Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' NEW G1 1/2 SCALE CUSTOM OPTIMUS PRIME

Wow those are some big ass statues!!! Masssssssiffff! Top stuff as usual Andy!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' NEW G1 1/2 SCALE CUSTOM OPTIMUS P...

OMG! It's real!

Andy-

I've been in contact with Achilles Lim Saligumba regarding this piece, and something seemed a little fishy but now it's all reassured!

The price for this beast is FAIR, seriously. It is.

Having that said, I'd LOVE more info...

Is there an EX?

What's the ES?

Is this licensed by Takara? (Proto pictures show the Takara logo)

God God God I'm SO GETTING THIS EVEN IF IT COSTS ME TO BE HOMELESS.

Every single other PO gets CANCELLED, I don't care. OP takes priority over everything else.

G1 Ultimetal Prime CANCELLED.

Dying to hear more details Andy.

Hey buddy, yep...it's definately happening! :rock yep the Exclusive version will include the Matrix Battle Axe and Plasma Rifle and the Regular will only feature the Plasma Rifle but no Matrix :( the ES of the EX will be 25. I'm not sure on the licensing of Takara :dunno but I've just messaged Aki so I should be hearing from him shortly :)

Wow, that is insane Andy, 50" of G1 goodness! I am contemplating on adding a 1/2 to my collection and can only think of doing it with Wolverine or Spidey. We'll see, maybe someday :hi5:

Hey Sean, you need a 1/2 Scale in your collection my friend :exactly: when you first set eyes on one it will blow your mind!! But be warned that they are very addictive indeed :panic: :lol

Andy all I can say is OH MY ****ING GOD Bro! How much you think this'll go for retail? You're a bad influence bro Lol. And respect on the shout out for the Skeletor it looks so amazing man

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks so much bro :hi5: love being a bad influence :lol I haven't changed since my school days :lol :lol No worries abt Skeletor bro...those interchangeable jaws will look awesome and add variety to the display :rock

ac7fd2e4de769a87b608b2230d44ac47.jpg

3db24c8e0cdffb932d752f50bb6d48bc.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' NEW G1 1/2 SCALE CUSTOM OPTIMUS PRIME

Looks so awesome and very huge!! g1 epicness

Wow the new Op is killer. Whats the damage on this?

You have great collections!

Damn! Best 80s combo ever! Love the g1 transformers! Congrats bro! Both looks stunning.

Andy, you just killing me with all this Iron Man updates, just killing man.:thud::thud::thud: I want to grab one for Christmas plus I want this Optimus(looking superb, except paint job) , but wife probably gonna kill for that...so just Iron Man for me.:pray:

-Santi

8c5b8bd4b1d2d6c502de31e20cf95a0f.jpg

:horror :horror are you serious Andy!!?? Where the heck do you find these wonderful toys!! :thud: dare I say it but that new Prime statue looks better than the one you already have and that one is out of this world hahahaha!! :lol

OMG what a sick big piece Andy!! Like him very much nice update friend :clap

Andy can you ask them to add a sensor to the statue that when you walk past it it automatically plays "You got the Touch"?

That way you can do a little fist pump each time you walk past it

FISTPUMP.gif

Oh I'm sorry did I say little....:lol

I'm struggling to comment on this piece cos I'm as bigger G1 fan as you :wink1: so all Im gonna say/ask is if it's possible to get some nice wallpaper type pics once you recieve this? That's as big a complement I can make right now :clap Amazing man cannot wait for more. The matrix look incredible you are totally gonna be outside at night holding it above your head yelling "Light our darkest HOUR!!!" and then it won't open and you have to start again :slap. I know, can they make it open aswell!?!?! That would be insane!!!........and possible mind you. I'm gonna stop now so you can start writing the email :impatient:

Just awesome acquisitions my friend Andy ;)

Thanks as ever Adam :hi5:

Awesome Andy. That G1 OP is a beast! :lol

Hey buddy :) It certainly is a beast :horror at least I've got a few months to make some room for it :lol

Incredible

Not a big fan of the G1 Transformers but how can you not be impressed

Hey Dave, thanks for the kind comments bro :clap

Wow those are some big ass statues!!! Masssssssiffff! Top stuff as usual Andy!

