Rockin Jellybean Invisible Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
obviously, the only point in making this was for sex appeal. the only part true about the character is the outfit, the rest of it look like crappola....and why is she signaling, "Shhh"?
She is suggesting you keep this statue secret, away from everyone else, so that you are the only one who sees it lest other people think you are a freak for owning such a shameless overly sexualized rendition of a comic book character. :naughty

She is suggesting you keep this statue secret, away from everyone else, so that you are the only one who sees it lest other people think you are a freak for owning such a shameless overly sexualized rendition of a comic book character. :naughty

and to think she's a mother of two!......................anymore superhero MILFs coming!?:D:monkey4:monkey3

maybe she's going "shhhh.." cos she wants to be kept secret from all the holier-than-thou morons in the media who protested abt the AH! mary-jane comiquette. :rolleyes:

i'm sure if those geniuses ever saw this statue, they'd go ballistic as well...

errrrrm... sorry but i don't quite get it.

i went to the site but didn't see any mention of the invisible woman figure. :confused:

well, u want to see people go ballistic over this salacious piece, right!?...might as well point u to the source...:monkey3

..:D

well, u want to see people go ballistic over this salacious piece, right!?...might as well point u to the source...:monkey3

..:D

errr, yeah, ok. but that's the thing. i looked thru the site but couldn't find anything on the invisible woman statue. :confused:

could u post the link to the exact page that article appears on, please?

errr, yeah, ok. but that's the thing. i looked thru the site but couldn't find anything on the invisible woman statue. :confused:

*sigh*.....because it doesn't exist....

Looks like Sue Storm has some gadunka dunk in her genes

rock001.jpg

Jinxx is being tongue-in-cheek. :lol

If you want to see someone possibly go ballistic...then send them pics of the Rockin Jellbean IW. :devil :horror :lol

Back