Rocketeer guest review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha hey guys , i love my rocketeer fig to bit. I just really wish there was a jennifer connelly fig in existence. She is such a babe!

here are pics i took of my figure when i got him.

acf43ca3.jpg

4b3c2c0e.jpg

c22f33a0.jpg

352b3100.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

bc1fd8d5.jpg

b0bb3cf7.jpg

Nice pics, Jediguy. I can't wait to get mine. Just have to put up with that idiot Ebay seller in order to get it.

I won't bid on auctions anymore if they only accept MO's... those things come with pretty much 0 guarantee against being ripped off. And you have to pay extra to get them.

galactiboy said:
I won't bid on auctions anymore if they only accept MO's... those things come with pretty much 0 guarantee against being ripped off. And you have to pay extra to get them.

Im the same way.

I hate dealing with MO.... I had an experince with pixletwin... not his fault, but the fact that I couldn't cash it!!!! I couldn't cash it at any 7-11 or market... and the bank said I needed a bank account with them... I'm not even old enough to get an account!!! All my deals have been with paypal ever since.

Word, y'all. I'm NEVER dealing with a seller who only accepts MO again.

I kept trying to explain to the guy the concept that "7 Days" usually means "7 Business days" - not counting Sats and Sundays.

So he basically was expecting a check in hand within 5 business days.

It's almost like he's wanting for there to be a screwup.

Anyways. I got the figure today after threatening the dude. He shipped it out Friday and it arrived today. Pays to get pissed off sometimes. hehe

I LOVE THIS FIGURE!!!!!

I'll post pics later tonight. Already made some modifications on him. hehe

Glade to know you got him looking forward to seeing some pics.
Billy

tinister said:
Word, y'all. I'm NEVER dealing with a seller who only accepts MO again.

I kept trying to explain to the guy the concept that "7 Days" usually means "7 Business days" - not counting Sats and Sundays.

So he basically was expecting a check in hand within 5 business days.

It's almost like he's wanting for there to be a screwup.

Anyways. I got the figure today after threatening the dude. He shipped it out Friday and it arrived today. Pays to get pissed off sometimes. hehe

I LOVE THIS FIGURE!!!!!

I'll post pics later tonight. Already made some modifications on him. hehe

Thanks, Billy. Here are some pics:

I did my usually modifications to Medicom figures:

- Bulked up his chest, shoulders, shoulder blades, abdomen, butt, and crotch.
- I also didn't like the belt that he came with - it was all freyed at the tend. So I made a rubber belt for him - with the stock buckle.
- I also trimmed the lining on the v-vest of his jacket so that it looks less bulky.
- Added some padding to the thigh area of his pants to fill them out more. And used rubber bands to keep the pant legs from riding up too much above the boots.

Awesome figure!

rocketeer1.jpg

rocketeer2.jpg

rocketeer3.jpg

rocketeer4.jpg

rocketeer5.jpg

pjam said:
Nicely done Tinister! Great piece, isn't it? Soooo poseable!

Thanks, Pjam. He is awesome. One of the few figures where I was pretty much satisfied with him right out of the box.

I still made mods cause I'm a nit-pick, but I'm so glad I got this one. :)

AWSOME pics tinster. :)

Tommarow ill have mine the suspence is killing me what a great a great looking figure.

Billy

I just got my medicom rocketeer today all I can say is IT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL action figure I have ever owned.The detail is breath takeing ive never seen a more perfect movie based action figure in my life the smallest details are their.The control buttons on the gloves,welding,stiching on the harrnest,Worn brass buttons the jacket smells and feels like leather.The lenses are so shinny its like a real mask.

I am wondering something why is the bottom thruster I think that is what it is called gold and the other is brown ?

If anyone is thinking about buying one just buy it you will not regret it.Thank you so much everyone for talking me into it photos cant do it justice this is like a person in a costume.Everything is perfect I cant find anything to complain about.

ENJOY THE PICS.:D
Billy

sadafsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsf

So... Billy.... I take it you like him! :lol

Thanks for the pics, you may want to resize them, bro. :cool:

pjam said:
So... Billy.... I take it you like him! :lol

Thanks for the pics, you may want to resize them, bro. :cool:

I love him I cant bealive I was debateing about buying one.

How do you resize the pics im new to posting pics ?

Thanks
Billy

Billy said:
How do you resize the pics im new to posting pics ?

Thanks
Billy
If you have them stored in photobucket there is an edit feature... I would resize them to 40% of current size...

pjam said:
If you have them stored in photobucket there is an edit feature... I would resize them to 40% of current size...

I dont use photobucket just image shack.Ill look into photobucket tommarow.Im still new to all this posting pics stuff.

Thanks
Billy

Nice pics, Billy.

This figure is awesome. Look at the little detail of adding the welding spots on the helmet.

And of course - the piece of gum plugging the leak in the canister is classic.

The only thing missing is a gun holster. Not sure if he had one in the movie, but in the comics - he had one strapped to his belt on the left side.

I'm tempted to make one for him - hehe.

BTW: I could resize your pics for you and post them on my FTP if you want. Then post new links to them.

Let me know. Tin

Back