Rockin Jellybean Invisible Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D@@@@@MN! The Invisible Woman got back! :naughty :lol :lol :lol

176478-w300.jpg

176478-2.jpg

176478-4.jpg

176478-12.jpg

I have to say the face is a nice sculpt but the overgrown booty is too much.

I also find it funny that she's in the "Max" line...

wtf, every time we get a sue storm we get some piece of .... like this. :banghead

Can we get a quality piece for once?

obviously, the only point in making this was for sex appeal. the only part true about the character is the outfit, the rest of it look like crappola....and why is she signaling, "Shhh"?

wtf, every time we get a sue storm we get some piece of .... like this. :banghead

Can we get a quality piece for once?

The Bowen Invisible Woman is a nice piece (especially the more limited half invisible version, well, from the knees down). Unless you're just wanting a Sue all by herself.

D@@@@@MN! The Invisible Woman got back! :naughty :lol :lol :lol

176478-w300.jpg

176478-2.jpg

176478-4.jpg

176478-12.jpg

DAYUM!...baby got back!:bunnydanc......
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/-uPcEPZ20jc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/-uPcEPZ20jc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol

This is.....an interesting piece. If the pricepoint is low enough I would get her but I wouldn't pay too much for this. I really like the styling reminds me of the Tooned Up series but again it'd all depend on pricepoint.

And this surprises you? :lol :lol :lol

Sex sells, just look at the AH! line. :naughty

not at all, and i think that the character should be portrayed in a sexy way, but this just sort of exaggerates it...

plus it's too cartoony with no partial invisiblility, or force field or SOMETHING besides her boobs and ass to show her character and powers...

disappointing......sexy, yes...but still disappointing

Back