Rock83`s collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats for your update Rock:)
Rambo Rambo Rambo:clap:clap
also Rocketeer looks also awesome;)

Got these beauty's yesterday,handmade by Gil hibben,the official knifemaker of Stallone's knives in Rambo 3,Rambo 4 and Expendables.I allready own his Rambo 3.

Last edited:
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

congrats Rock, fantastic knives!!

did you had any problems with the customs?

No not at all,off course something worth almost 3000$ is a a nightmare to import,the fees would be extreme!!!So i took my chances and had the seller declare the value at 500$ because i haven't had problems with customs before except one time when i suspected they opened one of my HT figures and messed things up.

Just got home from the movies just now,the Movie is what you expect it to be,and the knife got decent screen time,the other one"Dolph's Knife" got more screen time though,that one is big as hell,20" long and youve seen how thick it is:horror

No not at all,off course something worth almost 3000$ is a a nightmare to import,the fees would be extreme!!!So i took my chances and had the seller declare the value at 500$ because i haven't had problems with customs before except one time when i suspected they opened one of my HT figures and messed things up.

the same way I did with the Bust from Edinho....:wink1: But I thought that knives are weapons which will be seized by customs:dunno

No it's not illegal to import knives,but i think switchblades are.

good to know, because this knives are really fantastic. Sure they have a high price but the quality must be great! I saw also some other knives, mostly in US , so I will contact the seller to know if they ship to Germany.

Congrats again Rock, you made a big deal:clap:clap:clap:clap

good to know, because this knives are really fantastic. Sure they have a high price but the quality must be great! I saw also some other knives, mostly in US , so I will contact the seller to know if they ship to Germany.

Congrats again Rock, you made a big deal:clap:clap:clap:clap

Don't trust private sellers when it comes to handmade knives,import from Gil Hibben himself.

Back