Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' MY CUSTOMISED SUPERMAN PREMIUM FORMAT

Looks awesome buddy . Really liking the more pale base....makes the suit pop a little more.

Great job

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' MY CUSTOMISED SUPERMAN PREMIUM FORMAT

Just AWESOME, i like your collection my friend Andy ;)

Andy, you have the best modI fixations here. Congrats on your Superman.

Wow RB those Superman updates are amazing. I like everything you added, but the cape is the piece de resistance!!! It looks PERFECT.

Do you plan on switching up the looks from time to time?

Superman looks awesome, Andy, Congrats! :duff

Thanks Mark :hi5: appreciate the kind words as ever bro :)

Nice improvements to Supes Andy! Congrats! :clap

Thanks Mike :clap

Cool looks great. :clap

Looks like it has better detail now to and not just one color like the stock one.

Thanks Steve :) yea, really happy how the base came out...I personally think Sideshows base lacked any detail or realism as they just painted the base in a block colour which in the end was way too blue for something that was supposed to signify the fortress of solitude :(

Looks good, man! That cape complements the costume well!

Thanks Michael, yea...the mixed media cape really works with this PF so I'm glad I was given the opportunity to add it to this particular PF :)

Wow!!! Just WOW!!!!
The lighter blue base match so much better but the cape... LOOK AT THAT CAPE!!!!

Thanks so much Marc :clap glad you like it buddy :)

Congrats on the AWESOME Superman PF customs! That is one of my favorite pieces in my collection but you've taken it to a whole new level. Love the cape, love the HS, love the new color on the base!

Yea, Superman is probably my top PF of 2015 with the Captain America PF closely behind in second place :) thanks so much for the kind words my friend :hi5:

I love the cape!!! Who designed it??

Hey Chris, this cape, aswell as my custom Batman cape, was done by Dynamic Menace from the Statue Forum :)

Looks awesome buddy . Really liking the more pale base....makes the suit pop a little more.
Great job

Hey Matt, thanks for the great comments buddy :hi5: much appreciated :)

Batman and superman look great!

Congrats Andy!

That SM looks fantastic

That was a lot of work to get it the way you wanted it

DANG!!! You know me Roberto, I even mentioned it when I first recieved the Supes PF

I'm all about dat Base!!

dancgif.gif

So much better than the blue

Just AWESOME, i like your collection my friend Andy ;)

Hey Adam, glad you like it my friend :)

Cool superman piece.

Thanks Yoga :clap appreciate the kind words my friend :)

Andy, you have the best modI fixations here. Congrats on your Superman.

Hi Angelica :) thank you for the great feedback :hi5:

Wow RB those Superman updates are amazing. I like everything you added, but the cape is the piece de resistance!!! It looks PERFECT.
Do you plan on switching up the looks from time to time?

Thanks bro, yea....loving the cape I must say :) easier to handle, lightweight, takes some weight stress off the overall statue making it more manageable and goes so well with the mixed media suit :)

As for changing the capes, that was the whole intention of getting these mixed media capes for both Superman and Batman :) Just love having options for my statues so that it never remains with the same look for a certain amount of time plus its like pushing your statues to the limit if you like...and seeing how much you can get out of it by adding a tweak here and a tweak there ;)

The new changes on the Superman really work. Awesome job!

Batman and superman look great!

Congrats Andy!

Thanks Tam :hi5: Haven't heard from you in ages bro :) Hope all is well my friend

That SM looks fantastic

That was a lot of work to get it the way you wanted it

Thanks Dave :) yea, a lot of work but well worth it in my opinion...cos I'm a fussy git!!! :lol :lol

DANG!!! You know me Roberto, I even mentioned it when I first recieved the Supes PF

I'm all about dat Base!!

dancgif.gif

So much better than the blue

:lol :lol awesome post Andre :clap Yea, the base came out so well...much better than I had expected to be honest :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PRIME 1's MOVIE MEGATRON!!!

Hey Andy, congrats on the new Supes custom. I really love the base repaint. I might have to get a hold of someone State-side who can do that for me. I'm not sure who can do that though. It looks like real frosted ice compared to SS's original light blue paint app.

