Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* AT LAST....SSC RED SKULL PF EXCLUSIVE

Wow guys...thanks so much for all the great comments guys :bow as ever I'll promise to get back to all your posts :1-1:

Nice new pics. Congrats.

Thanks my friend really appreciate the kinda words :)

Congrats HR! Always dug that one. That was back when Sideshow wasn't so hit and miss. Now you're lucky if you don't get a lazy eye, broken leg or saggy arm pit.

:lol hey Chace, I hear ya buddy...it certainly is more hit and miss these days with Sideshow but we still stick with them each and every year :lol what would we do without em eh? :lol

Big congrats for the red skull my friend!

Thanks Darth :)

and here's me thinking I made you quit collecting:lol,another great addition to the collection buddy.anything you haven't got...oh yeah a certain statue from blitzway....hang on neither have i:mad:

:lol great post Chris....hope you manage to find a solution with your Brucie buddy, until then try and hang in there. Thanks for the kind words my friend :wave

Geez Andy, you act as though that company cares about screw ups? :confused:

I mean that is kind of their trademark isn't it? :huh

Congrats man looks great, now when are you going to put it back into the box? :lol

Hi Steve, thanks my friend...yea, guess I was trying to be optimistic regarding no more future screw ups from Sideshow :lol As for the Red Skull going back in the box? Well, you guessed it right pal...had a bit of custom work I wanted to do to the base (by adding some more custom damaged building to place around Red Skulls feet) but it's now ready to go back into isolation and yet another shipper to stack on top of the others :slap

Congrats on your latest pick up. He's a classic.

Thanks so much Tam :hi5:

Looks fantastic congrats and love how the pics on this look old with the effect on them :)

The tailoring is superb and love the cosmic cube definetley worth the wait

Thanks for the compliment Ant :duff: and yea, the tailoring just doesn't get much better than on this classic PF :exactly:

P.S. Oh and Captain America: Winter Soldier was a totally EPIC movie mate....:rock loved every minute of that film....bring on Spidey next month :woo

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* AT LAST....SSC RED SKULL PF EXCLU...

Congrats on the Red Skull acquisition Andy. This is one of my favorites. The detailing in his costume and the head sculpt are superb. Very under-rated piece IMO.

Thanks Ski :duff couldn't agree more buddy...he is definately one of my favourite mixed media statues...head sculpt is great too, would loved to have an angry alternate head just like the new version!

Congrats on picking up the Red Skull, Andy! :hi5:

Thanks for the kind words Mark :hi5:

Wow! This is the first time I have browsed through this thread properly. Love your collection Roberto! :clap

Especially, the custom dio / bases! They absolutely :rock Some Amazing stuff!

Oh, and the Hoola Girl is damn impressive too! :)

:lol :lol oh yes my friend :exactly: Hoola Girl most definately is impressive hahahaha! Thanks for the visit my friend and for the most complimentary words, I really appreciate it a lot :1-1:

Nice snag on the Red Skull, dude. Don't bother hunting down that GG, though...bleh! That one needs a redo!

I have the new Red Skull on PO, but I'm debating cancelling it. So many good pieces coming up, I can't get 'em all, as much as I want to.

GG needs a redo? Do you think :dunno have to say, I quite like the design on his goblin rocket :rock

ru7u4ama.jpg

I doubt I'll be adding him to my collection anytime soon though...he is really hard to get hold of so maybe a new version by Sideshow will have to be the way to go...

After seeing the reveal of the new Skull PF I always knew that I'd stick with wanting the original version. Something abt the plastic looking trench coat that I just didn't like plus I prefer the black suit better and of course the cosmic cube was a must :yess:

Excellent Score on Red Skull PF, I used to have that many years ago, Impressive Piece and looking forward to seeing Supes + I think I know what you commented on the other day before the Batman PF

100_8810.jpg

Impressive Post my Friend, Andy[/QUOTE]

Hey Al, thanks for the kind words as ever my friend :hi5:

That's a mighty impressive addition Al...who is she? :love

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* AT LAST....SSC RED SKULL PF EXCLUSIVE

gratz on the red skull. It will be interesting to see what the new one looks like in-hand

