Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was my thought exactly.... and don’t call me Shirley!

rim%20shot%202.gif

So will ss just change the hair for the coh instead of giving us two different head sculpts like they used to do to save labor and cost? With maquette prices we deserve two different head sculpts. This will be definitely more than the Deadpool pf. Probably 780-850.00

So will ss just change the hair for the coh instead of giving us two different head sculpts like they used to do to save labor and cost? With maquette prices we deserve two different head sculpts. This will be definitely more than the Deadpool pf. Probably 780-850.00

Why must you always inflate the prices in your posts?

Any time you mention prices you either state very high prices or you're saying that they're too high and you have to buy in the aftermarket after the prices crash because you work for minimum wages.

Just wait until Sideshow announces the actual price and then join the rest of us in whinging and ranting about the end of our collecting hobby.

Anyone feel like why SSC? Why bothered with another Rogue. The current Rogue PF is just about a masterpiece. This one are like the same outfit too. One can understand if they did it on a different outfit but the same?

... I hope your joking

[/B]

Why must you always inflate the prices in your posts?

Any time you mention prices you either state very high prices or you're saying that they're too high and you have to buy in the aftermarket after the prices crash because you work for minimum wages.

Just wait until Sideshow announces the actual price and then join the rest of us in whinging and ranting about the end of our collecting hobby.

Just being realistic. Deadpool is a reg pf. This is a popular character maquette in 2018 which doesn’t help. But yes I agree i should stop giving ss more ideas. I will try to not mention numbers anymore. It’s already gotten to the point where prices do not surprise anymore sadly.

Just being realistic. Deadpool is a reg pf. This is a popular character maquette in 2018 which doesn’t help. But yes I agree i should stop giving ss more ideas. I will try to not mention numbers anymore. It’s already gotten to the point where prices do not surprise anymore sadly.

I'm not totally sure. But I could've sworn that someone once mentioned on one of the Sideshow Live's that if the Deadpool had been developed when they had decided/finalised on the new 'Sideshow Maquette' line/rules, it would've or should've been called a 'Sideshow Maquette'.

I'm not totally sure. But I could've sworn that someone once mentioned on one of the Sideshow Live's that if the Deadpool had been developed when they had decided/finalised on the new 'Sideshow Maquette' line/rules, it would've or should've been called a 'Sideshow Maquette'.
Igo said this I believe. It's complete ****, if it's 1:4 and a comic statue it's a pf. The price of statues is bonkers as it is without adding a premium to certain popular statues for no reason besides greed and naming them a maquette under pretence

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Igo said this I believe. It's complete ****, if it's 1:4 and a comic statue it's a pf. The price of statues is bonkers as it is without adding a premium to certain popular statues for no reason besides greed and naming them a maquette under pretence

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the confirmation.

Regarding the Maquette naming. I personally refuse to call it simply a Maquette, but a 'Sideshow Maquette'.

Because when I think of a Maquette I think of something along the lines of a produced item that was used as a reference guide during production of a film etc.

What were these Sideshow Maquettes used for.

Back