Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC INDIANA JONES 'ROTLA' PREMIUM FOR

Andy you lucky lucky son of a gun. I love that Indy statue. Looks great man and as always congrats

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC INDIANA JONES 'ROTLA' PREMIUM FOR

Andy you lucky lucky son of a gun. I love that Indy statue. Looks great man and as always congrats

Hey bro, thanks for the comments :) Yea, its a great looking piece and very sad to be saying goodbye :( finally shipped him to his new home this morning :(

Damn Andy, I would so buy both of those from you lol. rotla and tod are my favorite Indy movies and I will have these someday. I agree that the Rotla is the iconic version but I like the look of Tod. Kali Mah!

:lol @ kali mah! :clap Thanks Sean :)

Oh cool can't wait to see that!

Yea Steve, the Vader is a lovely piece and one which I had in my collection since the very beginning...but it was 1/5 scale and so as you can imagine, is a lot smaller than the rest of my collection :lol Will post the pics tomorrow buddy :)

That Indy is a cool looking PF...I always forget these exist! Too bad you have to let him go, but, onward and upward!

Thanks Kris :) Yep, upwards indeed...lots to look forward to in the coming months. I just hope Sideshow don't start making all my PF's out of plastic!!!! :lol :lol I take it you've heard of all the commotion going on in the Superman MOS PF thread!!! :horror

killer collection that just gets better and better. Where the heck do you put all this stuff ?!?

Thanks Sanj :hi5: appreciate the comments brother :) As to where do I put it all...well, that's a very good question cos there's a heck of a lot more stuff coming my way soon so i'll need to get back to you on that one!!!! :lol :lol

Well I finally caught up with your thread once again :thud: You just keep motoring along man :lol

Great stuff Andy,

Loved all the accessories for Deadpool I think they were all awesome and your pics were cool too

The droids new base was fantastic, it gave it a really cool retro vibe

Enter the DRAGON!!!! Don't even need to say anything here it's just damn cool :lol

LOVED Loved the capes for Supes and Bats, amazing additions for those statues and thanks for sharing those I loved seeing the mods and can't wait to see your pics for that.

LOD, 250 pieces only nice catch. I know he's one of your favourites, I havn't watched Legend for far too long I must revisit that film

Last but not least Indy, well who doen't love the original Indy. He looks great I love the wear on the shoes too great detail.

I think that covers it! If I missed any it's because this thread is too stimulating for collectors (I couldn't take it all in) :lol

OH THE IM Backdrop almost forgot :slap Coming along really well are you getting close to finishing that one?

Hey Andre, good to hear from you bro!!! Where have you been? :lol :lol Thanks so much for catching up buddy, hope you enjoyed it :) Thanks so much as ever for all the great feedback and kind words :) As for the Iron Man Hall of Armour backdrop, I'm still waiting to hear from the guy building it for me...from what I gather, there's a slight delay on the completion of the project due to some family issues which obviously cant be avoided but he's assured me that the completed pics will be with me soon :) Cant wait!!!! :panic: :panic:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread COMING SOON' DEADPOOL PF NEW CUSTOM HEAD WIP PAINT

Hey, Andy, yeah I have been following the MoS fiasco. I am concerned by this...I have emailed SS to find out whether any of my future orders will be PVC.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread COMING SOON' DEADPOOL PF NEW CUSTOM HEAD WIP PAINT

Thanks Kris :) Yep, upwards indeed...lots to look forward to in the coming months. I just hope Sideshow don't start making all my PF's out of plastic!!!! :lol :lol I take it you've heard of all the commotion going on in the Superman MOS PF thread!!! :horror

Hey, Andy, yeah I have been following the MoS fiasco. I am concerned by this...I have emailed SS to find out whether any of my future orders will be PVC.

Say WHAT!!! :horror :thud:

I'm definately concerned also Kris :( If you check out my pre order list on page 1 of this thread then you'll see a number of potential PF's which could sudder the same PVC fete as the Supes MOS PF such as the movie Thor PF, movie Captain America PF, Wonder Woman PF, Boba Fett PF, Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman PF's, etc...

Worrying times indeed as prices for these PFs from Sideshow are rising all the time yet QC levels are drastically getting worse...something in the end has got to give cos most collectors if not all will certainly make their feelings heard and Sideshow will be forced to sit back and take note

Say WHAT!!! :horror :thud:

It's true Andre...go check it out :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread COMING SOON' DEADPOOL PF NEW CUSTOM HEAD WIP P...

Okay, got some updates on the Deadpool PF custom headsculpt and its pretty much done now as the pics got uploaded by Alvaro Bravo (the sculptor) over on facebook last night. As far as I know he is only producing a run of 15 but this could be extended depending on what the feedback is like. The Pre Order for the headsculpt is now available on the facebook groups :)

In my opinion, its a very cool sculpt and a nice alternative headsculpt to have in your locker :) Alvaro is a good friend of mine and we are currently working on some very cool projects which I'm really excited about...one in particular which is based on one of my LSF's.....and no, its not Iron Man!!!! ;) :lol :lol

Enjoy the pics guys :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414662107.322442.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414662125.704332.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414662140.504582.jpg

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' DEADPOOL PF / SUPERMAN PF CUSTOM ...

Even more exciting news as I have a sneak peak at the new Superman PF custom Jim Lee headsculpt which is currently still in the WIP process as the skin texture still needs smoothing :) I believe this sculpt is being done by the same artist (Thiago) who created the Jim Lee custom head for the Batman PF :) More news to follow shortly....

And Thiagos previous Jim Lee Batman Portrait (painted by Dark_Spidey aka Kevin)

View attachment 142963

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414662510.371578.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414662510.371578.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' DEADPOOL PF / SUPERMAN PF CUSTOM HEAD

Looks good my friend. You must have alot of custom stuff.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' DEADPOOL PF / SUPERMAN PF CUSTOM HEAD

Damn Andy can't wait to see what you have planned for Doom ;) that Deadpool head looks insaaane!

Okay first off, Andy you are killing me with these sculpts! :lol I neeeedzzz em!

Really like that Deadpool coh, looks phenomenal, and is quite fitting with the body! :hi5: And that Superman Jim Lee is too sexy for it's own good! :D

Really enjoy both heads, I probably would get one if I actually had the Deadpool PF, maybe down the road some day. :wink1:

Really loving these updates, and I'm intrigued by your non-Iron-Man LSF work idea!

Keep on rocking bro, these are flippin' amazing! :rock:rock:rock

That's a cool custom Deadpool head. I've always wanted a Jim Lee premium format.

Both of those incredible

Deadpool portrait looks sweet Andy, it is good to finally see it painted. I really like the Supes portrait, the likeness is there. I can see your Supes with the custom portrait and fabric cape now! :hi5:

Awesome update buddy. Envy is a sin and I'm guilty. Thanks for sharing :)

Great update my friend Andy ;)

Dats Puuurty

codjlpihgqamiuhp72hf.jpg

The Jim Lee custom Superman head is shaping up nice. Thank you for the picture Andy.

Not sure I'll be getting it though.
I love the regular and exclusive heads that the PF comes with which definitely gives off an Alex Ross vibe.
Jim Lee does a great job drawing Batman and women but I'm not crazy about his Superman and Joker.
I would also be nervous about damaging a head with the cape when I change it out.

Of course there is always the possibility I might cave once I see it painted.

Back