Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM WAR MACHINE LSF! PICS ARE IN! PAGE 356

Wow, that is completely insane!!!

Congratulations on it, incredible piece!

So when do we get some group shots of all the latest purchases, as that would be some spectacle!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM WAR MACHINE LSF! PICS ARE IN! PAGE 356

Now that's a War Machine! (not an ear machine) The open face looks excellent too. :rock

:lol:lol Ear Machine LSF will be in Avengers 2 :yess: thanks Jay :hi5:

Wow, that is completely insane!!!

Congratulations on it, incredible piece!

So when do we get some group shots of all the latest purchases, as that would be some spectacle!

Thanks for the kind comments Ben...hopefully on i've sold a few more pieces and freed up some space then I'll be able to get that money shot!!:yess:

More good news is that this piece is at last ready to ship...on the 17th of Jan to be exact :rock

u4ezuzet.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM WAR MACHINE LSF! PICS ARE IN! PAGE 356

insane andy,just insane ppiece,you have a true war machine at home,only need to fire real anmo :rock

enjoy :duff

Andy,

I love your thread and seeing all the great pieces. Question, where would one purchase a LSF War Machine? He is my favorite character.

Wow! you almost got a whole army of Ironman suits there. You can start a war :)

very cool man!

Thanks Nick :clap the War is about to start! :lol at least once the MKVII LSF arrives later this year! :yess:

Very cool my friend!! :rock This goes well with you custom stuff Andy! Now you understand why I go many times for fan made props instead of waiting for licensed stuff ;)

Yes Serg, thanks very much my friend. Sometimes the custom pieces also never get licensed so that makes it feel even better to have it in your collection :exactly:

Very nice man, i really like war machine than any other 1:2 custom statue.
You just went out of space man!!!

Thanks my friend Wei :hi5: very kind words buddy :wave hope all is well

wow amazing look forward to seing it in person ???

What an amazing piece, congrats bud! :rock2 I bet it looks stunning in person.

Amazing detail.

Thanks BR:clap

That thing is something special, the details and the paint application looks so amazing, war machine is my favorite armor, big congrats my friend:) Happy new year to you and your family by the way:)

Kind words as ever my friend. Thank you :hi5: Happy New Year :wave

Just EPIC my friend WOW!!!

Thanks Darth, much appreciated :clap

Geesh I love the custom Rhodes and base of WM. Very impressive Roberto. Congrats

Holy mother of Japa!!!!:horror:horror That War Machine is SICK!!!:thud::thud: Andy you pulling out all the stops with this one mate...my jaw has seriously dropped:lol if it wasn't for your thread, I wouldn't know any of these customs actually existed. Massive congratz to you Andy

Thanks brother :1-1: your kind words are always appreciated. It's funny, but I feel exactly the same since joining a couple of great collector groups on Facebook. I've found a majority of fellow freaks, some new and old, and it's always nice to put a face to the names. Had I not of joined these groups I would never have found out about so many new pieces so I'm definately grateful for that :)

insane andy,just insane ppiece,you have a true war machine at home,only need to fire real anmo :rock

enjoy :duff

Thanks Samuel...it's a great feeling to finally have War Machine back in my collection :wink1:

Andy,

I love your thread and seeing all the great pieces. He is my favorite character.

Thanks for visiting my thread and for the great comments. PM sent bro:clap

Hey,

Are ...you...serious ?

Ok, I think I'm gonna have heart attack or something just right now... Your Mark III (if I'm right?) and of course WM are just freaaaaaking awesome. :horror:horror

I just can't see the rest of your collection right now or I'll stay in bed and cry all the rest of the day.

When I see your avatar I was like ''maybe he muqt have some cool IM stuff'' but damn I was far away to these masterpieces !

Seriously amazing Roberto, I'll check the rest of your shelve later but I'm sure it'll be awesome. Hope we can have more pics of the ''big guys'' soon. :)

Congrats. Cheers. :)

Last edited:

Bro u have amazing collection. I seen you were collecting figures. seen one of your post T800 Arnie on Harley n when you move towards collecting statues ................here u gO congrats on owning awesome collection. btw really curious about display bro. please do share some display pics..........

Congratulations again Andy! it's the best war machine that i see....

wow amazing look forward to seing it in person ???

Thanks Jay :clap yea, whenever you wanna pop over mate your most welcome...just dont forget to bring some KFC :lecture:lecture

What an amazing piece, congrats bud! :rock2 I bet it looks stunning in person.

Hey Rob, thanks my friend. Pics really don't do it justice mate, it's really something special. These LSFs are like having a part of the movie living in your own home. So much presence! It's becoming very difficult to concentrate on anything when you walk in the room...:thud:

BTW, thanks for a great transaction...the MK42 looks fantastic and I hope I can do it justice with my Repaint :pray: I'll post some pics up soon in its original state before I get to work on it :)

wow simply wow honestly im amazed with some of these customs Roberto you got a sick collection I love it peace big bro little bro

These pics look great. Very nice looking addition Andy. Congratulations on another LSF

Thanks James :1-1: much appreciated buddy. Hope you had a good New Years celebration :yess: what will be your first piece of 2014? The Bats PF or the Iron Man MKVI 1:2 bust?

Awesome War Machine, Andy, you really should post a vid on Youtube.

I also dig the 'Naked Gun variant' Iron Man.

0x83.jpg

Lol! :lol thanks Shoo. Epic post as ever :clap those giant condoms cost a fortune to keep the dust off!! :rotfl:rotfl

Geesh I love the custom Rhodes and base of WM. Very impressive Roberto. Congrats

Thanks buddy :clap haven't heard from you for ages, hope all is well. Happy New Year :hi5:

Back