Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then this statue isn’t for you.
Lol agreed if you hated this version so much. I love this 90s Jim Lee version best.

Did superhero customes ever make sense tho lol? Imo her costume is miles better than those swimsuit/battle panty costumes some superheroes have. Rogue’s costume is definitely on more practical side lol

Yes lol.. there’s many with thongs as their battle gear. Look at red Sonja, vampi, lady death, psylocke, Wonder Woman, etc...

I pretty much grew up with the original animated series back in the day. I think that's what got me started in reading comic books in the first place.

So this has always been the costume that I've related to Rogue.

Best version rouge ever! Yes the 90s cartoon got me back into comic art!

Oh man ...can't wait to see this at SDCC.

Hoping that it'll blow away all of my expectations. Totally need a Rogue PF in my collection.

Im thinking all the ladies at sdcc? Maybe an online announcement on the guys?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Im thinking all the ladies at sdcc? Maybe an online announcement on the guys?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sideshow Alex already confirmed that all the X-Ladies will be at SDCC.

Any X-Guys revealed at SDCC will be a bonus!

Sideshow Alex already confirmed that all the X-Ladies will be at SDCC.

Any X-Guys revealed at SDCC will be a bonus!

I will be surprised if we get any new reveals at SDCC. I mean they already have 5 marvel and 5 DC statue that are teased but yet to start the preorders.

I don’t have space for large bases. What should I do? Ss any chance for making the same statue on a tiny base as a second option like xm does?

I don’t have space for large bases. What should I do? Ss any chance for making the same statue on a tiny base as a second option like xm does?

Even were Sideshow a company that gives collectors options, which they're generally not. I'm assuming the base has been designed specifically in order to hold Rogue up in some sort of flying pose, and that the larger base helps to counterbalance the weight of the Polystone figure. Hopefully this means it's not too light.

I don’t mind paying more for more statue of the characters. But to pay more for a base is just so wrong with so many having tight spaces already.

Back