Hi Ben :) You know me mate, the bigger the better! :lol ;)

Looks so awesome and very huge!! g1 epicness

Thanks Matty :hi5:

Wow the new Op is killer. Whats the damage on this?

Thanks Yoga :) the damage is a couple of internal organs bro! :horror :thud: but is well worth it :yess: :lol

You have great collections!

Thanks so much for the kind words my friend :hi5:

Damn! Best 80s combo ever! Love the g1 transformers! Congrats bro! Both looks stunning.

I thought you'd like this update CBG :rock thanks for the comments bro :hi5:

Andy, you just killing me with all this Iron Man updates, just killing man.:thud::thud::thud: I want to grab one for Christmas plus I want this Optimus(looking superb, except paint job) , but wife probably gonna kill for that...so just Iron Man for me.:pray:

-Santi

:lol :lol great post Rafa :clap thanks so much my friend :)

OMG what a sick big piece Andy!! Like him very much nice update friend :clap

Thanks Brian :) glad you like it :)

Andy can you ask them to add a sensor to the statue that when you walk past it it automatically plays "You got the Touch"?

That way you can do a little fist pump each time you walk past it

FISTPUMP.gif

Oh I'm sorry did I say little....:lol

I'm struggling to comment on this piece cos I'm as bigger G1 fan as you :wink1: so all Im gonna say/ask is if it's possible to get some nice wallpaper type pics once you recieve this? That's as big a complement I can make right now :clap Amazing man cannot wait for more. The matrix look incredible you are totally gonna be outside at night holding it above your head yelling "Light our darkest HOUR!!!" and then it won't open and you have to start again :slap. I know, can they make it open aswell!?!?! That would be insane!!!........and possible mind you. I'm gonna stop now so you can start writing the email :impatient:

:lol love your posts Andre :clap you need to pre order this bro :lecture and you know I'll be holding that matrix aloft :yess:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' NEW G1 1/2 SCALE CUSTOM OPTIMUS P...

Hey buddy, yep...it's definately happening! :rock yep the Exclusive version will include the Matrix Battle Axe and Plasma Rifle and the Regular will only feature the Plasma Rifle but no Matrix :( the ES of the EX will be 25. I'm not sure on the licensing of Takara :dunno but I've just messaged Aki so I should be hearing from him shortly :)

Hey Sean, you need a 1/2 Scale in your collection my friend :exactly: when you first set eyes on one it will blow your mind!! But be warned that they are very addictive indeed :panic: :lol

Thanks so much bro :hi5: love being a bad influence :lol I haven't changed since my school days :lol :lol No worries abt Skeletor bro...those interchangeable jaws will look awesome and add variety to the display :rock

ac7fd2e4de769a87b608b2230d44ac47.jpg

3db24c8e0cdffb932d752f50bb6d48bc.jpg

Dude my bad thought I already replied, must've written it and closed the app Lol do it all the time.

I've always been a bad influence too so it "takes one to know one" or "I know you are so what am I" in cases where I'll tempt you to get something we both know you want lol

Dude the new Skeletor pics you posted look so sick and I'm majorly excited for PO day :)

So Andy what will the retail on these G1 figs be man. I'm actually seriously considering these (as long as The Price is Right)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW LOOK SIDESHOW BATMAN PREMIUM FOR

Your collection just keeps getting more insane, in a good way my friend :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW LOOK SIDESHOW BATMAN PREMIUM...

