Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAIT PI

Batman head looks nice.

Man, that Optimus G1 is still looking sweet! :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAIT PI

Looks great my friend. Your collection really on of a kind.

Batman, great! and Lion-O awesome! congrats :)

Wow.... The unmask batman is just freaking awesome.

Congrats Andy!

Roberto, the Batman sculpt is awesome. Thanks for sharing. :hi5:

Those Bats sculpts are fantastic, congrats Andy :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRA...

Thanks so much Frank :hi5: appreciate the kind words mate :) I loved building that He-Man diorama :yess:

As for a custom 1/6 Lion-O to go with He-Man...your wish is my command :rock

tetagevy.jpg

5u2aqe9e.jpg

evezypyv.jpg

Holy smokes that's awesome! Who did the statue?

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAI...

Thanks so much for your amazing support and kind words guys...you really are a great bunch of guys and I'm so happy to share all my collection with you all. As ever, I will always reply to each post as I get some free time but for now here is a small teaser pic as I finally managed to get my Batman PF put of it's box :yess: :yess: boy am I having fun!! :lol

nu5ysupy.jpg

Your collection is looking great my friend. Amazing stuff, you are truly a committed collector in this hobby. I am sure your as excited as I am to see whats to come at SDCC. Thanks for the message.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAI...

Thanks so much for your amazing support and kind words guys...you really are a great bunch of guys and I'm so happy to share all my collection with you all. As ever, I will always reply to each post as I get some free time but for now here is a small teaser pic as I finally managed to get my Batman PF put of it's box :yess: :yess: boy am I having fun!! :lol

nu5ysupy.jpg

Looks cool...I want to see some full body shots with the Lee portrait! Get on it...Italy's out of the World Cup, so it's not like you have anything better to do!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAI...

Looks cool...I want to see some full body shots with the Lee portrait! Get on it...Italy's out of the World Cup, so it's not like you have anything better to do!

Hahahahahaha!!!! Still enjoying all the games bro!! Got the last Quarter Final Match Holland vs Costa Rica on my TV as we speak! ;)

Your gonna love the Jim Lee head Kris :rock I have to say, apart from the unmasked head which is so amazing! :love the Lee portrait is my fav out of all the masked heads!!! Congrats to all those who have picked one up!

And just for you Kris...here you go!!! :hi5:

eby8uma8.jpg

Looks good, bud! Mine has left France (just as the French team heads home :lol), and is en route to Canada! I'm hoping I'll have it before next weekend.

Looks good, bud! Mine has left France (just as the French team heads home :lol), and is en route to Canada! I'm hoping I'll have it before next weekend.

Yea, you'll be getting next week for sure buddy :rock and you will love it!!! :love :love

:horror :horror if your gonna do something then go all out!!! Hahaha 6 heads for your Batman statue Andy, amazing :thud: love coming to this thread as I see something new each time I come back.

And that T-800 half scale!! :thud: :thud:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC SUPERMAN PF EX WINGS HIS WAY ...

Finally recieved my 3 custom Batman PF headsculpts today and I have to say that I'm blown away by the amazing quality in both sculpting and paint apps :love they are so fantastic! Massive shout out to our fellow freak Dark Spidey aka Kevin for the awesome paint application :clap :clap Okay so first up we have the Jim Lee Portrait (which is a lot of peoples favourite) and I must agree! This one is without doubt my fav of all 3 sculpts and I have recieved Edition number 2/50 :rock

6yvy3uje.jpg

And them we have the Finch portrait which looks great inhand and will offer a fantastic expression to the overall piece. My one is Edition number 1/50 :yess:

esezumy3.jpg

And finally we have the Kelley portrait which again offers a menacing and dark expression and of course the long ears :) Incredibly I have also recieved Edition number 1/50 for this sculpt too :yess:

ubytepev.jpg

So there they are guys...now I need to get the Batman PF out of storage this weekend and see how they look on...can't wait!! :panic: thanks for looking guys and I hope you enjoy the pics :wave

Love these! I am seriously thinking of just getting more into PF. Your collection just makes me want to go into a whole new direction. Congrats on finally getting them. They are awesome! Will check out the rest of your posts, just got back home from a week on the beach and just remembered I received my HT Crow an hour before I left. Got some catching up to do....

New head looks awesome man, congrats.

They look super mean!

Chris

Wow, too many pics to link. Big grats on your unmasked headsculpt, it looks great. I like the comparison of the 6 headsculpts, Jim Lee one is still my favorite.

Thanks for the pic of the full body with the Lee head, that's the one I was waiting for. :clap I think it meshes really well. :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAI...

Thanks again for the great feedback guys :clap I know a few of you are waiting for further pics of the custom headsculpts including the original 2 SSC portraits all displayed on the PF...here they are!! Enjoy!!

LEE CUSTOM PORTAIT

ame7equ9.jpg

suqesa5a.jpg

yju2e9eh.jpg

azyza6eb.jpg

Last edited:
Back