Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE: IRON MAN MKII LSF CUSTOMISED DISP...

the base looks perfect against that giant shiny golem. good work.

vyny2eru.jpg

a3u5udav.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE: IRON MAN MKII LSF CUSTOMISED DISPLAY

Your collection continues to amaze, but that Optimus piece takes the cake. That thing is truly a sight to behold. Congrats on adding such a fantastic piece to your collection!

Thanks so much Slynger for the kind words :1-1: yea, the Optimus is definately one of my centrepieces and I'm so grateful to have one of my favourite animated characters in statue form in my collection. With Lion-O covered with the 1/4 scale PF and a 1:1 Bust all that's left to add is the upcoming He-Man 1/4 scale PF from PCS :yess:

Thanks once again buddy :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE: IRON MAN MKII LSF CUSTOMISED DISPLAY

looks awesome bud, well done

Nice work Roberto

Thank you bro :clap

Awesome, buddy!

Thanks Michael :hi5:

crazy andy:clap,keep it up mate.and NO not enjoying the festive season
I'm working straight through till friday:(

:lol Nice one Chris, sorry to hear your working through the holidays :( I'm sure you'll feel more relaxed once you see the new year through :yess:

Mk 2 looks sooo cool, nice work with the base too!

Thanks Ben, really happy with how the base turned out :)

looks good look forward to see it soon

On display ready for inspection Jay :impatient:

that chrome iron man is way too sexy

noway Andy :thud: you have done it again AMAZING..... that is a really good effect.

The best custom jobs are the ones that look like they were never customs WOW :clap

Holy crap dude, late reply but that base looks epic!

That came out fantastic Andy :rock Congratulations.

So nice to see my favorite armor in LSF format and top notch quality!

I'm insanely jealous of this piece, it's ok to admit it right? :lol

Thanks Eric :1-1: glad you like it :hi5: one of my favourite armours too buddy and one of my favourite scenes from the original movie too :exactly:

[ame]https://youtu.be/ZwOxM0-byvc[/ame]

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW COLLECTORS* HERE COMES 2014

As we are about to leave 2013 behind us, here is to another fantastic and rewarding new year to you all!! May the new year bring you all the best Collectibles that you desire and good fortunes to new releases that we are all crazy about :yess:

A special thank you to everyone on the forums who have made my experience as a collector and a member of the freaks forum a fantastic one :clap:clap you guys are the best and without your amazing and heartwarming comments, it just wouldn't be the same so thank you all :1-1:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
:fireworks:fireworks:fest:mexwave:grouphug

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW COLLECTORS* HERE COMES 2014

Happy New Year to you too Andy :wave lolz! New year and I got your name right finally :lol :lol

Happy new yr bud! Looking forward to your future post!

Felice Anno Nuovo Andy :duff

I hope you can keep collecting those amazing customs of iron man

Cheers

Happy new year Andy should be a good year :)

Happy New Year Andy! :hi5:

I'm already expecting my first piece of 2014 in the next few days, 'The Crow'. No doubt you've got some new pieces coming early too! ;)

Back