So Andy what will the retail on these G1 figs be man. I'm actually seriously considering these (as long as The Price is Right)

Well the EX will be around the $1850 and Regular version $1700 so unfortunately it wont be cheap :( but rest assured it will undoubtedly be the biggest and best G1 Optimus Prime out there....even better than the one I already have :lol

fb6868249496f32623a1fc5905062f64.jpg

a75fd72c04844fdaf65d98d616ac8acb.jpg

Then again, if the price is slightly too high then best bet is to stick with Hot Toys as they have released their 1/6 G1 Optimus Prime a few months ago and I'm sure they'll follow it up with a number of other G1 characters :rock

229573e4cbc610a940d4baa930239b6f.jpg

Your collection just keeps getting more insane, in a good way my friend :)

:lol and its about to get a whole lot more insane Pau...gonna Pre Order this mofo!!! :horror :rock :rock

dbdfd957db6e1c7e83859741bec372be.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW LOOK SIDESHOW BATMAN PREMIUM...

:horror :horror are you serious Andy!!?? Where the heck do you find these wonderful toys!! :thud: dare I say it but that new Prime statue looks better than the one you already have and that one is out of this world hahahaha!! :lol

:lol :lol I'm always serious bro ;) Yea, this new Prime has him in what I'd call a typical museum pose whereas the other one I have has Prime in a more dynamic running pose. To be honest, despite going to the extremes I went through to get the original Prime all repainted into a G1 animated style and also resculpting certain areas that I wasn't happy with, the museum pose was always the one I wanted to own for my collection and so in that aspect I agree that this new one is much better :)

I've always been a bad influence too so it "takes one to know one" or "I know you are so what am I" in cases where I'll tempt you to get something we both know you want lol

Dude the new Skeletor pics you posted look so sick and I'm majorly excited for PO day :)

:lol yea, I've been known to have performed Jedi Mind tricks on certain individuals that were on the fence in regards to various statues and in the end persuaded them to buy it! :lol :lol :devil however, this trick doesn't work on me cos I'm never on the fence :lol I'm as weak as they come and just order it anyway...buy now think later is what I always say!!! :lol :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW LOOK SIDESHOW BATMAN PREMIUM FOR

Nice update. I have the prime hot toy ex preordered...should look great. Bit of a size difference though bud.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW LOOK SIDESHOW BATMAN PREMIUM...

Well the EX will be around the $1850 and Regular version $1700 so unfortunately it wont be cheap :( but rest assured it will undoubtedly be the biggest and best G1 Optimus Prime out there....even better than the one I already have :lol

fb6868249496f32623a1fc5905062f64.jpg

a75fd72c04844fdaf65d98d616ac8acb.jpg

Then again, if the price is slightly too high then best bet is to stick with Hot Toys as they have released their 1/6 G1 Optimus Prime a few months ago and I'm sure they'll follow it up with a number of other G1 characters :rock

229573e4cbc610a940d4baa930239b6f.jpg

:lol and its about to get a whole lot more insane Pau...gonna Pre Order this mofo!!! :horror :rock :rock

dbdfd957db6e1c7e83859741bec372be.jpg
I have the Ex for the HT Optimus so might just keep that, I'm still hoping PCS does a G1 line because Jerry has also expressed a lot of interest in doing one so I'll probably drop the HT or sell it to fund any others. Now the question, what's the Ex on this new G1 figure.

Saw Rafael post that MIB LSB and I saw you comment. Man that's amazing but crazy expensive man. Maybe when I'm rich I'll track it down lol
:lol :lol I'm always serious bro ;) Yea, this new Prime has him in what I'd call a typical museum pose whereas the other one I have has Prime in a more dynamic running pose. To be honest, despite going to the extremes I went through to get the original Prime all repainted into a G1 animated style and also resculpting certain areas that I wasn't happy with, the museum pose was always the one I wanted to own for my collection and so in that aspect I agree that this new one is much better :)

:lol yea, I've been known to have performed Jedi Mind tricks on certain individuals that were on the fence in regards to various statues and in the end persuaded them to buy it! :lol :lol :devil however, this trick doesn't work on me cos I'm never on the fence :lol I'm as weak as they come and just order it anyway...buy now think later is what I always say!!! :lol :lol
Lol yeah you barely ever really need a push. Its almost like you fall over on your own :lol

One can't have enough G1 Optimus Primes.

That is a fact.

Back