Rockstarmotel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
Anyone hear of this website?

www.rockstarmotel.com

Music fans can promote their favorite artists....I'm not sure what to think of it, but for music fans - it's supposed to be the next big thing. :dunno

I think you "promote" bands and can get points and money as well as VIP passes to shows. I'm a little confused by it as well.

Well as a man, if you would like to explain this to us confused women feel free. :lol

On RockStar Motel, you ARE the record label. YOU sign and represent your favorite artists, and participate in their success , while earning recognition and perks for yourself. For the first time, you have the power to not only "break" an act, but also to get truly rewarded for it.

We give artists a revolutionary platform using the most influential form of promotion out there: FANS. With our tools for sharing and discovering music, fans will determine who the next hot act is, and artists will get to know their fans in ways never before possible. In addition to direct fan-to-artist engagement, we also have loads of powerful data and intel for fans and artists to thrive together, improving the industry.

Artists will know exactly who is working the hardest to promote them and who their number one fan actually is. You can bet that artists will look to hook-up their reps with perks and passes. At RockStar Motel, there are hook-ups around every corner. It may feel like a game, but this is real-life artist management that can take you places, if you have what it takes.

On RockStar Motel, you ARE the record label. YOU sign and represent your favorite artists, and participate in their success , while earning recognition and perks for yourself. For the first time, you have the power to not only "break" an act, but also to get truly rewarded for it.

We give artists a revolutionary platform using the most influential form of promotion out there: FANS. With our tools for sharing and discovering music, fans will determine who the next hot act is, and artists will get to know their fans in ways never before possible. In addition to direct fan-to-artist engagement, we also have loads of powerful data and intel for fans and artists to thrive together, improving the industry.

Artists will know exactly who is working the hardest to promote them and who their number one fan actually is. You can bet that artists will look to hook-up their reps with perks and passes. At RockStar Motel, there are hook-ups around every corner. It may feel like a game, but this is real-life artist management that can take you places, if you have what it takes.

I read all that, but it still doesn't say what you have to do or what you get out of it. Kinda sounds like a video game. :lol

Back