Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'UPDATE' ANDY FINALLY GIVES IN AND JOINS THE XM PA

How did you secure a Mk VII before the PO date?

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'UPDATE' ANDY FINALLY GIVES IN AND JOINS THE XM PA

That He Man looks very good. Congrats on the new XM preorders.

Thanks Yoga :)

Congrats Andy!
Those XM look MARVELOUS and I'm really jealous of you right now! MK VII is so ambitious and so NOT Sideshow! XM has the guts to go out of their way to get collectors something completely new and with a LOT of tiny details!

I wish I had the funds for XM but unfortunately, no...
Congrats to you!!!

Hey Marc, thanks for the kind words bro:) I originally was gonna pass on these XM pieces but finally saw the light :) don't forget to let us know how you get along with your MKViI LSF bro :)

COngrats on the XM Mark 7 Andy! Loved it when I first saw the protos! It's a great piece with awesome display options!

Thanks Michael :) yea, definately looking forward to seeing some Iron Man pieces that actually come out looking as good, if not better than the proto :lol

Congratulations on the XM IM orders Andy!! :clap

XM has become my preferred statue company of choice. The quality and details in these pieces are second to none. I currently have the Cap and Hulk pieces and have Mags, Wolverine Black Widow, Hawkeye and Phoenix on PO. Basically, I have everything XM related, excpet the IMs on PO. :lol I do like the classic IM that XM has in the initial prototype phase, but even XM cannot get me to break my rule about collecting comic inspired statues only. No movie versions for this guy.

I will be eager to hear your reviews when you get your first XM piece in hand. I think you are really going to like it.

Welcome to the Dark Side! :devil

Thanks so much a Mike :hi5: I've never doubted XM's incredible work...infact their dioramic bases are by far some of the best I've seen on any statue...I mean take the Antman piece for instance...amazing!!!

That is some impressive PO list buddy :horror now all those piece together I can't wait to see...massive congrats to you too :hi5:

Welcome to the dark side my friend:lol Great additions!

:lol I was born to be a Sith Satosh :yess:

Glad the XM bug has bitten you Andy! Don't worry, it will only get worse from here but at least you have company :hi5: The likeness on Mark 42 is incredible and Pepper. XM successfully got me to break my rule on no movie comic statues and I'm happy to say it will be glorious :D Since we are talking about POs, I currently have XM Cap and have Hulk, Magneto, Wolverine, Thor, Thanos, Mark VII, and Phoenix on PO :thud: Welcome to the party buddy! :clap

:lol thanks Sean :) indeed I have ;) Man, you have an even more incredible PO list :horror XM have simply taken over the world!!! :thud:

XM is taking over the world!!!

:lol :lol Kris, read my last comment :lol :lol

Call me a dullard, but what are these XM piece's ? I'm abit behind the times at mo, these1/4 scale or 1/2 scale ? Pricey ?

Definitely be interesting to hear your thoughts on how these compare to Sideshow's counterparts though Andy.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC LORD OF DARKNESS PREMIUM FORM...

:lol nice one :clap

Sorry you didn't get an AP bro :( I'm sure you'll have plenty of other times to get one...who knows, maybe itll be for the mixed mdia He-Man? :pray: Cant wait for that piece...as a massive fan of mixed media collecting, this is the He-Man statue I really wanted all along...I'm just praying its not a one off and also gets to release a Skeletor companion piece too :)

Holy **** dude! Take a look at these incredible pics I found of another custom mixed media He-Man piece :horror :thud: that is one of the best things I've seen in a long time!!!! AND I WANT ONE!!!! Wonder who made this? :dunno

d80192b5e0d73607e2ee369ffe60689a.jpg

3d2c944b8005f93d7c11dc1cd4467cb2.jpg

3272640897ead80223d1ecf86d29d323.jpg

a6ac0f1a7041ccb92be626f63158d62c.jpg

d4f616a1748577e5cc1904ada3b01c50.jpg

Dude it'd be AWESOME. To get an AP for the MM HeMan :) holy crap! I'm a little bummed about not getting one for the Scorpion but I'm glad I got one period Lol besides as you already know its been the biggest week in collecting for me EVER and I only picked up two pieces but they were some substantial pickups lol

I remember that HeMan floating around when PCS was doing the teases for HeMan with the 3 versions (Filmation, Realistic and a mix between the two)
Man if we get something like that it's be awesome but not sure who made it. The new one they teased so far looks pretty good, we should be getting more pictures in the next few weeks I'm thinking as Jerry said itll go for sale in January. I think next week we should get Skeletor in the newsletter :) can't wait :) and like you said I hope they do a mixed media Skeletor too because then I'll have a pair of each!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'UPDATE' ANDY FINALLY GIVES IN AND JOINS THE X...

