Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PCS 1/4 HE-MAN PICS WITH ORKO EXCLUSI

Congrats Andy. I have this too, came out real good.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PCS 1/4 HE-MAN PICS WITH ORKO EXCLUSI

Haha looks awesome man. Im guessing your similar age to me as this was my number 1 as a child. I have thought about grabbing this aswell. skeletor has to be done. Im really digging the skeletor bust aswell :)

Awesome andy look great buddy....i was actually looking at he-man on you tube today. Your display, lighting etc really makes this for me, great stuff!!! Ps I need to know where u gey these cabinet cases from to display your figures I need a couple of big ones for hulk and apoc :) I found a place online who make custom sizes but were quite expensive, any help much apprexiated :)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

doesn't look much like dolf:lol.nice addition andy,

Nice pics of He-Man Andy! I think he was extremely well done. I have POed all the others. Now I just have to convince you. :devil

Congrats! :clap

Your collection is just amazing.

Congrats Andy!

that's money well spent!...you getting all of the motu statues andy?

He-Man looks great! not far off the 80's classics now right

Thanks Frankie :hi5: yea, slowly building up my 80's animated collection :rock hope we get to see some other great releases such as Dungeons & Dragons, M.A.S.K, Bravestarr, Centurions, Visionaries and personally I'd like to see a 1/6 golden condor from the Mysterious Cities of Gold!! :yess:

He man looks great.
The paint job on Orko looks great to. Congrats on ur purchase Andy. :clap

Thanks Stevo, yea, the paint apps have turned out really well...better than I had expected to be honest. I only have the Lion-O PF from PopCultureShock and that looked ace aswell so I'm really pumped for their Robocop statue next year :rock2

That's awesome man! A thing of envy. I'd love to have one as I worked on the DC book 2 years ago, and that gave He-Man more meaning to me as a life-long fan :)

Thanks so much for the great comments Michael :clap You definitely need to pick this up then buddy :exactly: You'll love it :)

It's an AWESOME acquisition my friend Andy!

Thanks Adam :duff

Great updates Andy! Congratz on those amazing looking Batman headsculpts and He-Man looks sick as hell!

Thanks for the kind words my friend :hi5: Unmasked Head has arrived in the UK so cant wait to get it :) will have 4 heads to try out this weekend and finally can take pics with the PF included this time :yess:

I have the power!!!!!!! OMG this is so awesome brother. Brings back loads of memories. Thanks for sharing.

Hey Nabil, thanks for the comments brother :hi5: Yea, you cant help but get dragged back into your early childhood memories when you think of He-Man :)

Very cool Andy! I recall watching He-Man cartoons loooong ago. In Romanian language He-Man pronunciation means something very funny LOL

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PCS 1/4 HE-MAN PICS WITH ORKO EXC...

Hahahah Awesome! Excellent display and figure! You definitely need Skeletor!
:clap:clap:clap

Thanks for the kind words Kev :hi5: would love a skeletor mate, as of now, PCS have only released the lifesize bust so I'm counting on them to make a 1/4 Skeletor :yess:

Congrats Andy. I have this too, came out real good.

Hey Yoga, thanks for the kind words buddy and massive congrats on yours also my friend...indeed it came out great :duff

Haha looks awesome man. Im guessing your similar age to me as this was my number 1 as a child. I have thought about grabbing this aswell. skeletor has to be done. Im really digging the skeletor bust aswell :)

Your not 45 are you Matt?! :lol :lol Nah, I'm 37 mate...getting old and feel like a veteran already in this hobby despite it being only 2 years :thud: I believe the regular version is still for sale on the CDUK website, better still, Daryl (Gasdoc) is selling his Exclusive :rock :rock make it happen mate! :lol

Awesome andy look great buddy....i was actually looking at he-man on you tube today. Your display, lighting etc really makes this for me, great stuff!!! Ps I need to know where u gey these cabinet cases from to display your figures I need a couple of big ones for hulk and apoc :) I found a place online who make custom sizes but were quite expensive, any help much apprexiated :)

