Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM 1/4 SCALE 87' CLASSIC PREDATOR WITH WIP PI

I'm not a Predator fan at all.. but still.. this looks BADASS!!!! :rock:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM 1/4 SCALE 87' CLASSIC PREDATOR WITH WIP PI

Another update on the open mandibles Headsculpt...
anu8a7uh.jpg

And the wrist panel which opens. It's not yet decided as to whether this will have light up features..
yrepumyh.jpg

Last edited:

Kris, I want to see the world through your eyes! :exactly: When I've seen one then I want to see them all!!! :yess::lol

Ha ha...

Well, by now most of us should have googled this hula chick, and should now be able to make a VERY informed decision as to what we'd be in for during a night with hula girl...

Ha ha...

Well, by now most of us should have googled this hula chick, and should now be able to make a VERY informed decision as to what we'd be in for during a night with hula girl...

I didn't know who this Hoola chick was until Col posted a gif and then Marc went one step further and sent the above YT video clip uncut version! :horror :lol I'm still dreaming about what sort of a night i'd be in for with this hoola girl :chillpill: :yess:

I didn't know who this Hoola chick was until Col posted a gif and then Marc went one step further and sent the above YT video clip uncut version! :horror :lol I'm still dreaming about what sort of a night i'd be in for with this hoola girl :chillpill: :yess:

Mmmmmm...that's not the uncut version. Just sayin' :rotfl. Believe me, she doesn't end up leaving much to the imagination. I had never heard of this chick before either, but watch a few of her other vids, and you'll know EXACTLY what kind of night you'd be in for...if you catch my drift :lol

Predator looks outstanding! I'm a big fan of the classic predator, and would love a 1/4 piece...the maquette was long gone before I discovered SS.

Yaaay! Love the pose. What a beast

Massive predator fan mate, I will just do this :thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

That is shaping up to be the coolest Predator piece I have seen in any scale...

Is This Ride Worthy my Friend Robert? Hmmmmmm

ppfopnb.gif

Now Close your Mouth :lol:lol:lol:lol

i thought you might go for this one Andy :clap looking nice with good detail.
bats is still awaiting customs clearance.... is yours the same :duff

Predator looks awesome. Your on a roll buddy. Very impressive statue to say the least.

On a side note I'm trying to teach my girlfriend the hula hoop moves. She's working with me on it

Very nice predator mate.

I guess I will stop collecting just because of your great customs:)) Just kidding, big congrats again bro, predator looks just amazing...

This thing looks fantasitc bud. Can't wait to see the final product. The base looks like it will be awesome. Congrats

That predator really looks great. Would make a great match with the dutch. What is it going to cost you?

Back