Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this sucks. My Quantum View said she was supposed to be here today, so I rechecked this morning to see if she was on schedule. Apparently, she got here yesterday at 1130, but I was "unavailable to sign" even though I was indeed at home. I didn't hear anyone arrive in my driveway nor was there a knock at the door or the ring of the doorbell. Oh well. Bummer that I could have gotten her yesterday but didn't.

This is why I hate UPS.

EVERGREEN, AL, US 12/24/2008 11:22 A.M.

THE RECEIVER WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 3RD DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

I was sitting in my living room watching Rambo. No one came to my house. And best of all the delivery was rescheduled for the 29th. Thanks a lot, jerks!
________
Spice weed

Last edited:
its you, and your seriously naughty imagination!

Theres nothing underneath to see. Its sculpted to look skin tight, but not painted to be seen through.

I didn't point this out, but my GF did. You can see her whole nipple (little dark circles with a nip) and all. hard nips..

Picture316-1.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine today.

#752 is in great shape and so is the print. Other then a little lean on the Emma one, I've had good luck with no returns.

I had to return the Black Cat comiquette, but since I got her through CSC I just returned it to them, and they handled it.

Sent my replacement request though, so hopefully it doesn't take long.
________
Upskirt Vid

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the damage. Is there any chance you might be able to apply a tiny bit of glue and fix it, or is it too noticeable or too difficult to repair?

Back