Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so I took my glove part and dipped it in boiled water for about a minute or two to soften it up, then placed it on the statue in the right position and it fits much better now.
for those having problems getting the piece to fit, might wanna try this.

I got mine in today...looking forward to opening it later. Pretty cool Christmas gift to myself.

I've just received email stating that it has been processed and will be on it's way to me. :rock

just got mine right now :banana
need to have some self control and not open her up till xmas though

Potentially dumb question here, but where did Sideshow put the print for the exclusive? I just opened mine and my print isn't anywhere that I can see. I know I have the exclusive because the numbering is out of 1000.

I literally felt up every square inch of packaging and no print to be found. Sideshow sent me an exclusive with no print...awesome.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Potentially dumb question here, but where did Sideshow put the print for the exclusive? I just opened mine and my print isn't anywhere that I can see. I know I have the exclusive because the numbering is out of 1000.

I literally felt up every square inch of packaging and no print to be found. Sideshow sent me an exclusive with no print...awesome.:rolleyes:

Just let their customer service know; I'm sure they'll fix things.

I just sent the email now. I've had a good experience with customer service in the past, and I'm sure the trend will continue. Just wondering how common this type of situation is.

Other than that, the statue is absolutely gorgeous. I think it looks 1000x better than all the pics. I can't decide whether or not it will take Emma's place as my fav in the line.

Well, this sucks. My Quantum View said she was supposed to be here today, so I rechecked this morning to see if she was on schedule. Apparently, she got here yesterday at 1130, but I was "unavailable to sign" even though I was indeed at home. I didn't hear anyone arrive in my driveway nor was there a knock at the door or the ring of the doorbell. Oh well. Bummer that I could have gotten her yesterday but didn't.
________
1 4 In Steel Shot

Last edited:
Back