Rock83`s collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a great collection, dude!!! Love all the Rocky stuff and your knives are seriously awesome!!! Congrats on those!!! :rock :rock :rock

Bruce Lee 1/4 statue just arrived,this is without a doubt the best Human 1/4 statue i have seen so far.Sorry about the crappy pics but it's the best i can do with this POS Camera.

Last edited:
It's all right Rock I have seen this I know how Impressed you are and Major Congrats

hd masterpiece rooocks!!!!!!

awesome adquisition im looking for one like this

1/4 how tall is it?

About 16" but the body itself is no smaller than a normal Premium Format,but the base is simple and not even an inch tall.
Congrats, that right there is a grail piece! :clap

Thanks,yeah this is so nice that i actually considered to keep it in the box for a while until i clear space in the detolfs,i would hate to see Dust taking over this amazing piece.

That does look fantastic!
I would love to see a table with all the lees!

Did you keep you order?I know you like Lee so you having something like this,and for 200 bucks is definitely not a Miss.

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

2010 was a slow Hot Toys year for me but 2011 started off with some figures ive wanted every since i started Collecting like Terminator 1,Onimusha(Video Game character) from Enterbay,and Michael jackson Beat it.And off course Barney Ross.

Back