Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PRIME 1's MOVIE MEGATRON!!! PG700

He looks so mean and menacing haha! Great piece! Are you getting bumble bee along with you're Optimus prime po?

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PRIME 1's MOVIE MEGATRON!!! PG700

What an awesome and massive addition to your collection! The sheer size and amount of detail on Megatron is jawdropping. Congrats! :clap

You got yourself a winner right there.

Congrats!

Absolutely stunning. I wish I have your money and space :)

Love this piece. such a beast of a statue. Pretty faultless and will go down as one of the greats :)

Damn that base is huuuge, grats Andy, Megs is a highly detailed piece. Glad you really like your first statue from Prime1, I doubt this will end up leaving your collection with a reaction like that :hi5:

Impressive! Andy when are we going to see your whole collection together? ;)

^ Looks great Andy, very nice looking statue but I wouldn't buy it unless I had big mansion to display him in because it takes up too much space. :(

Anyway I am sure you will find a home for him eventually, congrats. :wink1:

:lol many thanks Steve :hi5: i'll get that mancave up and running one day buddy ;) watch this space :)

It is amazing! ALL HAIL MEGATRON!!!!
The details... the size... it's PERFECT!

Just too bag I couldn't careless about the TF movies anymore... just pieces of c***.... :(

Thanks Marc :hi5: Yea, the Michael Bay Transformers movies do get a lot of stick and so fans will either love them or hate them :) I'm still kinda in between I guess as I'm more of a G1 fan as you know...but seriously, these statues are just out of this world! :thud:

Just AWESOME acquisition my friend Andy ;)

Thanks Adam for the kind words my friend :)

He looks so mean and menacing haha! Great piece! Are you getting bumble bee along with you're Optimus prime po?

Hey Ben, good to hear from you buddy :) Yes, Bumblebee has also been PO'd :rock infact, I had to cancel my Grimlock order and got Bee instead as I thought he'd display better alongside Megs and Prime rather than Grimlock which deserves to have a display all on his own...unfortunately I cant have them all and so Grimlock got the axe!! :(

Good choice with bee / grimlock, exactly what I would've done. Going to be a fab three on display for sure with megatron lurking and plotting away haha!

Awesome updates!! I love the custom Superman head. Could you pm me the details on that?

What an awesome and massive addition to your collection! The sheer size and amount of detail on Megatron is jawdropping. Congrats! :clap

Thanks for the kind words Mikey :clap It really is a collectible on a whole new level :horror

You got yourself a winner right there.

Congrats!

Thanks Tam :hi5:

Phenomenal paintjob on that Megatron, Andy! Congrats!

The paint apps on this are phenomenal Michael :horror not just a flat metallic silver but slights tones of purples and blue that come out when your looking at from different angles :)

Andy, looks good from here. :hi5:

thanks buddy :)

Sorry Andy, was a long time away from your thread. :wave You know my mind goes to 99% into XM. :hi5:

Are you serious? :thud: Wolverine custom head, Superman custom head, Megatron..... just to talk about the last few..... just amazing stuff. :clap The Superman head looks awesome. :pray:

But i miss a great review of the XM IM 42er. :wink1:

Great update Andy! That pieces is monstrous. The only thing I don't like about those transformer pieces is the base size. It could easily be cut in half (height wise) for Megatron, but other than that it's sick!

Absolutely stunning. I wish I have your money and space :)

Lol thanks Angelica :) I wish I had both those things too :(

Love this piece. such a beast of a statue. Pretty faultless and will go down as one of the greats :)

Hey Matt, it really is a fantastic piece and I'm very lucky yo have it in my collection :) thanks for the kind comments bro

Damn that base is huuuge, grats Andy, Megs is a highly detailed piece. Glad you really like your first statue from Prime1, I doubt this will end up leaving your collection with a reaction like that :hi5:

Hey Sean, it certainly will be with me for a long time that's for sure :) with Optimus and Bumblebee pre ordered, I can't wait to see what other licences Prime 1 Studios will come up with :horror although I've heard a cheeky little rumour that Prime 1 will be getting the G1 license at the end of the year which if true, will be truly awesome :rock

Impressive! Andy when are we going to see your whole collection together? ;)

Thanks Nick :) trust me bro, no one would love to see all my collection out on display more than me :lol I need to get my man cave sorted once we've found our new family home :)

Saweeet bro. Welcome to the Prime 1 club.

I love TF but not enough to collect the whole line. I got Optimus and Bumblebee on the way and I think I'm ending it there. Looking forward to their TMNT line as well. Will be getting all the turtles for sure.

How bout you? You getting any of the turtles or TF pieces?

Chris

Sorry Andy, was a long time away from your thread. :wave You know my mind goes to 99% into XM. :hi5:

Are you serious? :thud: Wolverine custom head, Superman custom head, Megatron..... just to talk about the last few..... just amazing stuff. :clap The Superman head looks awesome. :pray:

But i miss a great review of the XM IM 42er. :wink1:

Yea lol where have you been Chris!!! :lecture

Thanks for kind words bro :) much appreciated...and don't worry, I know how easy it is to get involved with all the XM hysteria! I've just gone through it myself and wanting all their statues now :thud: :lol need to be sensible....:panic:

P.S. Don't worry bro, will have those XM MK42 pics and review up soon ;)

Great update Andy! That pieces is monstrous. The only thing I don't like about those transformer pieces is the base size. It could easily be cut in half (height wise) for Megatron, but other than that it's sick!

Thanks so much Brian :hi5: yea, totally blown away by the Prime 1 Megatron :horror and the base as big as it maybe, just adds to the presence of the overall display...if I was nitpicking, then I'd wish for all the other releases from this Transformer line to have all the same scale bases so that they can portray the scales of each character much better :)

Saweeet bro. Welcome to the Prime 1 club.

I love TF but not enough to collect the whole line. I got Optimus and Bumblebee on the way and I think I'm ending it there. Looking forward to their TMNT line as well. Will be getting all the turtles for sure.

How bout you? You getting any of the turtles or TF pieces?

Chris

Yea, thanks again Chris for the great advice on Facebook bro :) you certainly made my decision on whether to keep my order or not a much easier one :)

As for the Prime 1 line, well I won't be getting the turtles...despite them looking awesome! Gonna stick with Transformers and like you, I have Prime and Bumblebee on order :rock

Awesome updates!! I love the custom Superman head. Could you pm me the details on that?

Hey buddy :) sorry for the late reply...

Thanks for visiting my thread and for the kind comments :) really appreciate it :hi5: Yea, the custom Superman head was a real success and am so glad that so many other collectors are deciding to get one now :) I'll forward you the details via PM no worries ;)

Back