait is beautiful. If it had been shown first, people would have been falling out of their chairs.

Beauty, like a lot of things are subjective, and while I don't hate the regular headsculpt, I'm not sure I love it either.

I still intend to preorder the regular locally, and honestly I actually do prefer the headsculpt over the other X-Ladies in the line except for maybe X-23.

Psylocke isn't what I picture her to be, and I never understood the love that Emma Frost got, and I do dislike the Mystique and especially Ivy's facesculpt.

Statue Forum is toxic, they complain about literally everything. It’s just a whole bunch of people who hate their lives so they project it onto there.

I agree she has s very particular face on her. I’m on the fence with this one. I’m getting back into the X-men line.

I agree, I would personally have to see more. Although it’s nice Sideshow is making a lot of unique head sculpts, it would be nice if they started making 2-3 for each statue it cater to more people who don’t like certain ones. Making the master mold can be somewhat expensive though.

Doesn't make sense to me either. The REG portrait looks great. The EX is just as good ...definitely doesn't diminish the REG in anyway.

I actually like the EX hair. Would have been nice to get a different face too but still looks good. I'm back on the fence lol. But this is going to be like $700 i bet. If its much less, I might go for it.

I actually like the EX hair. Would have been nice to get a different face too but still looks good. I'm back on the fence lol. But this is going to be like $700 i bet. If its much less, I might go for it.

This will be at least $750 to match magneto. I would have liked a different face on the EX and also more switch out options but then they would charge even more

This will be at least $750 to match magneto. I would have liked a different face on the EX and also more switch out options but then they would charge even more

Man yea $750 is just too much. I'm not sure I could do that for one 1/4 statue. It makes me sad that my OG Gambit and Rogue PFs combined was less than that.

Man yea $750 is just too much. I'm not sure I could do that for one 1/4 statue. It makes me sad that my OG Gambit and Rogue PFs combined was less than that.

It really hurts to pay this much, will see how I feel on Thurs. If the EX head was prettier/a standard attractive girl face it would be a home run but now I'm wavering...

Back