Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* BATMAN PF SAGGY ARMPIT FIX MOD

Thanks for the shout out Andy , you did an excellent job buddy :)

Hey Rafa, thanks buddy :hi5: certainly means a lot to get the thumbs up from you brother...you are undoubtedly one of the most talented guys I know and as you know I'm a huge fan of your work my friend and you have helped inspire so many of us to want to improve our skills in modding and customizing...thank you :bow

Great job! Batman looks sharp now, instead of lookingas if he's wearing grandpa Wayne's sweaters!

:lol great post Michael :clap thanks buddy :)

Mod came out great Andy. Nice work. I'm still not doing it to mine in fear of screwing it up but yours came out wonderful

Really appreciate that James, thanks so much buddy :hi5: yea, I don't blame you for leaving yours alone...as I was explaining to a fellow freak, this mod does have the capabilities of causing unwanted issues...usually all of the problems involve the glueing process! :lol

Batman is great. Congrats :)

Thanks my friend for your kind words, really appreciate it :)

Great work Andy, Bats looks much better! :clap

Last edited:

Looks really good Roberto! You got some...
320px-Colorful-play-balls.jpg

man some serious...

I don't think I'll ever have the

to do such a thing to my Batman.

:(

:lol

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* BATMAN PF SAGGY ARMPIT FIX MOD

Great work Andy, Bats looks much better! :clap

Thanks Jay for the kind comments :hi5:

I wonder what you didn't do :lol:lol:lol

:lol :lol great post Al :clap I got your back brother...here it is....

As always Andy, another Excellent Job on Modifications and Pic's + Enjoyed the walk-through instructions for those whose Barman arrived with that issue, Impressive Update and Posts my Friend

Got there in the end...:lol thanks so much my good friend...but who is Barman? :dunno

qadurujy.jpg

Very great job Andy ;)

Thanks Darth, much appreciated my friend :)

Nice Job Andy, but, what happened to the belt?!

Hi Wei, thanks for the kind words...the utility belt was safely packed away inside the box my friend...as is the Batman PF :horror no space at present so he's safely back inside his shipper :)

Looks really good Roberto! You got some...

man some serious...

I don't think I'll ever have the

to do such a thing to my Batman.

:(

:lol

:lol :lol many thanks Ondi and great post my friend :clap

Nice mod Andy! Batman looks just like the pro to piece now. :clap

Really kind comments Ski :hi5: thanks as ever buddy :)

Great mod Andy ... Wish I could do what you do. I have to accept "as is" when I get a new piece and hope it's ok( shouldn't be that way)

I know Carey...Sideshow should really step up on their QC issues and get them as close as they possibly can to the prototype...yes, its not always going to be exactly the same but this Batman PF certainly didn't suffer from saggy pits in the pictures when we pre ordered him right :dunno thanks for the comments my friend :hi5:

It's laughable to see the production-piece next to a piece with fixed armpits.
How could they release it like that? Although most figures are delayed these days, I kind of feel like they are being rushed out the factory...
The armpits on this, the up-side-down arc reactor on Iron Man LSB and so on.
What, where and when did it go wrong? :dunno

Great job fixing this piece Roberto! Sorry for the "rant"! :gah: :rotfl

Thanks for the great feedback Opt...couldn't agree more with your points regarding Sideshow's QC issues buddy...:exactly:

Hey Roberto !

Great work as always !

I really like your mod on your Iron Man bust eyes, I'm thinking of doing the same on mine. (Mark III)

What kind of paint did you use ? Can we just use some black plastic cardboard instead of paint ?

Again I hope to see your whole collection one day. :)

Cheers.

Thanks Jay for the kind comments :hi5:

:lol :lol great post Al :clap I got your back brother...here it is....

Got there in the end...:lol thanks so much my good friend...but who is Barman? :dunno

qadurujy.jpg

Thanks Darth, much appreciated my friend :)

Hi Wei, thanks for the kind words...the utility belt was safely packed away inside the box my friend...as is the Batman PF :horror no space at present so he's safely back inside his shipper :)

Looks like a Pub in England

It is indeed an English pub my friend...but who is the Barman that you mention in your post? :dunno :lol

OK you got me, it's supposed to be Batman but Barman is interesting, his ability's are. able to open and close a Bar anytime and doesn't get Drunk he gets all the Drunk Ladies he wants :lol:lol:lol

OK you got me, it's supposed to be Batman but Barman is interesting, his ability's are. able to open and close a Bar anytime and doesn't get Drunk he gets all the Drunk Ladies he wants :lol:lol:lol

Barman is Batman!!! :lol :lol Bruce Wayne will play the role of the Barman in the new movie hahahah
u3uve9u3.jpg

Last edited:

When are these bar men being made into pfs and fingered crossed lsf

When are these bar men being made into pfs and fingered crossed lsf

Hopefully sideshow will be getting the Barman license! It has lots of potential....if it wasn't for Colossus, I would never have known that such a character existed :exactly:

That would rock hope the ex is a drunk lady on his arm lol

Wow goodbye doom barman pf ex is the new grail !!

for a Limited time only with a ES of 10, you can be the first in the High End World of Collecting to get a Bar-Woman making such drinks as "Sex on the Beach" "Fuzzy Navels" "A Bottoms Up" just to name a few, all come with cast off clothing and are anatomically correct, Time is limited so hurry now!!!

but for the first 5 you can get the White Garter and Bra Ans-amble.

:wink1:

Back