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Her name is Ritual based on Louis Royo's Art and produced by Yamato, she been in my collection for a couple years

gratz on the red skull. It will be interesting to see what the new one looks like in-hand

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Daryl, from what I've seen so far from last years Comic Con, the new Red Skull looks pretty nice, however, this original RS PF was always going to be the one I purchased for my collection as I love the pose with the cosmic cube exclusive alternate hand :yess:

Her name is Ritual based on Louis Royo's Art and produced by Yamato, she been in my collection for a couple years

Well that's looks amazing Al...another amazing piece to your fantastic collection my friend :clap

Very nice piece indeed. Congrats my friend. I like the old red skull much more than the new!

Feels good to manage to get something you are searching for. I manage to get a Gambit and Talon recently, only left is Venom which stills allude me.

Thanks Papa, welcome to my thread and thanks for your comments :duff your Venom and my Green Goblin will keep us on our toes :lol

Red skull looks good. Nice pics!

Thanks buddy, really appreciate those comments my friend :wave

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* AT LAST....SSC RED SKULL PF EXCLU...

GG needs a redo? Do you think :dunno have to say, I quite like the design on his goblin rocket :rock

The original is not to my liking...it's mostly the face that I don't care for. GG is my favourite comic villain, so he needs to be perfect (I am a much harsher critic of characters that I love). If that old GG went up for sale today, I wouldn't buy it.

Cool piece Rob. Congrats on the find! :)

Congrats Andy. It took along time to find & your finally got it & he looks fantastic. I'm on the wait-list for the new RS Ex, I'm hoping it'll convert but I have left it late now. Still be happy with the Reg if it comes to it.
Good luck on the Goblin search buddy, really hope you can tick that final grail off your list.
I'm sure SS will make a GG sooner or later, I'm hoping for one to go with there new Spidey CQ

Thanks so much Stevo :duff it actually took longer than it did trying to find the Darkness bust :horror but it's finally arrived and more importantly it's the Ex :rock best wishes on the wait list for the new RS mate and really hoping I can find myself a Green Goblin at some stage or if Sideshow decide to make a new one then that would be really cool too...it's basically a must have for me to keep my Spider-Man PF company ;)

Awesome grab bro. Too bad the new one doesn't have the black uniform. Looks great

Sent from the Bat Computer

Thanks Babu :hi5: really appreciate that buddy :)

Red Skull PF... my oh my... GJ!!!
But... where's Cap when we need him? :p

:lol thanks Marc...don't worry, my Captain America PF is here packed away in its shipping box...I really need to take him out and check the fabric...heard and seen so many Caps winch have that fading on the red and white strips of his uniform :horror :panic:

Nice score Andy :clap Really like the PF over the busts :rock

Thanks so much Eric, definately prefer the PF over the RS busts :exactly:

Congrats my friend :clap

Red Skull PF is great!

That Red skull is very impressive Roberto

Hi Steve, thanks my friend...yea, guess I was trying to be optimistic regarding no more future screw ups from Sideshow :lol As for the Red Skull going back in the box? Well, you guessed it right pal...had a bit of custom work I wanted to do to the base (by adding some more custom damaged building to place around Red Skulls feet) but it's now ready to go back into isolation and yet another shipper to stack on top of the others :slap

That's such a shame it won't be on display now but just as well the boxes are labeled so once u get a bigger place u will know what box to open up so u can finally display this beautiful piece. ;)

That's such a shame it won't be on display now but just as well the boxes are labeled so once u get a bigger place u will know what box to open up so u can finally display this beautiful piece. ;)

:lol yea, the Sideshow ones are labelled but all my new custom pieces aren't :slap I've been selling a number of my pieces in my collection over the past month and when it comes to finding it so that I can package it up for shipping, its an almost impossible task to find it! The shipping boxes are literally packed in like sardines...however, I do have fun with them as I see it like a game of Tetris and how to pack them in such a way that will allow for more to be placed ontop! :lol :lol thanks Steve :hi5:

Sick! Always loved this PF and the tailoring. I've never been a fan of the character, but if I was it would have been in my collection long ago.
Congrats on the new addition man.

