Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deciced not to cancel. mines coming on the 23rd :banana. now im counting on a xmas miracle to afford gifts for my family lol

I'm thinking I need to call customer service becasue i still have not received anyting from them I'm gonna be pretty pissed off if something got screwed up and I miss this piece

My invoice finally arrived. The newsletter today show that the EX is still available for sale!
Looks like a lot of ppl have cancel it... y is that so? Due to holiday seasons? ;)

i see what you mean about the seam on her glove hand, is it possible that i just needs to sit in the socket a little further??

I tried to push it in further, but that hand/stretched glove is VERY delicate and the socket is small. I wasn't going to try and force it.

anybody here received an e-mail about shipping quote to Canada from a Jeff Dean(customer service rep) from sideshow!???.....is it because I'm a first timer!?...is this a common thing from sideshow?....help!??/:confused:

My Rogue's front footpeg arrived bented. Now her front shoe is not flush to the platform. And that glove hand is so far out that i'm classifying it as "a gap" and not a seam. And worst of all, the print is creased in the middle AND at one corner :( They're just shoving the prints in there like the MJ ones.

Rogue was delivered tonight. I can't believe how heavy the base is. She came out really nice.

P1040745.jpg

P1040746.jpg

P1040747.jpg

Last edited:
Just hope the UPS driver doesn't bail out his route to celebrate Xmas early.

Oh no. I always pick up my ups stuff at the UPS center/hub place. I have one from Aspen Comics coming on the 23rd so I will pick them up together.

It always sucked when before Sideshow shipped Fedex since that building is way out across town. Here UPS has one building, Fedex has 4 spread out for some reason. Plus the Fedex guy is normally the one to just 'say' he was trying to deliver at my building when he didnt.

Only downside to UPS is the were normally open from Noon to 630 then 8-930pm (when the trucks came back for the day) to pick up your stuff. But their new holiday hours are 330 - 630 only.

I got mine in last week, put it together and the finger end of the glove doesn't sit at the right spot...doesn't fit where the fingers should be holding it.
any way to fix this, or should I just get a replacement?

I got mine in last week, put it together and the finger end of the glove doesn't sit at the right spot...doesn't fit where the fingers should be holding it.

have pics? Think you should replace it (if it's not troublesome) :D

I found that I had to put the glove end in first and very carefully put the hand end in second. I found it somewhat tricky.

I don't even have it between her fingers. I tried to get the glove in there but I didn't want to force it, so it sits on top of her fingers I guess you could say. Looking at her from a distance it still looks like it's between her fingers so it doesn't bother me at all.

Ours did the same thing, I recall. Adam just carefully move the glove in between her fingers, and its stayed there ever since.

Couple more.

P1040748.jpg

Yours has a water like stain on the glove. Mine had something simular, but I easily whiped it off.I also thought I had a chip on her arm, but it was some kinda gew. When you receive your Comiquette, give it a nice wipe down, since it gets lot of debris n stuff on it from the package (looks like a bad case of dandruf).

IMo, best Comiq to date. The detail is amazing.

Picture319.jpg

Last edited:
Back