The cape I'd be able to do without. It looks cool and all, but I still prefer the sculpted cape over the custom. Unless you plan on inserting a wire with the new one, the sculpted cape still adds more depth to the statue along with a perfect mixture of sculpt and mixed-media.

From the looks of it, you might wanna place the edges of the custom cape either flush or past the seams of his suit. (the way it's pictured on the original photo) That way you can pull the shirt over the neck line. It looks weird the way it sits now.

I think the light up eyes are cool, but believe it or not, now that I can see it up close, I prefer the original Sideshow paint app on the EX head over the new custom paint app. I realize you had to re-accomplish the entire sculpt and paint in order to include the light-up feature, but I just prefer the original EX sculpt and paint app.

Anywho, that base repaint......awesome dude. Like I said, I'm gonna have to look into doing that with my base. I wonder if Raphael or Spazzy can do it that good.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PRIME 1's MOVIE MEGATRON!!!

The new changes on the Superman really work. Awesome job!

Thanks Nick :hi5: hope your well buddy :)

Hey Andy, congrats on the new Supes custom. I really love the base repaint. I might have to get a hold of someone State-side who can do that for me. I'm not sure who can do that though. It looks like real frosted ice compared to SS's original light blue paint app.

The cape I'd be able to do without. It looks cool and all, but I still prefer the sculpted cape over the custom. Unless you plan on inserting a wire with the new one, the sculpted cape still adds more depth to the statue along with a perfect mixture of sculpt and mixed-media.

From the looks of it, you might wanna place the edges of the custom cape either flush or past the seams of his suit. (the way it's pictured on the original photo) That way you can pull the shirt over the neck line. It looks weird the way it sits now.

I think the light up eyes are cool, but believe it or not, now that I can see it up close, I prefer the original Sideshow paint app on the EX head over the new custom paint app. I realize you had to re-accomplish the entire sculpt and paint in order to include the light-up feature, but I just prefer the original EX sculpt and paint app.

Anywho, that base repaint......awesome dude. Like I said, I'm gonna have to look into doing that with my base. I wonder if Raphael or Spazzy can do it that good.

Thanks for the great reply Steven buddy :hi5: many great points you make and glad at least that you like my finished base :) Take care bro :wave

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PRIME 1's MOVIE MEGATRON!!!

Hey guys :wave

So with the Prime 1 Megatron statue winning the Statue Forum X-Large 2014 Statue of the Year award, I thought I'd share my thoughts on this amazing piece which I picked up during the Christmas holidays. Well, plain and simple...this statue totally rocks! At first I was a little sceptical of the Prime 1 hype but once I assembled the big guy (which took an absolute eternity due to all the accessories) i was instantly amazed at the craftsmanship that went in to making Megatron look like he'd just stepped out of your TV screen and into your living room!!!

The level of detail is insane!!! It's like something I'd never seen before on any other collectible...you literally see different parts of machinery in the design each time you look at it and that's before you are mesmerised by the paint application which is so superbly done...and the size of the base is just rediculous!!! :thud:

Presence, Size, Detail, WOW Factor...this piece has it all and with the Prime 1 Optimus Prime and Bumblebee on pre order, I simply can't wait to be amazed once again! Believe the hype guys because Prime 1 are for real! Without doubt the most detailed piece I have in my collection (not to mention the most expensive too!!)

and here is the big guy :)

69f5127772c74f1e59c165754d544e99.jpg

e0693ca26ec1fdfaa0eba4423a041fb0.jpg

b59cf56f63ec512ec595ff1f6d6d19cc.jpg

e1dd4e1b77a1da6a65f093225002d706.jpg

7ab9c8fd2fe449831a46184b5aa00bd8.jpg

d0965eaf502663352b94c97fd1acbd25.jpg

96a0fbd92599343743d5aae56bb0e83a.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PRIME 1's MOVIE MEGATRON!!! PG700

^ Looks great Andy, very nice looking statue but I wouldn't buy it unless I had big mansion to display him in because it takes up too much space. :(

Anyway I am sure you will find a home for him eventually, congrats. :wink1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PRIME 1's MOVIE MEGATRON!!! PG700

It is amazing! ALL HAIL MEGATRON!!!!
The details... the size... it's PERFECT!

Just too bag I couldn't careless about the TF movies anymore... just pieces of c***.... :(

Just AWESOME acquisition my friend Andy ;)

Back