OMG you are buying more Iron man statues and now from XM studios! :horror

BTW j/k although I am not a fan of Iron man, I must admit they are nice to look at. ;)

:lol :lol Thanks Steve :) I can never have too many Iron Man collectibles ;) but like you said, they appear to be very nice to look at and I hope once they arrive in hand that i'll be even more satisfied :pray:

At last Andy:) At last:)

Awesome! :hi5: Thanks Azad :)

Gratz on the XM purchases...missing my old IM legacy maquette recently (sold to Greg) but haven't quite buckled on the XM one...I have 4 POs with them and need breathing room personally lol.

Thanks Daryl :) Looks like you've also been busy with your fixes of XM pieces :lol Which ones have you ordered? At least 2 of them I'd say were Magneto and Phoenix? :dunno

Oh man that is one hell of a Iron Man PO list, Andy! :lol:lol

These are some fine additions, I am jealous as I wish I could afford some of these XM pieces. They do look phenomenal, and you can appreciate the worksmanship. I personally was planning on going with the Pepper head, I am a little sad by the disrespect to Rescue :mad::(:lol

That Mk II will also be sick, congrats again on the additions, brother. These will look great!

(P.S. Any more update on the Hall of Armour? :wink1:)

Keep on rocking it! :rock:rock:rock

Thanks so much Carlos :hi5: Yea, really excited to finally jump onboard the XM steam train :yess: almost got left out as the MK42 had sold out a while ago and the MKVII had about 3 left in stock :horror so I was very grateful indeed to find a window of opportunity :)

As for the Hall of Armour background, I know its been a frustrating wait but this time I have been assured by the guy building it for me that it will be completed this week for sure :rock and here are a few more recent WIP pics that were sent to me last week ;)

e12572ae753d93a85677497392226711.jpg

237ffc24ce5271757b2ea8ecacc18a71.jpg

6cdb8b289762024b522973538eca15ea.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'UPDATE' ANDY FINALLY GIVES IN AND JOINS THE X...

wow, looks great men :clap awesome pieces!!

Thanks Brian :hi5:

Those XM statues are really cool. I like the base but thought the M42 base was a little subdued compared to the others.

Yea, its ironic that as a massive fan of XM's dioramic bases for all their Marvel characters, I go and choose the only two which have the least dioramic qualities compared to the rest :( Oh well, the statues themselves more than make up for it :) Cheers Dave

Congratulations on those IM preorders they look awesome. That He-man is really cool btw i want one too :)

Hey Nick, thanks buddy :) Yea, I'm still in awe of that custom He-Man piece :thud: If only Jerry could work his magic and produce something of equal effect with his Mixed Media He-Man :pray:

Awesome Andy. Looking forward to the XM pieces.

Thanks so much buddy :hi5:

Dude it'd be AWESOME. To get an AP for the MM HeMan :) holy crap! I'm a little bummed about not getting one for the Scorpion but I'm glad I got one period Lol besides as you already know its been the biggest week in collecting for me EVER and I only picked up two pieces but they were some substantial pickups lol

I remember that HeMan floating around when PCS was doing the teases for HeMan with the 3 versions (Filmation, Realistic and a mix between the two)
Man if we get something like that it's be awesome but not sure who made it. The new one they teased so far looks pretty good, we should be getting more pictures in the next few weeks I'm thinking as Jerry said itll go for sale in January. I think next week we should get Skeletor in the newsletter :) can't wait :) and like you said I hope they do a mixed media Skeletor too because then I'll have a pair of each!

Yea, AP's are a cool thing bro but not the be all and end all ;) After all, even the AP's are painted in the same factories! Congrats again on your two big purchases!!! :clap looking forward to seeing your pics :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'UPDATE' ANDY FINALLY GIVES IN AND JOINS THE X...

Call me a dullard, but what are these XM piece's ? I'm abit behind the times at mo, these1/4 scale or 1/2 scale ? Pricey ?

Definitely be interesting to hear your thoughts on how these compare to Sideshow's counterparts though Andy.
1/4, price is high but so is the quality. Only can ship select Asian countries, but there is a list of resellers.

