Prop Rocky World Championship Belt Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atheris

Super Freak
Reaction score
O-R-D-E-R-E-D!

https://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/rocky_championship_belt.html

We are very proud to offer for the first time ever, a high quality officially licensed Limited Edition replica of Rocky's Championship Belt!

The most iconic and instantly recognizable collectible from the Rocky movies, this intricately detailed Championship belt is accurate to the one seen throughout the Rocky series.

Made from heavyweight cast metal with a high quality gold plated finish, genuine leather and layers of ruffled satin - just like the original!

The four metal picture frames feature images of the various champions in Rocky movie history - Clubber Lang, Apollo Creed, Ivan Drago and of course Rocky Balboa.

This beautifully crafted, Museum Quality Replica has been crafted with pride from the finest materials available, and is a faithful copy of the original Prop that will be the centerpiece of anyone's Rocky collection. Comes complete with a black velvet storage bag with Rocky logo. The must have prop replica for any Rocky fan!

Measures 43" long and weighs 2.5lbs approx.

Limited to just 1976 pieces worldwide!

FB5794B0-01DE-4352-802E-BC553B4F0698-1822-00000267998CF834.jpg

D375E7B8-7A32-4FED-A934-B6D674271213-1822-00000267A67BB52F.jpg

C1036E43-1EE2-4F27-995D-DCE3314EA705-1822-00000267AED6AB92.jpg

1A9817B5-774F-45D0-9B62-082135C8BAE6-1822-00000267B5729242.jpg

1A0A7BC1-9666-43F3-B5E5-8F28077F61B1-1822-00000267BDB7B3FF.jpg

12dc275b3686058f3f66c44d986718be.jpg

Chris

Last edited:
Awesome. Ive always wondered when HCG would make this. Everything looks great except the pictures inside the belt, I wish they wouldve used the same pics as the movie.

I plan on having it framed and placed above my Schoenberg bronze rocky statue. Now I just gatta find a really nice rocky poster to frame with it.

a7f608a1.jpg

Chris

About time someone did one.I always wanted a full sized belt but a 100% movie accurate one with images of previous champions which this one doesn't have so im not sure im getting it.

The Image of Apollo is a really poor choice imo.

About time someone did one.I always wanted a full sized belt but a 100% movie accurate one with images of previous champions which this one doesn't have so im not sure im getting it.

I'm sure it would be easy to swap them out yourself with other photos. Ether way...still getting it.

Chris

I plan on having it framed and placed above my Schoenberg bronze rocky statue. Now I just gatta find a really nice rocky poster to frame with it.

a7f608a1.jpg

Chris

Awesome. I look forward to seeing it. Rocky doesn't get enough love on these forums. I plan on displaying this next to the EB Rocky (if it ever gets released.)

Yeah it's a real shame they didn't use the images from the movie. Im sure you could swap them out if you wanted to, but you shouldn't have to for the price. I don't like that image of Apollo either. If youre going to have half body shots of each character, why not do the same for Apollo?

Yeah it's a real shame they didn't use the images from the movie. Im sure you could swap them out if you wanted to, but you shouldn't have to for the price. I don't like that image of Apollo either. If youre going to have half body shots of each character, why not do the same for Apollo?

That is exactly what im thinking.

Im not sure if those boxers on the original belt are actual Boxing legends or not,but if they are...Im not sure who sits with the exclusive rights to use the images of those legends.Could be that HCG are fully aware of how the original belt is supposed to look like,but they won't bother if it's that hard to get the rights to use the images,not worth it.

Rocky belt over any wwe belt:wink1:

Hehehehe. But I still have my HT Rocky to represent Rocky in my collection, the belt is all I have for WWE. :lol

On a side note, I actually prefer the movie villain photos over having an exact replica from the movie. However, they should have really used the Apollo photo with the "guns" showing from the HT belt. That image represents apollo perfectly

Hehehehe. But I still have my HT Rocky to represent Rocky in my collection, the belt is all I have for WWE. :lol

On a side note, I actually prefer the movie villain photos over having an exact replica from the movie. However, they should have really used the Apollo photo with the "guns" showing from the HT belt. That image represents apollo perfectly

That wouldve been much better. The "close up" pic they chose of Apollo is kinda odd.

Yeah that could be why.But since they choose to use the Rocky characters anyway it would be a waste to even try copy the original images.

That is pretty cool. Ive seen his work before, he used to have the replica shorts that he made from the Rocky films on ebay too, but I dont think he sells them anymore.

Back