Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC LORD OF DARKNESS PREMIUM FORMAT P

That's a nice piece.

Too bad you're selling it but the buyer will be lucky

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC LORD OF DARKNESS PREMIUM FORMAT

6a2d5bfb2841745a148ef56a1d969712.jpg

2c5e9019cec3e683c7c3862ca812b2b1.jpg

29b1b4ac791df35675c1c2a895c1a3db.jpg

4cfefdf7f4a86b1eeaeedeeb59085c92.jpg

Just been catching up with your thread Andy and exceptional updates as ever :clap your collection just never ends :lol :lol loving the custom capes for the Batman and Superman PFs plus the Indy pics were really good, aswell as this Darkness PF :love just a shame you have to let them go but I can totally understand your motives after looking at your huge PO list :thud: ;)

Oh and any news on the half scale Iron Man background? That's the one I can't wait to see!!! :panic:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC LORD OF DARKNESS PREMIUM FORMAT P

Its all good man. You have an even better replacment coming next year bro. Congrats again!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Lord of Darkness is a very cool piece. Honestly, I've never seen the movie, but with such a cool character design, I probably would have liked it as a kid.

Pfoe RobertoBagg10, Awesome huge piece :rock

Hey Brian, thanks for the kind words buddy :hi5: I don't own a single horror piece I'm afraid and this Darkness PF was probably the closest thing I owned that looks remotely scary :lol and even that's been sold now :(

Such a wicked looking piece. I know it's not involved, but this would look good with the court of the dead pieces coming!

Hey Ty, thanks buddy :) yea, those Court of the Dead statues do look very good :exactly:

Awesome piece. Sideshow old stuff are so good, too bad you have to sell it.

Sideshow and their old school pieces were when times were good Yoga :exactly: unfortunately a lot has changed since then my friend and nowadays it's more hit or miss with their releases :(

This looks really good, such a shame you had to let it go, I just hope for your sake that PCS one turns out as good or preferably better than this one. :pray:

Yeah they use to now their stuff is pretty bad, the paint apps on this statue are amazing compared to most of Sideshow's current statues. :thud:

Thanks Steve :hi5: It is a shame buddy and I really hope the PCS version ends up being the right choice and that I'm not just deluded with the fact that it's a bigger statue...Jerry at PCS has promised us that it will be the most detailed and accurate Darkness piece ever made so time will tell :panic:

Love it. Just has so much impact and will always be one of the first things someone see's when they walk in your room. The pcs one looks awesome too.

Thanks Matt :) It certainly is a piece that attracts attention :) hence why I'm hoping that the 1/3 scale PCS version will make even more of an impact! :pray:

Very great my friend ;)

Thanks Adam my friend :)

That's a nice piece.
Too bad you're selling it but the buyer will be lucky

Hey Dave, thanks for the kind words bro :) Yea, the seller is over the moon...think I even undervalued it!! :horror not too worried though as the buyer is a good friend of mine and fellow collector plus he's saving me the hassle of shipping the statue and actually collecting it from me personally which is always a massive help :)

Hey Brian, thanks for the kind words buddy :hi5: I don't own a single horror piece I'm afraid and this Darkness PF was probably the closest thing I owned that looks remotely scary :lol and even that's been sold now :(

Not so good men :( When come the first horror piece in your collection :horror :clap

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC LORD OF DARKNESS PREMIUM FORM...

Not so good men :( When come the first horror piece in your collection :horror :clap

Good question my friend :) I was actually visiting a fellow collectors house last week and he has quite a few horror PF's...Freddy, Jason, etc...they all looked very nice. Difficult to say whether I will ever buy a horror piece but I must say, I've been very tempted to Pre Order this one...purely cos his character is so iconic in regards to classic 80's horror movies....yes, its PINHEAD!!!!! :rock :rock

dc76f8a6d76dcd3004f755a0a4e533c0.jpg

Thanks for the great post as ever Carols :hi5: appreciate it brother :) Incan certainly recommend you getting the Deadpool PF bro :exactly: I only purchased mine recently and it's just one of the best PFs I've seen in a while...here's a few pics to tempt you further :lol:lol

b3b4356b3e0041f61d29b1c553a42360.jpg

e6896d67d1c1bd40acd8f6d10f338359.jpg

6713e758070badec043b2d9f179b5061.jpg
I always knew you could be my moral compass for some pieces :lol

I will definitely be getting one, but I'm interested to see if we get anything for the Deadpool movie, hopefully Misney has rights by then :pray:

Its all good man. You have an even better replacment coming next year bro. Congrats again!

:exactly:

Sideshow piece is great, but honestly PCS one stands out much more. Especially the face, I'd say it's much more to representation oppose to SS; though that's not to say SS is terrible :lol

You'll love that new piece, and maybe you could always use the extra room for some DC pieces (outside Trinity) :devil:

Can't wait to see those IHP when they come! :rock:rock

I always knew you could be my moral compass for some pieces :lol

I will definitely be getting one, but I'm interested to see if we get anything for the Deadpool movie, hopefully Misney has rights by then :pray:

:exactly:

Sideshow piece is great, but honestly PCS one stands out much more. Especially the face, I'd say it's much more to representation oppose to SS; though that's not to say SS is terrible :lol

You'll love that new piece, and maybe you could always use the extra room for some DC pieces (outside Trinity) :devil:

Can't wait to see those IHP when they come! :rock:rock

Hey Carlos, thanks for the kind words as ever buddy :) the Deadpool movie is still way off...think its scheduled for 2017 if im not mistaken...so you need that PF!!! :lecture and if its still not enough then just you wait until I get my custom switch out deadpool swords!!! :lol :lol

Well, I've only scheduled in the 3 DC pieces as you know but who knows down the line if i'll add any more...I even had to cancel Lobo to help fund other pieces :( I do have a soft spot for The Flash though so that might be another one I'd look at getting :rock

P.S. Still trying to work out what what IHP stands for?!!!! :dunno :lol

Thanks bro :hi5: I hope so...was looking at a few of the Youtube vids of the PCS Darkness just to get me in the mood again and it kinda made me feel a bit better :) Btw, did you manage to score yourself a Scorpion last night bro?! I heard it sold in a crazy 8 minutes!!! :thud:

Lord of Darkness is a very cool piece. Honestly, I've never seen the movie, but with such a cool character design, I probably would have liked it as a kid.

