Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE: IRON MAN MKII LSF CUSTOMISED DISPLAY

Nice work Roberto

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE: IRON MAN MKII LSF CUSTOMISED DISPLAY

crazy andy:clap,keep it up mate.and NO not enjoying the festive season
I'm working straight through till friday:(

looks good look forward to see it soon

MK II looks great! Really love that base! Amazing stuff! :rock

That came out fantastic Andy :rock Congratulations.

So nice to see my favorite armor in LSF format and top notch quality!

I'm insanely jealous of this piece, it's ok to admit it right? :lol

That is truly awesome work looks like he just landed and crushed the rock very nice work

Thanks Ant :clap that's just the look I was going for so I'm glad you mentioned it :rock

y9eru7ez.jpg

Last edited:

Wow! Holy cow! That thing is so awesome looking! Your collection is one of the best with so many custom pieces. These must have costs you a fortune. But so well worth it. The ironman is the best I've seen. The one that killed everything in my opinion is your G1 prime custom. That's the king of any statue I've ever seen. Enjoy this hobby in good health. Congrats on all you have in your amazing collection. Can't wait to see the G1 megaton finish! You know I'm all about the 80s toons! Happy new year!

You are the KING of Iron Man collectibles Roberto!

You are the KING of Iron Man collectibles Roberto!

:lol Thanks so much bro. Very kind indeed :hi5: and there's still the custom War Machine LSF yet to arrive plus another bonus Iron Man 1/4 statue that I recently acquired from a fellow freak which should be her tomorrow :yess::panic:

This is what I call talent!!!
BRAVO!!!

Thanks so much for the kind words Marc :clap

Amazing my friend. Just beautiful work. I want to see all the army!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Oscar my friend :hi5: almost there bro, just the War Machine left to come :panic:

Noice base
Thanks BR :clap

Very nice my friend, looks very detailed would love to have one for my future purchases :) good job as always.
Thanks my good friend Wei :1-1: really appreciate the kind comments

Awesome job, great talent, congrats my friend!

Thank you Darth :hi5: always a pleasure to hear from you buddy

Wow... That's freaking amazing.

Thank you so much. Will reply to your PM very soon bro :wink1:

Back