Yey! Congrats buddy :hi5: he's an awesome piece mate and you probably wont get another 1/4 scale animated He-Man statue for a very long time :exactly: which makes this a must for all fans of the cartoon. Like I was saying to Matt in the above post, I know Gasdoc has an exclusive He-Man for sale if your interested and he's also based in the UK :)

In regards to my cases, and to anyone else reading this wanting to find the best place to buy display cases at a great price and also personally delivered, then listen up :) I use a UK based supplier called James and he works for a company called Immortal Cases and Displays. You can get the details by googling his company name aswell as looking him on facebook also. His prices are literally the best around and he builds to your needs so there isn't any collectible too big or too small that he wont build so its worth sending him your dimensions and he'll get you your quotes in a matter of a few days at the max (depending on how busy he is). To give you an idea on some of his cases, here are a few that he's made for me in the past :)

ymevysyb.jpg

aru2ybep.jpg

8uruha6e.jpg

8u3ujahe.jpg

ezu7uhy5.jpg

e3y2a4ad.jpg

doesn't look much like dolf:lol.nice addition andy,

Hey Chris, good to hear from you buddy and thanks for the comments :) I know you've also purchased a case from James in the past! :lol

Nice pics of He-Man Andy! I think he was extremely well done. I have POed all the others. Now I just have to convince you. :devil

Congrats! :clap

Thanks bro :hi5: Yea, I'm really tempted to get a few more from this line...especially Beastman as he looks spot on to how I remember him from the cartoons. Still not sure at the mo, with so many pieces on pre order I probably may pick up one or two others locally so that'll mean missing out on the Exclusives but really I'm holding out for a Skeletor or BattleCat :rock

Hey andy thanks for the info on the cases m8 there exactly what im looking for want to get two one for glad hulk and apoc some of the prices ive found coz they have to be custom made because of the size are insane. Ill look that company up :) gz again on he-man I really like the simple look of him looks great!!! :hi5

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAIT P

Cool update my friend Andy!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PCS 1/4 HE-MAN WITH ORKO EXCLUSIVE!!

Thanks Sean :) i'll PM you some details in regards to acquiring the Jim Lee head buddy :hi5: Fingers crossed gonna hopefully get to take my Bats PF out the shipping box by Friday (which is when I'm expecting the unmasked to arrive also :yess: so by the weekend i'll have some full pics up with the all portraits on the PF :rock

Thanks for the info man, looking forward to those assembled pics and then the :drool will commence. :lol

After securing my 80's animated favourites in my collection such as the transformer half scales of Prime and Megatron plus the PCS Lion-O Thundercat PF, I was so happy to add another well know classic to the bunch with the arrival of my He-Man 1/4 Scale Statue Exclusive from PopCultureShock. It truly is a fantastic piece and totally captures the essense of He-Man in his iconic pose just after he says those magic words 'By the Power of Greyskull!' and transforms into the great man!

The statue, despite hearing a few odd reports of paint cracks, has a perfect paint job and the colour tones of the base give it that 'Eternia' style theme which is a nice touch. It also comes with the Exclusive which is the added character of Orko, again, this EX isn't necessary but I think it adds a little more story to the piece :)

Still unsure if im going to be adding any of the other announced characters such as Trapjaw, Beastman (which looks great) or Man-At-Arms and Teela but one things for sure is that if they do decide to make a BattleCat then holy crap!!! I'll be over that one! :rock Oh, and a Skeletor 1/4 scale would be nice too :pray:

In regards to this piece, I hopefully one day (I say one day!) :lol want to eventually recreate the same display that I made for my He-Man 1/6 piece which I made over a year or two ago now...but obviously I will have to transition it to the larger 1/4 scale ;) here's a quick pic of my previous display....

jygedyta.jpg

Okay guys, enjoy the pics and as ever thanks for looking :wave

qarybeha.jpg

3yqumu4y.jpg

yvusy7y2.jpg

y3e8ypy3.jpg

Another great update, I am happy that you got a good one. I like your pics, I need to get a DSLR instead of my cell phone. I think Jerry really did well with matching the filmation for this line.

