Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SHIPPED!!...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF STATUE

Sexy hoola girls are a dime a dozen for me, so I choose to save the collectible :monkey1

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SHIPPED!!...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF STATUE

What's the weight of the mk1 1:2?

That hoola girl is hypnotic lol

What's the weight of the mk1 1:2?

That hoola girl is hypnotic lol
At 1:27, it is really...
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy0kY2DzsA4[/ame]

:monkey1

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SHIPPED!!...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF ST...

y3a2yve5.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/Wl_gyKDwd_0[/ame]

Still gets me every time!! :lol :lol :lol

Holy **** :thud:

dude your Mark I looks freaking AMAZING!!! :rock

robert-downey-jr.-gifs-50-gifs_23.gif

Thanks so much my friend :hi5: your MKIII display is one that has always left me drooling!!:drool

Oh dear.... Good luck.

Fingers crossed! Although I just recieved one of my custom 1-1 busts all the way from Brazil last night and it arrived safe and sound and not even a custom charge was applied :yess:

Wow Andy that MK I is insane :horror

Thanks Steve :hi5: hope everything is good at home and baby is doing well. massive congrats to you and your family pal and enjoy it as these are the best times a father really has :1-1:

Excellent Andy!! Simply great!

Thanks so much Serg :hi5:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM 1/4 SCALE 87' CLASSIC PREDATOR WITH WI...

Here are a few WIP pics that I wanted to share with those who haven't seen it on facebook already. It's a custom 1/4 Classic Predator which is 70% complete in terms of the sculpting stage but early reports show that its coming along nicely.

It was a blessing in disguise that I saw this custom piece when I did as I was going through my collection and sorting out which pieces to sell and which to keep - and so it looked like i'd be parting with my Dutch Schaeffer PF Exclusive due to not owning a 1/4 classic Predator in my collection. God knows I've been waiting long enough for a Sideshow P1 Maquette but due to the high secondary market prices and also the fact that it hardly ever comes available for sale these days, I had resorted to never owning this piece. I was also considering the upcoming Pred 2 Maquette by Sideshow by was already umming and erring about it due to the slightly awkward pose and dull base but then saw the price tag and thought :horror plus Dutch and Pred 2 would'nt really go well together :(

As for the P1 Cinemaquette, an awesome piece on its own but at 1/3 scale the size comparison next to my Dutch PF would just look silly so this custom piece will hopefully go perfectly in the ultimate Dutch vs Classic Predator display!

So here are some early WIP pics for you. The P1 will come with 3 portraits (open mandibles, close mandibles and one with the bio mask), the cool thing I like about it is the dynamic pose as if he's about to attack Dutch which is why I believe it will go really well together with the PF. The base is a nice touch as it includes a small forest-like diorama of fallen tree branches/logs, foliage and even skulls! Enjoy! :)

zebetuqa.jpg

4a2eqady.jpg

ehejy7u7.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM 1/4 SCALE 87' CLASSIC PREDATOR WITH WIP PI

:yess::clap:hi5: Excellent excellent pose! Absolutely love the way this is coming along, congrats on another great custom!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM 1/4 SCALE 87' CLASSIC PREDATOR WITH WIP PI

Looking great andy...nice change from iron man lol

Looks great how much ;)

My dream men, P1 Predator, Real 1/4 scale, greats pose, great base, 3 heads. One word "Awesome my friend"

Where you are macking this awesomes customs my friend.? Where ? I kill for one!!!!! Are expensives? Send me PM a tell me ;) I want one predator!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That looks f'n fantastic. :yess:

Mask off, open mandibles for me. :lecture

You are one ugly mother#%£¥. Boy he looks awesome!!!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM 1/4 SCALE 87' CLASSIC PREDATOR WITH WI...

Here are a few WIP pics that I wanted to share with those who haven't seen it on facebook already. It's a custom 1/4 Classic Predator which is 70% complete in terms of the sculpting stage but early reports show that its coming along nicely.

It was a blessing in disguise that I saw this custom piece when I did as I was going through my collection and sorting out which pieces to sell and which to keep - and so it looked like i'd be parting with my Dutch Schaeffer PF Exclusive due to not owning a 1/4 classic Predator in my collection. God knows I've been waiting long enough for a Sideshow P1 Maquette but due to the high secondary market prices and also the fact that it hardly ever comes available for sale these days, I had resorted to never owning this piece. I was also considering the upcoming Pred 2 Maquette by Sideshow by was already umming and erring about it due to the slightly awkward pose and dull base but then saw the price tag and thought :horror plus Dutch and Pred 2 would'nt really go well together :(

As for the P1 Cinemaquette, an awesome piece on its own but at 1/3 scale the size comparison next to my Dutch PF would just look silly so this custom piece will hopefully go perfectly in the ultimate Dutch vs Classic Predator display!

So here are some early WIP pics for you. The P1 will come with 3 portraits (open mandibles, close mandibles and one with the bio mask), the cool thing I like about it is the dynamic pose as if he's about to attack Dutch which is why I believe it will go really well together with the PF. The base is a nice touch as it includes a small forest-like diorama of fallen tree branches/logs, foliage and even skulls! Enjoy! :)

zebetuqa.jpg

4a2eqady.jpg

ehejy7u7.jpg

GODAMN! that is Freaking Wicked my Friend Robert, Very Impressive Post

Back