Rocketeer guest review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super Poseable said:
Does anyone know how movable the torso is on the RAH301 body? I can easily pitch the torso forward and back, but does it "yaw" to the sides? I've been able to do that easily to the Sideshow bodies, but I'm having a difficult time deciphering it on Medicom's. Hard-to-remove outfits don't make it any easier.
"Try a fireman- less to take off." Batman Forever:lol

Sorry to bring this thread back on topic, sorta.

I don't know SP, but if you can manage any screen shots with Jennifer, I will forever be your SSF bee-otch. :lol

Actually, most of the Rocketeer/Jennifer scenes were in the final act at the Griffin Observatory or on/in the "dirigible"... but there were some. Maybe a few moments at the restaurant...

but he didn't reveal himself to her until he landed at Griffin.

pjam said:
I don't know SP, but if you can manage any screen shots with Jennifer, I will forever be your SSF bee-otch. :lol

Actually, most of the Rocketeer/Jennifer scenes were in the final act at the Griffin Observatory or on/in the "dirigible"... but there were some. Maybe a few moments at the restaurant...

but he didn't reveal himself to her until he landed at Griffin.

Wait, wait, wait. You mean to say that whenever Jennifer Connelly was on screen, there were other people in the scene with her? When I just watched the movie this weekend, all I saw was her. You're Crazy :lol

Since this is now a Jennifer Connelly thread, I thought a picture was in order.

Connelly.jpg

Two more days til I get my Medicom Rocketeer.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Since this is now a Jennifer Connelly thread, I thought a picture was in order.

Connelly.jpg

Two more days til I get my Medicom Rocketeer.

OH. MY. ROCKETEERING GOODNESS!!!

THANKS FOR THAT MONDAY PICK ME UP T.O.M!

Thanks S-P! You are da man and I am indeed your SSF bee-otch, bro! :lol

Posted on the Rocketeer thread too1 :D

The jacket is made of leather right ?
The guy said in the review it is not leather ?
Billy

TheObsoleteMan said:
It's made of that vinyl-ish fake leather.

I thought it was made of real leather guess ill pass on buying one then.

Thanks
Billy

Billy said:
I thought it was made of real leather guess ill pass on buying one then.

Thanks
Billy

It's a pleather material - which for me is actually better than real leather when it comes to figure costuming. Pleather captures the look of real leather scaled down to miniature size much better than using actual real leather.

I got my Rocketeer a last week. It's awesome. After some modifications - it will be perfect HEHE.

Don't have Jen, but how 'bout this?
PICT0055.jpg

Purists may recall that that Bettie Page was his girlfriend in the original graphic novel...PS

You guys talked me into it I just bought one off ebay.Its only taken me several weeks to make up my mind.:lol

THANK YOU EVEYONE.
Billy

Billy said:
You guys talked me into it I just bought one off ebay.Its only taken me several weeks to make up my mind.:lol

THANK YOU EVEYONE.
Billy

Congratulations! You won't regret it Billy! :D

Ive been going crazy debateing over it I reamber when the first issue came out I thought $175.00 was too much and kicked my self in the butt for not buying one later on.He does look incredable the best looking 1/6 action figure I have ever seen.I love the rocketeer movie its one of my favorites but nothing cool has really been made for it.This guy looks great in all of the pics I have seen more like a man in a costume then a toy.

I got him for $139.99 total in the usa so thats not too a bad price for him.

When I get him ill post pics.

Billy

Man. I got one on Ebay last week - decent price ($134 shipped).

Get this: The seller only accepts Money Order payments through the mail - and demands payment in 7 days.

The auction ended on Thurs 10/5 at like 3pm PST. I get a MO in the mail Saturday 10/7.

This morning - he files a Non-Payment Dispute on me because it is "past 7 days" (my first negative anything on Ebay!)!

Then he immediately files that it's resolved cause he finds the check in his mailbox. LOL

What an A*SHOLE!

Back