I have Beastman, Trapjaw on PO but really want Clawful, Tri-Clops, Evil-Lynn, Skeletor/Panthor, Whiplash, Fisto, Battlecat and Sorceress. Love the villians so much more for He-man, still not sure if I will be getting Man-at-Arms. Had these toys as a kid and watched the cartoons so this line really speaks to me.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAIT P

Congrats on all of your recent acquisitions, Roberto, your collection must be astounding in person!

Awesome He-Man Roberto ! So nostagic... I miss these old times... :(

Anyway, epic Iron Man collection as always. I think I've read you'll buy every upcoming IM PF right ? In this case you should maybe ask for a real suit. :p

Cheers. :)

Your collection is just amazing.

Congrats Andy!

Wow! Thanks for the kind comments and support as ever Tam :1-1: much appreciate my friend :)

that's money well spent!...you getting all of the motu statues andy?

Thanks buddy :hi5: at this time, with so many POs coming, I'm going to have to be selective and also pick a few of them up locally to save a few pennies :( really like Beastman but ideally I'm waiting for a BattleCat and Skeletor :rock

Nice score on He-Man. Brings back a lot of childhood memories

Hey Hung, great to hear from you buddy :wave thanks for the kind words :) Yea, He-Man is iconic for most of us oldies :lol :lol

Very cool Andy! I recall watching He-Man cartoons loooong ago. In Romanian language He-Man pronunciation means something very funny LOL

Thanks Serg....:lol I'd love to see an episode of He-Man in Romanian :rock

Hey andy thanks for the info on the cases m8 there exactly what im looking for want to get two one for glad hulk and apoc some of the prices ive found coz they have to be custom made because of the size are insane. Ill look that company up :) gz again on he-man I really like the simple look of him looks great!!! :hi5

No worries buddy, anytime :hi5: just send him the dimensions and he'll hook you up! Infact, he'll be at the London Film/Comic Con with his stall, not sure if youll be attending? I'll be there also to hopefully meet Sir Stan Lee and get him to sign my full sleeve Marvel tattoo :yess:

Nice score on He-Man. Brings back a lot of childhood memories

Yes all he brings back very good memories. Love all 80s toons! I just got that statue as well and he looks awesome! Just a bit smaller than all the other 1/4 scales by pcs. Next to lion O he looks like 1/5. So displaying them both together doesn't really look right because of the size differences for my display. Either way I'm happy to get a he-man statue. I now hope for a battle cat, she-ra and sorceress. The rest I can past for now due to space and not buying everything. Congrats for getting this everyone. He's small but still awesome. Only issue is orko is so heavy that the magnets is barely holding him up. I'm worried that orko will fall in time and crack into pieces.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PCS 1/4 HE-MAN WITH ORKO EXCLUSIVE!!

Cool update my friend Andy!

Thanks so much Adam :)

Congrats on all of your recent acquisitions, Roberto, your collection must be astounding in person!

Thank you for your great comments my friend :hi5: much appreciated :)

Awesome He-Man Roberto ! So nostagic... I miss these old times... :(

Anyway, epic Iron Man collection as always. I think I've read you'll buy every upcoming IM PF right ? In this case you should maybe ask for a real suit. :p

Cheers. :)

Thank you my friend and YES! Every single one of those Iron Man Maquettes I shall be buying with maybe the exception of the MKVII which I may be buying the XM Studios version :yess:

So much awesomeness going on in your collection Andy! :panic:

These are just fantastic! :rock

Thanks so much Jay :clap

Back