Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the confirmation.

Regarding the Maquette naming. I personally refuse to call it simply a Maquette, but a 'Sideshow Maquette'.

Because when I think of a Maquette I think of something along the lines of a produced item that was used as a reference guide during production of a film etc.

What were these Sideshow Maquettes used for.

The last one I remember being officially used was the Avengers Hulk

Man, they're going to make us wait until SDCC Preview Night for the full reveal, aren't they?!

That's a day and a half ... Brutal!!

SS vid

Attachments

• 499F1A10-C770-436B-BB7D-BD357CE7E361.jpg
    499F1A10-C770-436B-BB7D-BD357CE7E361.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 145FA91E-2263-46CF-B44F-68B6A421FA7B.jpg
    145FA91E-2263-46CF-B44F-68B6A421FA7B.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 91
Someone on SF said that her right hand is the only contact point. I asked if the arm was metal or something. How could it withstand the pressure?

Someone on SF said that her right hand is the only contact point. I asked if the arm was metal or something. How could it withstand the pressure?

Same as the magneto maquette probably: heavy polystone base, lightweight resin figure

I'm liking what I'm seeing but they didn't need to make the base that big. I would've liked a less specific, smaller base.

Plus we NEED an alternate head please SS!

I'm liking what I'm seeing but they didn't need to make the base that big. I would've liked a less specific, smaller base.

Plus we NEED an alternate head please SS!

I'm all for elaborate bases if it adds something. In this case she's in combat and using that machinery as a weapon of sort. I think it's pretty cool.

Because of the shadows playing across her face, I'm a bit uncertain about it.

But my first gut instinct is that I'll be preordering this.

Now I just hope this isn't an Ex or fail situation as I would prefer to order the regular locally.

Sry for the ones that dont like the face. Bust damn this is the best damn rogue ive seen. Just saw the SS Live and some HD pics. Impressive. This is gonna be expensive lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back