Robocop 1/6 Hot toys vs Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pretty much own all the Robocops mentioned in one form or another.
I suggest going with the Sideshow Premium Format.
Despite what another poster said, it is not strictly a statue as it has allot of pose-ability and articulation + multiple hand accessories which make this PF something special. "TheTerminator" is right about the both the face and the base.
The Hot Toys is an awesome figure and I wont say its not worth its going rate, because it is.....but..... If i had to keep only one, (and i have thought about it) I would keep my PF hands down.

Here is a pic:

PICT0004.jpg

Hope this helped ;)

I went with 12" Hot Toys Robo just cause he is most poseable, mixed medium materials, displays well with the most figures, and one came with the jetpack. Not perfect, but oeverall best IMO. Compared to my ideal Robo though, it's not too good. Nobody has made the perfect Robo.

HATE THE SS PF. In that scale it should have been way better. Oh well, money saved is money earned to be later wasted on other crap.:naughty

I went with 12" Hot Toys Robo just cause he is most poseable, mixed medium materials, displays well with the most figures, and one came with the jetpack. Not perfect, but oeverall best IMO. Compared to my ideal Robo though, it's not too good. Nobody has made the perfect Robo.

HATE THE SS PF. In that scale it should have been way better. Oh well, money saved is money earned to be later wasted on other crap.:naughty

It totally could/should have been better, I agree but it is still a cool piece and this is coming from someone that bashed the hell out of it.

IMO Neca and Hot Toys are the best representations of RoboCop seen in the movies.

No true Robo fan would own the PF figure. It's laughable at how stupid it looks and how inaccurate it is. Pretty sure whoever sculpted it didn't even use reference pics. If I hit the lottery, I would buy them all and melt them down off the face of this earth.

Balsquat: thanks for posting that pic! it really helps!

i really love the sideshow base that he is standing on.. i will have to get it later on just for that!

No true Robo fan would own the PF figure. It's laughable at how stupid it looks and how inaccurate it is. Pretty sure whoever sculpted it didn't even use reference pics. If I hit the lottery, I would buy them all and melt them down off the face of this earth.

Wow and quite a bit of rage over a toy too ............ kinda leaves you knowhere to go in the end. I dunno, thank you for that input? :duh

LOL!!..so true!..i have bootleg figures that look more like RoboCop then that.

I'm sure if it was Terminator and they completely messed him up, you'd understand more.

I would consider myself a pretty big Robocop fan. I am a big fan of many films but right now (looking at my signature) I am and have been on a Terminator high.

The PF is not accurate, I never said it was but it does display well (base, finish, etc) My HT's Robo is my favorite "Robocop" representation but the PF is not a piece of garbage by any means.

Back