Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF STAT

It took me a while to view again & again all previous posts. You have an awesome collection man, good variation of scales & lots of love & dedication for this hobby (from choosing the right spot/case/pedestal for each individual piece, to creating their own environmental displays-not to mention your great skills when it comes to repairs & customizations).
Well done! :clap

And btw,that last 1/2 Iron Man MKI,is sick! :thud:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF STAT

:rotfl:rotfl never! How could I miss you Col :1-1: you da man! Thanks so much buddy for the great comments, glad you like my latest addition.

Haven't seen you abt for a while :dunno any new additions my friend?

GOTCHA!!!!

Be Cool
Al

Andy!

Can you make a picture with the mask off, for seen the tony stark face.....

:)

Thanks James :1-1: a few more unveils in the next day or so...but to give you a clue I have 3 1:1 custom busts arriving as well as 2 more custom LSFs, one of the busts is an Iron Man bust which Averone will know much about :wink1: and the other two busts are something special. They each have light up eyes and base as well as an inbuilt sound system and are based on 2 characters from one of my favourite cartoon series of the late 80's as is the next LSF that I have coming also!! The other custom LSF is another one based on Iron Man....surprise surprise :panic::panic: that's all I'm saying for now :lol

nazik sözleriniz için çok teşekkür ederim arkadaşım. i büyük geribildirim için teşekkür ederiz :clap

Hey buddy, you know Turkish:)?

It's the picture that made me decide to focus on half scales my friend...:hi5:

As for the pieces I'm selling, I'm sure you'll find it as no surprise that my old school Sideshow pieces such as the Hulk PF, Thor PF EX, Cap PF EX, Doom PF, Spidey Com EX, etc...will be staying safely with me in my collection :wink1: god knows what I had to go through to obtain those statues so there's no way I could ever let them go :)

Have you got the Spidey Comiquette or the Premium Format Rob? I thought you just had the PF? :dunno couldn't see any pics on your thread, mind you, you need an atlas to sieve through your thread :lol:lol

Wow! I know I'm late to comment, but man, hats off to the guy who made that statue dude, that is one of the most impressive collectibles I've seen! You must be pretty damn happy, being such a big Iron Man fan. Congrats mate

Hey Nuri, thanks my friend for your kind comments :hi5: yes, the statue itself is just incredible looking...god only knows how mesmerising it will be in hand:thud:

I had considered the MK I
It's a great sculpt. Congrats
Your buying all the stuff I like
Great collection

Hey Alex, I think you should definately consider the MKI for your amazing half scale collection:exactly: thanks for the kind words :hi5: my custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 bust is almost ready to ship :yess:

incredible Roberto! congratulations, i haven't got any words....

Thanks so much for you kind PM my friend and for taking the time to view my thread. If I can help any further then just let me know :1-1:

It took me a while to view again & again all previous posts. You have an awesome collection man, good variation of scales & lots of love & dedication for this hobby (from choosing the right spot/case/pedestal for each individual piece, to creating their own environmental displays-not to mention your great skills when it comes to repairs & customizations).
Well done!

And btw,that last 1/2 Iron Man MKI,is sick!

Wow :horror such kind and flattering comments Icky, thank you :1-1: I really appreciate such positive feedback and I thank you for taking the time to view my thread brother :hi5:

Andy!

Can you make a picture with the mask off, for seen the tony stark face.....

PM sent my friend :)

Hey buddy, you know Turkish?

arkadaşım, evet, sadece biraz. i 7 dil konuşabilen. Ben İtalya'da yaşıyorum ama benim yaşadığım yerde ben burada, Londra'da birçok Türk arkadaşım var

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SHIPPED!!...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF ST...

Received these confirmation pics a few days ago to show how well the MKI has been securely packaged...shipped on Wednesday and hopefully will arrive in time for Christmas :pray:

UK customs will be the final obstacle :panic::horror:panic:

ypumy3y9.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SHIPPED!!...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF STATUE

Holy **** :thud:

dude your Mark I looks freaking AMAZING!!! :rock :rock :rock

robert-downey-jr.-gifs-50-gifs_23.gif

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SHIPPED!!...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF STATUE

Excellent Andy!! Simply great!

:horror:horror:love

Its a great post but am I sad for ignoring the gorgeous girl at first and instead look at the high ceiling rooms and thinking how cool it would be to have a massive display room for my collectibles :dunno:lol

Ah ha ha ha ha...that's devotion!

Its a great post but am I sad for ignoring the gorgeous girl at first and instead look at the high ceiling rooms and thinking how cool it would be to have a massive display room for my collectibles :dunno:lol
Man... even if you have awesome pieces incoming your way... I still think you have to put your priorities at the right place ! :lol

Wait... what am I saying... custom IM MK1 1:2 FTW! :nana:

Ah ha ha ha ha...that's devotion!

Is it devotion or addiction? :dunno :lol

Once you see what else I got coming in terms of custom peices then I think you'll agree its an addiction! :exactly::panic:

Man... even if you have awesome pieces incoming your way... I still think you have to put your priorities at the right place !

Wait... what am I saying... custom IM MK1 1:2 FTW!

ha! ha! now i'm starting to focus more on the lovely beauty doing hoolas :love

Lets put your theory to the test Marc...Here's a dilemma:

You have your favourite collectible in your collection (whatever it maybe) and its tied to a thin piece of rope to the ceiling of that room that the girl is doing Hoolas in (so you know its a long way down!!!:horror)

Now, the rope has been set alight and you have approx. 30 seconds to save your collectible by un-tieing the rope and saving your statue before the rope burns and your statue drops to its death...HOWEVER!!!:lecture

the beautiful Hoola girl offers you a private show of fun and folics but you have 25 seconds to make your decision or she is hool-ering outta there and never coming back!!!

WHAT DO YA DO!??!!!!:panic::lol

P.S. This question is soley based on you being a single man! So its all hyperthetical :)

Your collectible might be amazing looking and mean everything to you...BUT...look at the way she moves and plays with her hair...check out her buns!!! :lol:lol:yess: Surely a statue wont make you feel that good!

Lets put your theory to the test Marc...Here's a dilemma:

You have your favourite collectible in your collection (whatever it maybe) and its tied to a thin piece of rope to the ceiling of that room that the girl is doing Hoolas in (so you know its a long way down!!!:horror)

Now, the rope has been set alight and you have approx. 30 seconds to save your collectible by un-tieing the rope and saving your statue before the rope burns and your statue drops to its death...HOWEVER!!!:lecture

the beautiful Hoola girl offers you a private show of fun and folics but you have 25 seconds to make your decision or she is hool-ering outta there and never coming back!!!

WHAT DO YA DO!??!!!!:panic::lol
I choose the Hoola girl... get the time of my/her life!:love

As for the broken statue, I bring it to you and since you're an expert to repair them, I know you'll get it back as new for me! :hi5:

Win-Win! :lol

I choose the Hoola girl... get the time of my/her life!:love

As for the broken statue, I bring it to you and since you're an expert to repair them, I know you'll get it back as new for me!

Win-Win! :lol

:rotfl:rotfl: that made me laugh so much!!! ha!ha!

even I couldn't repair such a mess as a statue being dropped from 50ft!! :horror I am asking myself the same question but picturing the Iron Man MKIII LSF hanging up there...:panic: I don't think I could let it fall man :(

but then she looks so good! :banghead

and she's hot!!!! :naughty:naughty

Back