Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC SUPERMAN PF EX WINGS HIS WAY ...

Finally recieved my 3 custom Batman PF headsculpts today and I have to say that I'm blown away by the amazing quality in both sculpting and paint apps :love they are so fantastic! Massive shout out to our fellow freak Dark Spidey aka Kevin for the awesome paint application :clap :clap Okay so first up we have the Jim Lee Portrait (which is a lot of peoples favourite) and I must agree! This one is without doubt my fav of all 3 sculpts and I have recieved Edition number 2/50 :rock

6yvy3uje.jpg

And them we have the Finch portrait which looks great inhand and will offer a fantastic expression to the overall piece. My one is Edition number 1/50 :yess:

esezumy3.jpg

And finally we have the Kelley portrait which again offers a menacing and dark expression and of course the long ears :) Incredibly I have also recieved Edition number 1/50 for this sculpt too :yess:

ubytepev.jpg

So there they are guys...now I need to get the Batman PF out of storage this weekend and see how they look on...can't wait!! :panic: thanks for looking guys and I hope you enjoy the pics :wave

Digging the Finch portrait the most. Angry Bats>

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 3 CUSTOM BATMAN PF HEADS HAVE ARRIVED

Nice. The Jim lee head I ordered is also finished and is coming with the wolverine LSF unmasked head Kevin has just finished for me. Looking good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC SUPERMAN PF EX WINGS HIS WAY HOME

Yea, it's all good about Italy bro...the players are just not good enough I'm afraid so they deserved to go home! Still excited for the next round of knockout games :yess: today is Brazil vs Chile and Colombia vs Italy....er....I mean Uruguay! :lol ;)

Well, Sad for Chile, they played great, now Brasil will have to play great because Colombia is doing an awesome Cup, and Viva México, Tomorrow we have to win to Holand and that is not going to be easy, but we can do it !

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 3 CUSTOM BATMAN PF HEADS HAVE ARRIVED

Roberto, the customs look awesome!

Damn! Those are so nice! Congrats on the flawless ex heads! Love all of them. I can't wait to see some superman customs!!!!

The Jim Lee piece looks the great. Congrats!

nice..i like all of them.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC SUPERMAN PF EX WINGS HIS WAY ...

Finally recieved my 3 custom Batman PF headsculpts today and I have to say that I'm blown away by the amazing quality in both sculpting and paint apps :love they are so fantastic! Massive shout out to our fellow freak Dark Spidey aka Kevin for the awesome paint application :clap :clap Okay so first up we have the Jim Lee Portrait (which is a lot of peoples favourite) and I must agree! This one is without doubt my fav of all 3 sculpts and I have recieved Edition number 2/50 :rock

6yvy3uje.jpg

And them we have the Finch portrait which looks great inhand and will offer a fantastic expression to the overall piece. My one is Edition number 1/50 :yess:

esezumy3.jpg

And finally we have the Kelley portrait which again offers a menacing and dark expression and of course the long ears :) Incredibly I have also recieved Edition number 1/50 for this sculpt too :yess:

ubytepev.jpg

So there they are guys...now I need to get the Batman PF out of storage this weekend and see how they look on...can't wait!! :panic: thanks for looking guys and I hope you enjoy the pics :wave

Congrats Andy they look wonderful. :clap

Really nice additions buddy. Cant beat a head switch out :)

They look awesome

Cool i like the third one the most. Can't wait to see them on the pf

6yvy3uje.jpg

esezumy3.jpg

ubytepev.jpg

Just awesome my friend Andy ;)

Grats on your customs! They came out spectacular. :hi5: Lee is my favorite, which one do you like the most? Looking forward to the pics with them attached.

Okay so first up we have the Jim Lee Portrait (which is a lot of peoples favourite) and I must agree! This one is without doubt my fav of all 3 sculpts and I have recieved Edition number 2/50 :rock

6yvy3uje.jpg
DAMN! :hi5:
That's a superb custom! Could you do a picture mounted on the bust???

Supes is looking great and excellent pick up on the batman portraits. Looking forward to seeing them all attached. Great scores buddy

Thanks so much for the kind words James :hi5: hopefully will have time to get abats out in the next few days buddy :)

Great update. I can't wait to get my Lee portrait!

You'll love it Kris...certainly one of my favs out of all the masked portraits :) personally I'm looking forward to the unmasked version the most ;)

Agreed. the pictures look great. Looking forward to my Jim Lee head as well.

Yep, it's a great portrait Alan, I know your excited for it too buddy :yess:

Too many updates, drooling all over my keyboard . But unmasked Batman, is my personal favourite ! Nice work,sir !:clap

-Santi

That's the one I'm looking forward to the most Rafa, should be here in the next few days :panic: thanks for the great feedback my friend :hi5:

Thats a lot of head you got there :lol
Looks great

Digging the Finch portrait the most. Angry Bats>

Thanks my friend...yea, the Finch head has an awesome expression! :rock Cant wait to see how it looks once on display with the PF

Nice. The Jim lee head I ordered is also finished and is coming with the wolverine LSF unmasked head Kevin has just finished for me. Looking good
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea, looking forward to those arriving Daryl, especially the LSF head :) was tempted to have my original head repainted but think i'll leave mine as it is for now

Wow..... Those are badass.

Congrats Andy!

Thanks Tam :hi5:

Well, Sad for Chile, they played great, now Brasil will have to play great because Colombia is doing an awesome Cup, and Viva México, Tomorrow we have to win to Holand and that is not going to be easy, but we can do it !

My friend, I am so sorry about yesterday :( I thought you were so close to winning and then a certain player renowned for his diving won the Dutch a penalty right at the end :lol :lol The Mexican captain Marquez is it? He was not very happy! Your Goalkeeper played a fantastic game and as a Mexican, you should feel proud of your team my friend...they were just unlucky :(

Roberto, the customs look awesome!

Thanks for the kind feedback my friend :duff

Thats a lot of head you got there :lol
Looks great

:lol :lol Thanks Christain :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PCS 1/4 HE-MAN WITH ORKO EXCLUSIVE!!

Amazing stuff Andy :). Love the Bat

Damn! Those are so nice! Congrats on the flawless ex heads! Love all of them. I can't wait to see some superman customs!!!!

Hey CBG, thanks buddy for the kind words :hi5: Superman portrait is in the making as we speak :yess:

The Jim Lee piece looks the great. Congrats!

Thanks Yoga :hi5:

nice..i like all of them.

Thanks my friend, glad you like them :)

Congrats Andy they look wonderful. :clap

Thank you Steve :duff now go and order that PCS Robocop :lecture :lol

Really nice additions buddy. Cant beat a head switch out :)

They look awesome

Thanks for he great comments Matty :hi5: trying to make it a super seven so I have one head for each day of the week ;) :lol

Back