Thanks so much Carlos :hi5: Yea, really excited to finally jump onboard the XM steam train :yess: almost got left out as the MK42 had sold out a while ago and the MKVII had about 3 left in stock :horror so I was very grateful indeed to find a window of opportunity :)

As for the Hall of Armour background, I know its been a frustrating wait but this time I have been assured by the guy building it for me that it will be completed this week for sure :rock and here are a few more recent WIP pics that were sent to me last week ;)

e12572ae753d93a85677497392226711.jpg

237ffc24ce5271757b2ea8ecacc18a71.jpg

6cdb8b289762024b522973538eca15ea.jpg

:thud::thud::thud:

That HoA will be so sick! :rock:rock

Glad to here it'll be coming! :wink1:

And that is one lucky window, I was thinking of going for the M42, but couldn't find one, so I got too lazy to hunt one :lol

Glad to see that it's all coming together! Now to order my several IM pieces! :thud::lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW G1 1/2 SCALE CUSTOM OPTIMUS PRIM

Wow Ironman all the time great, meanwhile good work. Congrats :)

:lol thanks Sean :) indeed I have ;) Man, you have an even more incredible PO list :horror XM have simply taken over the world!!! :thud:

Haha, space is gonna be crazy. I'm gonna be focusing on XMs X-Men/Spidey lines so my wallet is gonna hate me even more :rotfl What do you think of XMs Cable? :D

Haha, space is gonna be crazy. I'm gonna be focusing on XMs X-Men/Spidey lines so my wallet is gonna hate me even more :rotfl What do you think of XMs Cable? :D

Yea, think I'm gonna be joining you in regards to the Spidey line Sean...despite having what I already think is the best Spidey collectible on the market (the Sideshow Spidey Comiquette) I'm still open to XM's take on the character and the way they are knocking their Marvel characters out the park, I can only forsee another amazing piece...plus I desperately want a Doctor Octopus :rock

Yea, Cable looks totally sick! Think I saw the actual digital render of the character last night!! :horror WOW!!! Lucky for me I don't have too many connections with most of XM's releases so far....Magneto, Phoenix, Hawkeye, Black Widow, etc...so that means I get to still collect other statues for at least another year ;) but I can only commend XM for doing such great jobs with all their pieces and making so many of us collectors enjoy that feeling once again of receiving A-class service and end product :)

Wow Ironman all the time great, meanwhile good work. Congrats :)

Thanks my friend :) Iron Man = Happy Andy :lol :lol

1/4, price is high but so is the quality. Only can ship select Asian countries, but there is a list of resellers.

:thud::thud::thud:

That HoA will be so sick! :rock:rock

Glad to here it'll be coming! :wink1:

And that is one lucky window, I was thinking of going for the M42, but couldn't find one, so I got too lazy to hunt one :lol

Glad to see that it's all coming together! Now to order my several IM pieces! :thud::lol

Thanks so much Carlos for your kind words buddy :) was loving your Red Sonja pics by the way :rock Would love to know what pieces you currently have and which you have on pre order...gives me an idea of what interests you have and how awesome your collection is looking!! :rock

Those XM statues are really cool. I like the base but thought the M42 base was a little subdued compared to the others.

Congratulations on those IM preorders they look awesome. That He-man is really cool btw i want one too :)

Awesome Andy. Looking forward to the XM pieces.

Thanks guys :hi5: Definitely exciting times ahead :)

Thanks so much Carlos for your kind words buddy :) was loving your Red Sonja pics by the way :rock Would love to know what pieces you currently have and which you have on pre order...gives me an idea of what interests you have and how awesome your collection is looking!! :rock

No problem! :hi5:

I appreciate the comment! :D
I will probably do my own collection thread too, might take some time as I have a few items packed :thud::lol

Hopefully Widow is here soon to post her up! :rock

gonna keep checking this thread for that HoA :wink1:

Yea, think I'm gonna be joining you in regards to the Spidey line Sean...despite having what I already think is the best Spidey collectible on the market (the Sideshow Spidey Comiquette) I'm still open to XM's take on the character and the way they are knocking their Marvel characters out the park, I can only forsee another amazing piece...plus I desperately want a Doctor Octopus :rock

Yea, Cable looks totally sick! Think I saw the actual digital render of the character last night!! :horror WOW!!! Lucky for me I don't have too many connections with most of XM's releases so far....Magneto, Phoenix, Hawkeye, Black Widow, etc...so that means I get to still collect other statues for at least another year ;) but I can only commend XM for doing such great jobs with all their pieces and making so many of us collectors enjoy that feeling once again of receiving A-class service and end product :)

I'm with you Andy on Doc Oct and agree SS has the best 1/4 Spidey on the market, just spectacular :hi5: Funny thing is I just bought two more 1/4 Spideys. The Faux bronze SS Spidey that I will get painted and the custom that Kris (Bmutha) also got :rock So I will have 4 1/4 Spideys once XM gets theirs out :D

You still need to focus on SS Iron Man Maquettes before really getting into XM POs. Cable is something I wanted since I started collecting, so hyped right now! I agree, XM is doing a great job making collectors take notice and bringing back the excitement :hi5:

Yea, AP's are a cool thing bro but not the be all and end all ;) After all, even the AP's are painted in the same factories! Congrats again on your two big purchases!!! :clap looking forward to seeing your pics :)

Bro I am so excited. We've both popped our XM cherries and those two figs are going to look ****ing incredible.
Not a big loss on the AP for me either :) hopefully well both get one for the HeMan mm one or Skeletor (would love that) or Amy of the next Amazing pieces PCS will release in the future.

