Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* AT LAST....SSC RED SKULL PF EXCLUSIVE

Wow! This is the first time I have browsed through this thread properly. Love your collection Roberto! :clap

Especially, the custom dio / bases! They absolutely :rock Some Amazing stuff!

Oh, and the Hoola Girl is damn impressive too! :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* AT LAST....SSC RED SKULL PF EXCLUSIVE

Nice snag on the Red Skull, dude. Don't bother hunting down that GG, though...bleh! That one needs a redo!

I have the new Red Skull on PO, but I'm debating cancelling it. So many good pieces coming up, I can't get 'em all, as much as I want to.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* AT LAST....SSC RED SKULL PF EXCLU...

So I can finally tick off my list the penultimate Sideshow old school classic Premium Format of yesteryear which I've been searching high and low for, the other being the Green Goblin PF. This is the Sideshow Red Skull Premium Format Exclusive :rock

Although many of these RS PF's have been listed on ebay, more than often it was for the regular version and I always knew that if I was to buy this bad boy then it would 100% have to be the Exclusive version with the alternate hand and Cosmic Cube. So finally the chance came up on eBay a few weeks ago and lucky for me I knew the seller so he was able to work out a great deal for me...

They say the best comes to those who wait....well, I'd certainly waited a while to get my hands on Red Skull so was I disappointed after receiving him inhand and especially as I had built a perception in my head of how it would look due to all those amazing pics that have been posted by current/previous owners of this piece? Well, all I can say is that without doubt, it is one of Sideshow's best mixed media statues!! The tailoring and precision threading on this Red Skull is literally second to none...absolutely stunning! It comes with the cool extras such as the cigarette which fits in a hole in the mouth, 2 alternate hands...one holding the skull cane and the Exclusive hand holding the Cosmic Cube. The base is very fitting of a typical fallen building reminiscent of the times during WW2 and much more importantly, it fits in perfectly as a display companion next to my original comic Captain America Premium Format, which is the real reason why I have wanted this piece for so long...

I am glad that my search for some of Sideshows best old school pieces has almost come to an end as the future in statue collecting seems to be on the rise with some amazing new collectibles arriving in the near future...although something tells me that Green Goblin wont be very easy to find, infact, it is the one old school PF that I hardly ever see these days on sale...the only other saving grace is that hopefully Sideshow will release another one maybe?

Okay guys, thanks for looking and here are the pics of my Red Skull Premium Format Exclusive :wave

ugabequ3.jpg

3e3yqy2a.jpg

2a5ypyja.jpg

varu2u8a.jpg

e8ysezep.jpg

Excellent Score on Red Skull PF, I used to have that many years ago, Impressive Piece and looking forward to seeing Supes + I think I know what you commented on the other day before the Batman PF

100_8810.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Impressive Post my Friend, Andy

Very nice piece indeed. Congrats my friend. I like the old red skull much more than the new!

Feels good to manage to get something you are searching for. I manage to get a Gambit and Talon recently, only left is Venom which stills allude me.

Red skull looks good. Nice pics!

Really nice addition Andy :)

Great stuff Andy ! I don't have enough room for a lot of PFs

Congrats Andy. It took along time to find & your finally got it & he looks fantastic. I'm on the wait-list for the new RS Ex, I'm hoping it'll convert but I have left it late now. Still be happy with the Reg if it comes to it.

Good luck on the Goblin search buddy, really hope you can tick that final grail off your list.

I'm sure SS will make a GG sooner or later, I'm hoping for one to go with there new Spidey CQ

Awesome grab bro. Too bad the new one doesn't have the black uniform. Looks great

Sent from the Bat Computer

Red Skull PF... my oh my... GJ!!!
But... where's Cap when we need him? :p

Nice score Andy :clap Really like the PF over the busts :rock

Sick! Always loved this PF and the tailoring. I've never been a fan of the character, but if I was it would have been in my collection long ago.

Congrats on the new addition man.

Chris

Awesome my friend, he looks incredible.

Big congrats on Red Skull, awesome looking piece. Really like the pose! :rock

Great acquisition Andy. You don't stop amazing me :) When is that huge mancave coming where we all can glance at your complete collection? ;)

Not a real big fan of Red Scull but that is a great score.

Awesome job Andy .

Nice new pics. Congrats.

Back