Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a pretty thick crack, and a bit of the paint has chipped away. The crack would be fixable with a bit of work, but covering up the repairs/matching the paint would be a pain. If the crack was on the underside it wouldn't bother me so much.
________
Marijuana Vaporizers

Last edited:
Yeah that really sucks. That was my biggest fear when I was waiting for mine, in the back of my mind I kept hoping the glove wasn't broken. Good luck on the return, I hope everything works out for you smoothly and quickly.

Sorry to hear about the damage. Is there any chance you might be able to apply a tiny bit of glue and fix it, or is it too noticeable or too difficult to repair?

Forget that. They are still in stock, so it is better to just get a virgin one. Even if it was repaired, it would never look right, unless the entire glove was sprayed green. Its too much work. Sideshow should have taped that glove piece inside the styrofoam, because it has a tendency to fall out, and Ive found it tricky to get it in the recess and make it stay. It probably was loose in the package when she got it, and was crushed between the foam while it was shipped. I'm sorry to hear about this, Alice. I hope all goes well with your return. I think they should send you a free calendar for the trouble.

Last edited:
I had to return the Black Cat comiquette, but since I got her through CSC I just returned it to them, and they handled it.

Sent my replacement request though, so hopefully it doesn't take long.

I'm stillw aiting to open mine and inspect it. Hopefully not the same luck that you had. SS is really good about returns, I've had to return the Black Cat and the LOTR Eagle FB for damage upon opening the item.

Would they really require you to send back the entire comiquette? The damage is on the detachable hand...couldn't they just send a replacement hand? The hatch portion of my Black Cat comiquette was broken and SS just mailed me a new hatch.

Would they really require you to send back the entire comiquette? The damage is on the detachable hand...couldn't they just send a replacement hand? The hatch portion of my Black Cat comiquette was broken and SS just mailed me a new hatch.

I am surprised if they make you send back the entire thing as well...my Asajj Ventress head had a giant black smudge on her forehead and they just asked me to take a picture of it smashed, email them the picture, and they sent me a new head a day later.

I am surprised if they make you send back the entire thing as well...my Asajj Ventress head had a giant black smudge on her forehead and they just asked me to take a picture of it smashed, email them the picture, and they sent me a new head a day later.

So they TOLD you to smash it?

Got Rogue in on christmas eve. Happy to say all went well. The piece and the print were mint. Only problem I had was the gloved hand. It is a tight fit. There is a sizeable gap. I see this has been a common problem. I'll try to fix it when I have time this weekend.

So they TOLD you to smash it?

Yup...

"Dear Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Sideshow Collectibles and provide the requested photos. I’m so sorry to see that your collectible arrived damaged.

I have looked into our available inventory and have booked you a replacement order for the Assaj Ventress PF- Regular Head only. At this time we ask that you destroy your current head as it is not necessary to return this part. Please read the precautions listed below before destroying your part. After you have destroyed your part, please be sure to provide .jpg formatted photos in a return email to us. Upon receipt of the requested photos, your replacement piece will be shipped out to you at no additional charge. We ask that you provide photos within the next three business days or by 11/25/08.

** Please use care and precaution when destroying this piece. We ask that you use a rather blunt instrument to crush the head or top of your piece as well as making sure to cut any clothing off the statue itself. If your collectible is numbered, please be sure to black out the edition number on the base itself as well. We would advise placing the piece in a cloth bag, pillow case, or heavy duty trash bag to contain any flying debris as well as any small pieces that result from destroying your piece. DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property. We also ask that you protect yourself from flying pieces or shards by wearing eye protection, if possible, as well as proper footwear.

Sideshow Collectibles will not be responsible for any injuries caused by destroying your item. So please make sure you destroy the item in a safe fashion.

We thank you for your cooperation during our returns process. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Jaclyn Yudkowsky
Customer Service Representative

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

Direct Ph: (805) 214-2181
U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746
Int’l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
U.S / Int’l Fx: (805) 214-2190

Rogue Excl. in the house!!

Rogue1.jpg

Rogue2.jpg

Rogue3.jpg

Rogue4.jpg

oh my stars and garters!...this statue puts the ass in massive!...in a good way!..damn...I'm running out of space!!!

HEre is mine..though mine looks like its a little she has goofy eyes. Its odd how mine looks a little different than others. What do you think?

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

Back