Bro I'm mor excited right now to see that damn setup. I'm going crazy. The teasing is killing me lol

I'm with you Andy on Doc Oct and agree SS has the best 1/4 Spidey on the market, just spectacular :hi5: Funny thing is I just bought two more 1/4 Spideys. The Faux bronze SS Spidey that I will get painted and the custom that Kris (Bmutha) also got :rock So I will have 4 1/4 Spideys once XM gets theirs out :D

You still need to focus on SS Iron Man Maquettes before really getting into XM POs. Cable is something I wanted since I started collecting, so hyped right now! I agree, XM is doing a great job making collectors take notice and bringing back the excitement :hi5:
You are crazy Tem Lol. I got zero 1/4 Spideys but waiting patiently to get one soon. I also didn't realize that the faux bronze was 1/4 either. Man XMs Spidey is gong to be mental!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW G1 1/2 SCALE CUSTOM OPTIMUS ...

Just AMAZING my friend Andy WOW!

Very nice photos and figure. Wow sword is amazing. :) Congrats.

Thanks so much guys :clap

Just been catching up with your thread Andy and exceptional updates as ever :clap your collection just never ends :lol :lol loving the custom capes for the Batman and Superman PFs plus the Indy pics were really good, aswell as this Darkness PF :love just a shame you have to let them go but I can totally understand your motives after looking at your huge PO list :thud: ;)

Oh and any news on the half scale Iron Man background? That's the one I can't wait to see!!! :panic:

Thanks for the kind words buddy :). Infact I recieved my custom capes today but won't get to try them on my PFs until this weekend :( but very excited as they look great quality :) yea, Indy and Darkness had to sadly go but Darkness will be replaced by the PCS version so I'm looking forward to that one :)

As for the Hall of Armour display...well latest update is that it looks like there will be another delay [emoji20] unfortunately, when having customs built you have to take into consideration that things out of peoples control can happen and that's what's happened in this case...but I'm certain it won't take too much longer so fingers crossed :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW G1 1/2 SCALE CUSTOM OPTIMUS ...

No problem! :hi5:
I appreciate the comment! :D
I will probably do my own collection thread too, might take some time as I have a few items packed :thud::lol
Hopefully Widow is here soon to post her up! :rock

gonna keep checking this thread for that HoA :wink1:

No worries buddy :) always a pleasure to see everyone's collections and your RS pics were awesome! :clap Yea, looking forward to seeing your BW!!! :lol :lol just realised that BW could stand for something very rude!!!! :lol :lol I meant Black Widow!!! Hahahahaha

Yea man! Doc Oc would be totally sick!!! Its a character that I've secretly wanted for ages but nothing has ever materialised :(

Only found out last night that Cable is the son of Cyclops! :lol :lol I really need to start reading more comics as before I got into this hobby I only had a limited knowledge of Marve/DC characters :( But yea, Cable is looking amazing!!! :exactly:

You are crazy Tem Lol. I got zero 1/4 Spideys but waiting patiently to get one soon. I also didn't realize that the faux bronze was 1/4 either. Man XMs Spidey is gong to be mental!

Have you seen that bronze Spidey painted in his original blue and red bro?!! :horror man it looks unbelievable!!! Cant remember who painted it but wow! what a difference! Think the same person did the same paint apps for the bronze Wolverine too!!! :rock

LOL Spidey and Wolverine are the two that I can get multiples of without much questioning.:D Do you have any characters where there is almost no limit? I also had no idea the faux bronze was 1/4. If XM is your first 1/4, that will be a great start :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW G1 1/2 SCALE CUSTOM OPTIMUS ...

Yea man! Doc Oc would be totally sick!!! Its a character that I've secretly wanted for ages but nothing has ever materialised :(

Only found out last night that Cable is the son of Cyclops! :lol :lol I really need to start reading more comics as before I got into this hobby I only had a limited knowledge of Marve/DC characters :( But yea, Cable is looking amazing!!! :exactly:

No doubt Andy, once XM said there Spidey line was a go, Doc Oct was my number 1 villain.

I also need to read up on comics, been collecting a bunch of Wolverine TPB that I am gonna read soon :D

Back