Robocop IMAGE thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats awesome! is that the damage from the 2nd movie?

This is the closest I've seen to something like that, and it looks pretty badass!

ap_F23_20080502115126477.jpg

https://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/chung-works/article?mid=781&prev=810&next=765&l=a&fid=8

just bought myself an ed-209 for christmas

here the seller picture

it look in good shape isn't it

merry christmas to me

merry christmas to all of you robocop fan

just bought myself an ed-209 for christmas

here the seller picture

it look in good shape isn't it

merry christmas to me

merry christmas to all of you robocop fan

I was waiting for the seller to send me some extra pictures the same evening. He never send them. Now i know why :(.
Congrads with you purchase..:)

rust ?
the hot toys robocop and the ed-209 are made of plastic how can they rust ?

You're quite right that the main bodies of these figures are plastic and rubber but they have some metal components. Robocop has metal screws and springs for example.

Exactly, quite a few HT releases have suffered rust problems on the screws and electronics. Robo being one of them, found a few entries when I googled it. My foot springs are a little rusty as are some of the internal screws. Just wondering if it had been discussed on here. Too many pages to search through..

That Robocop2 custom is amazing!

Oh my god....This thing is amazing!!!!
If you ever put this thing on ebay it would bring some some mayor $$$$$$

The working head monitor is simply outstanding! Footage from the film....come on man.... this is the coolest custom I've ever seen! Excellent work!!!!!

Back