Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW COLLECTORS* HERE COMES 2014

Happy New Year to you too Andy lolz! New year and I got your name right finally :lol

Thanks Tony. Happy 2014 buddy...:ha!ha!ha! @ getting my name right :clap

Happy new yr bud! Looking forward to your future post!

Thank you brother :clap Happy New Year :wave

Felice Anno Nuovo Andy

I hope you can keep collecting those amazing customs of iron man

Cheers

Grazie Samuel...don't worry, I have more to come my friend...starting with War Machine that arrived yesterday :yess:

Happy new year Andy should be a good year

Thanks Ant :clap definately a good year for you bro, wolverine LSF all the way :thud::hi5:

Happy New Year Andy!

I'm already expecting my first piece of 2014 in the next few days, 'The Crow'. No doubt you've got some new pieces coming early too!

Sounds great Jay! I love the HT's Crow figure plus the movie :exactly: If I collected 1/6 scale then I'd definately own it!! Yep, got my Ear Machine LSF yesterday which is awesome plus another 1/4 Iron Man statue arriving Friday hopefully :panic:

Happy New Year Andy

Thanks Al :1-1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW COLLECTORS* HERE COMES 2014

Sounds great Jay! I love the HT's Crow figure plus the movie :exactly: If I collected 1/6 scale then I'd definately own it!! Yep, got my Ear Machine LSF yesterday which is awesome plus another 1/4 Iron Man statue arriving Friday hopefully :panic:

Ear Machine!? :lol

Ear Machine!? :lol

:lol :lol yep, arrived in mint condition too!! :rock

My Ear Machine :rock

5e7erave.jpg

Love that Arnie

Simply Outstanding work Rob:thud: not only a beautiful statue but now you've added a kick-a$$ base to it! What a collection you have man :gah::thud:

Thanks my friend :clap really appreciate the great feedback Tone :1-1:

Wow! Holy cow! That thing is so awesome looking! Your collection is one of the best with so many custom pieces. These must have costs you a fortune. But so well worth it. The ironman is the best I've seen. The one that killed everything in my opinion is your G1 prime custom. That's the king of any statue I've ever seen. Enjoy this hobby in good health. Congrats on all you have in your amazing collection. Can't wait to see the G1 megaton finish! You know I'm all about the 80s toons! Happy new year!

Hey CBG :wave thanks so much for the kind words buddy :hi5: have a great new year also :exactly:

You are the KING of Iron Man collectibles Roberto!

Thanks so much Rdeezy :hi5: happy new year bud :wave

OMG, very AWESOME custom, i'm so jealous :clap

Thanks as ever Darth:1-1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM WAR MACHINE LSF HAS LANDED! PICS TO FOLLOW

noway Andy :thud: you have done it again AMAZING..... that is a really good effect.

The best custom jobs are the ones that look like they were never customs WOW :clap

Thanks so much Dave :1-1: really appreciate those kind words pal. By the way, PM coming your way pal :)

Holy crap dude, late reply but that base looks epic!

Thanks Rob, hope you had a great new year pal...hope it wasn't too hectic north of the border :panic::panic::wink1:

These pics are so cool Rob! :clap is that the MKI and MKIII in the background?

Thanks bro :hi5: that's right, those are my other LSFs in the background. I have them covered in plastic dust sheets at the moment whilst I work out where the hell they are going to go :lol:lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM WAR MACHINE LSF HAS LANDED! PICS TO FOLLOW

2014 has arrived in style with the arrival of my custom War Machine Exclusive version LSF :rock Will post some rough and ready snaps in a while for you to see but boy does it fit in great with the other LSFs...really happy with this one!

e9yzagyh.jpg

Great job on the base, looks amazing!
I would like to try something similar but have no idea where to start… Very talented!

Liking the War Machine so far. More pics please. :)

Another one?!?! :thud:

Holy.$%^#! Congrats man! :clap

Ohhhhh Yes!! :lol and the fun isn't abt to end just yet! :yess:

Great job on the base, looks amazing!
I would like to try something similar but have no idea where to start… Very talented!

Liking the War Machine so far. More pics please. :)

Thanks for the kind words Opt :hi5: feel free to PM me if you need some help regarding your custom base pal. I'd be glad to point you in the right direction :hi5:

Can't wait to see this bad boy.

The wait is over my friend...:yess:

Congrats my friend, it really looks good but let me ask you a question if you don't mind? Why do you choose a base like this for MKII LSF? The statue itself is a museum pose but the base seems more dynamic which means 2 separate parts are talking different languages...Don't get me wrong please but my eyes don't get this statue as a whole one item...Can you get what I mean?

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM WAR MACHINE LSF HAS LANDED! PICS TO FO...

Okay guys, so here he is. The War Machine LSF :rock As you can imagine, my room is literally full to the brim with new purchases, shipping boxes plus statues that I have recently sold over the Christmas break and need to ship out, therefore I could only take some quick snaps with my iPhone :( :lol

So when purchasing this awesome piece I was really happy when I was able to get my hands on the Exclusive Version which was the Rhodes 'Reveal' Portrait with removable faceplate. Such an nice touch as the faceplate just pops off and rests on top of the helmet with the aid of magnets. It was so important that I got the EX as this is how I'm likely to display him.

y6uru5yg.jpg

duryge2y.jpg

The base just compliments this piece so well with the Air Force emblem beautifully painted.

9udatu8u.jpg

The armour has been painted immaculately and totally looks like what we saw in the movie IM2 and the detailing is just mindblowing, you will just not be able to take your eyes off just how huge his shoulder cannon is!! :horror:

neneda7e.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM WAR MACHINE LSF! PICS ARE IN! PAGE 356

That War Machine really looks good. I think the likeness to Don Cheadle is also pretty darn good. Well done!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM WAR MACHINE LSF! PICS ARE IN! PAGE 356

War Machine came out great Andy! :clap

The paint looks top notch and I like the pose as well!

Happy New Year to you and your family :)

Back