Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bad part is you get the announcement, then you have to wait for the PO, and then wait about a year or so for the statue to arrive. A lot can happen within that time including someone's decision on where they want their collection to go.

Yeah in a few short weeks I've gone from Batman-related only to X-Men plus other Marvel and focus be damned! lol
Yup.im done with avengers. Happy with what i got. I was just about to pull the trigger on the Hush Batman. But damn. Psylock Rogue and Gambit would be my top pics to go with wolverine. Dammit lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The bad part is you get the announcement, then you have to wait for the PO, and then wait about a year or so for the statue to arrive. A lot can happen within that time including someone's decision on where they want their collection to go.

That's why I sell on ebay.

Yup.im done with avengers. Happy with what i got. I was just about to pull the trigger on the Hush Batman. But damn. Psylock Rogue and Gambit would be my top pics to go with wolverine. Dammit lol

Yeah Wolverine was the gateway drug to other x men as he looks too good!

Or they could just make something in between and please everyone. :)

A quick scroll of the comments on this forum will
Show that many people will always have a complaint about SS. I matter what they do. Had XM done this it would be the bell of the ball ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow makes statues for everyone. Some will praise. Some will complain. It is what it is.

Totally love this Rogue PF. Can't wait to see the EX!

Just a few more pics of Rogue from SDCC2018

3IWJNUG.jpg

YEJSKdb.jpg

cedPjc4.jpg

ZthPECw.jpg

Yd1Zask.jpg

Niceeee... I might jump on this Rogue if Gambit looks good. But gotta see the insane price for maguette label first. argh

Pretty sure we will be disssapointd with the price hahaha

Yup, get ready for the onslaught from fans once the price is announced.

Back