Chris

Thanks Chris, much appreciated buddy :hi5:

Awesome my friend, he looks incredible.

Thanks for the kind words Wei, hope you are doing well my friend :wave

Big congrats on Red Skull, awesome looking piece. Really like the pose! :rock

Thanks Jay :hi5: yea, been wanting RS for quite a while...just couldn't find the Exclusive version...until now :yess:

Great acquisition Andy. You don't stop amazing me :) When is that huge mancave coming where we all can glance at your complete collection? ;)

Hey Nick, thanks for such great compliments my friend :1-1: I really wish I could say when i'll be able to find our perfect home but as you know, its taking much longer than we all anticipated, especially with the rise in property value here in London...in the last 6 months alone the properties have already increased by a 100K :lol :lol our biggest troubleshooter is not just finding a house we both love but one that has a good catchment area for schools so that our children will be receiving the best level of education that is possible in our area...fundamentely, this is what is really important to us so there is so much to think about rather than how big the garden will be or more importantly, how big will my display/cinema room be! :lol :lol

Talking of children my friend, I hope all is going well with you and your family. Please keep updated on the big arrival! :1-1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* BATMAN PF SAGGY ARMPIT FIX MOD

ugabequ3.jpg

3e3yqy2a.jpg

2a5ypyja.jpg

varu2u8a.jpg

e8ysezep.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Congratz on tracking another PF on your wanted list Andy :clap hope you can have the same luck with GG.

Not a real big fan of Red Scull but that is a great score.

Thanks Dave, appreciate that buddy :hi5:

Awesome job Andy .

Thanks V8 :) hope all is well my friend :wave

Nice new pics. Congrats.

Welcome to my thread vff :duff thanks for the kind words ;)

Not too familiar with Louis Toyo my friend but can appreciate the fine work he does. Congrats :clap

The original is not to my liking...it's mostly the face that I don't care for. GG is my favourite comic villain, so he needs to be perfect (I am a much harsher critic of characters that I love). If that old GG went up for sale today, I wouldn't buy it.

Booo! :lol I really like the GG Kris...especially the face! Has that evil sinister look that depicts the Green Goblin perfectly imo. I suppose everyone has their own ideas of how he should look I guess, talking of which, I remember the GG sketch you posted on your thread a while back, that's the actual GG design I chose for my full sleeve Marvel tattoo! :rock

Cool piece Rob. Congrats on the find! :)

Thanks Opt, appreciate that brother :hi5:

:lol :lol oh yes my friend :exactly: Hoola Girl most definately is impressive hahahaha! Thanks for the visit my friend and for the most complimentary words, I really appreciate it a lot :1-1:

Pleasure's all mine. :duff

If you won't mind, I have a thought I'd like to share:

I view 10 posts per page which made it easier for me to find the pics. However, I have seen few folks who have set it to more than 20. In this case, the list of pages in the first post will become redundant (for people viewing 20 30 40 posts per page). To tell you the truth, it took a bit for me too to navigate through the pages. :)

Instead, if we could have links to the specific posts, I think it will be awesome!

Maybe something like this: PG 24 = Sideshow War Machine 1/4 Maquette (w/h Custom Battle Damage)

I understand that the above would be a tiresome job, but I believe it will not be a thankless one. :)

P.S.: I am actually working on not giving uncalled for suggestions; but this time I just couldn't resist, sorry. :D :peace

:lol yea, the Sideshow ones are labelled but all my new custom pieces aren't :slap I've been selling a number of my pieces in my collection over the past month and when it comes to finding it so that I can package it up for shipping, its an almost impossible task to find it! The shipping boxes are literally packed in like sardines...however, I do have fun with them as I see it like a game of Tetris and how to pack them in such a way that will allow for more to be placed ontop! :lol :lol thanks Steve :hi5:

Oh man that is crazy, yet u keep buying more collectables and pre order more of these things as well! Now u need more room for these upcoming orders :panic:

Great addition my friend Andy ;)

Back