Hey Kris, thanks buddy....although not the greatest Fantasy movie ever made its certainly got a huge cult following and of course if you like Tom Cruise then you'll see him in the movie also, albeit a very young Tom Cruise ;) However, the star of the show had to be Tim Curry and his performance as Darkness...infact, Darkness is what made the movie work in my opinion...definitely a good watch when the kids are in bed :)

Darkness is a great piece Andy, I will have one in 1/4 one day. :D I do have a 80s movie section in my collection and Freddy/Jason/Robocop and others will eventually be apart of it :hi5:

Darkness is a great piece Andy, I will have one in 1/4 one day. :D I do have a 80s movie section in my collection and Freddy/Jason/Robocop and others will eventually be apart of it :hi5:

Thanks Sean :hi5: you need to get your display thread up and running bro :) I need to see all these cool 80's pieces you have:lecture :)

Hey Carlos, thanks for the kind words as ever buddy :) the Deadpool movie is still way off...think its scheduled for 2017 if im not mistaken...so you need that PF!!! :lecture and if its still not enough then just you wait until I get my custom switch out deadpool swords!!! :lol :lol

Well, I've only scheduled in the 3 DC pieces as you know but who knows down the line if i'll add any more...I even had to cancel Lobo to help fund other pieces :( I do have a soft spot for The Flash though so that might be another one I'd look at getting :rock

P.S. Still trying to work out what what IHP stands for?!!!! :dunno :lol

No problem buddy! :hi5:

Yeah it's still some time, so I guess I should get this, I am interested in the X-force one though....hmm tough decisions :lol

Sorry to hear that, maybe you'll get a Lobo down the road, y'never know! Flash definitely would be sick! :rock:rock

Haha that's my shortnote for in-hand pictures lol.

Very great update and you know again amazing :) old movies all the best especially horror. New figure looks good, i wonder detail photos :) congrats.

Thanks bro :hi5: I hope so...was looking at a few of the Youtube vids of the PCS Darkness just to get me in the mood again and it kinda made me feel a bit better :) Btw, did you manage to score yourself a Scorpion last night bro?! I heard it sold in a crazy 8 minutes!!! :thud:

Yeah i fully agree with you about the PCS face and overall it is a better statue bro.

Yessir I did score one. Time was 3:00:09 and PayPal stamp was 3:00:12. Hope I get an AP but doubt it, a lot of ppl have some really low times man, like :02, :03, :04 but I'm still gonna keep my fingers crossed :)

I cant wait bro im so amped for this and the XM Phoenix I scored. Its been the best week in collecting I've had in a long time

I think the PCS LOD 1/3 scale will be better for sure. Did you order the PCS MK 1/3 Scorpion aswell?

I think the PCS LOD 1/3 scale will be better for sure. Did you order the PCS MK 1/3 Scorpion aswell?
He's not am MK fan and no I don't think he did

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC LORD OF DARKNESS PREMIUM FORM...

Very great update and you know again amazing :) old movies all the best especially horror. New figure looks good, i wonder detail photos :) congrats.

Thanks for the kind words my friend :) glad you like the pics :duff

Yeah i fully agree with you about the PCS face and overall it is a better statue bro.

Yessir I did score one. Time was 3:00:09 and PayPal stamp was 3:00:12. Hope I get an AP but doubt it, a lot of ppl have some really low times man, like :02, :03, :04 but I'm still gonna keep my fingers crossed :)

I cant wait bro im so amped for this and the XM Phoenix I scored. Its been the best week in collecting I've had in a long time

That's awesome news bro on the Scorpion statue :clap Did you manage to grab the AP?

WOW :horror and the Phoenix order too all in one week!!! Great score my man :rock

Hey Nick, yea I hope so :) just came across this awesome pic to show the detail and realism of the face sculpt...Man those teeth! :horror awesome!

81609675c82be34e61de12e36ed03a27.jpg

He's not am MK fan and no I don't think he did

:lol that's right bro :) you answered correctly :exactly: not a huge fan of MK but totally dig the Scorpion statue :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC LORD OF DARKNESS PREMIUM FORM...

Thanks for the kind words my friend :) glad you like the pics :duff

That's awesome news bro on the Scorpion statue :clap Did you manage to grab the AP?

WOW :horror and the Phoenix order too all in one week!!! Great score my man :rock

Hey Nick, yea I hope so :) just came across this awesome pic to show the detail and realism of the face sculpt...Man those teeth! :horror awesome!

81609675c82be34e61de12e36ed03a27.jpg

:lol that's right bro :) you answered correctly :exactly: not a huge fan of MK but totally dig the Scorpion statue :rock
Hey man, thanks but no I missed it by 8 seconds lol. Next time. It was my fault and next time ill score one for sure!

Lol yeah we know you pretty well up in this joint bro

Back