Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF STAT

wow again Andy :clap they look real good together.
I hope you find that dream house real soon.... i'm loving these half scales but my rooms quite small and will probably hold only 3 at the max.....but were there's a will there's a way :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF STAT

mk1 just brilliant thats huge

Had to post this amazing picture from my good friend TitanChuck, who I have to say, inspired me to change direction in terms of me concentrating on half scales. Thank you Charles :clap:clap

3upyrybu.jpg

Wow!:horror that picture just says it all! They go perfectly together and you are one lucky dude Rob:thud:

Well basically, I've managed to sell a whole heap of stuff in the past few weeks which helped pay off this MKI LSF plus fund another LSF which i'll reveal later. I've also got a sackful of Sideshow 1/4 pieces to still sell off such as the Robocop Maquette, Indiana Jones PF, Spidey PF EX, Vader PF EX, Obi Wan PF EX, Hellboy II PF EX, Stormtrooper PF, Droids PF EX, Hawkeye PF, Silver Surfer Com EX, Classic Iron Man Com EX, to mention a few...I was going to sell my Dutch Schaeffer PF EX but I've since heard of a mean looking custom 1/4 Classic Pred that a lot of people are raving abt over on facebook so i may hold onto that one for the time being...

So its really a case of selling pieces to fund new ones I guess :wink1: In terms of where to display them, well i'm still holding out to my dream of a mancave/cinema room which will hopefully be part of my new family home. We've been searching for over a year now but still nothing meets our requirements. Whether its a converted loft or an underground cellar - I will have my mancave!!! :yess::lol

So will you be selling your classic premium formats too like the Doom, Hulk, Captain America and Thor PF's aswell? Surely those are un sellable right? :dunno

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF ...

Had to post this amazing picture from my good friend TitanChuck, who I have to say, inspired me to change direction in terms of me concentrating on half scales. Thank you Charles :clap:clap

3upyrybu.jpg

Thanks for the shout out bro i appreciate it I have no doubt your 1:2 collection will be outstanding you already have some pieces that blows my mind

Wow mate!! Amazing piece

Thanks so much my friend for the kind words :clap

WOW!! awesome collection mate.
the pieces you have are just amazing. and the way they are set up really compliments them .

Great collection :) and that Mark 1 statue is impressive :)

That's very kind words bro and thanks for taking the time to drop by :1-1:

Amazing Ironman MKI Roberto , I love it. I'm happy for you, Finally you have a representation of amazing MKI ironman, one of the most detail pieces out there.
I think is very well done. I want to see it behind The others 1/3 statues.

Hey Oscar :wave good to hear from you pal. Yes, I know you love the MKI more than anyone so I'm glad you got to see this half scale version :) thanks for the comments bro and stay cool :wink1: I'll PM you regarding the Spidey PF EX :clap

Dude is that you in that tin can?! It's huge!! Impressive brother. Love your collection

If it was then it would be a MKI life size :horror bring it on! Ha! Ha!

Thanks for the kind words my friend! P.S. C'mon Utd!! :yess:

Holy *!#% Rob!!:horror I've only been gone a few days and you come up with this. I can't believe how big it is compared to that PF :thud: it just looks awesome mate and I know you must be OTM abt it. Your certainly serious abt this change of direction into half scales and I can only agree with everyone else when they say your going to have to start charging an entry fee when it comes to displaying all your amazing statues and busts!! I don't even dare asking what you have coming next?:panic:

See, if you blink you'll miss it! :rotfl watch this space pal as there is much more to come! :rock thanks for the great comments :hi5:

Jesus!! That is amazing!!

Hey Eam, thanks a lot. Where's my sketch!!!??? :dunno

you forgot to mention the DOOM PF. :)
ps4 just arrived dude, will play nonstop for 3 days before coming back to the forums, lol!.

PS4???already??? mind you, your in China aren't you so it kinda makes sense. You'll have to let me know how good it is. I've had to scrap my PS4 as it was a choice between that or half the funds for the Iron Man MKVII LSF as a Christmas Present from my wonderful wife :yess:

Very pure amazing, very great WOW!!!

Thanks my friend :clap

Here is another quick pic of the custom MKI LSF ...thanks for all your wonderful comments my friends and I promise to update you as my new pieces come through :1-1:

ruhe4atu.jpg

Last edited:

Super excited for you Andy, the LSF IM collection is so awesome! Can't wait to see them altogether! So curious as to the this other surprise you've got tucked under your sleeve......

Wow Roberto what an amazing custom Mark 1 figure, big congrats to you but honestly I expect something more different base when we compare with corporate figure producers cause it is a custom made so the options are endless. Anyway we all know that you have taste and passion to how a figure can be displayed:) Keep going buddy:)

Does the MKI have a working flame thrower? If not, I would consider sending it back. Real flames or fail. ;)

Here is another quick pic of the custom MKI LSF ...thanks for all your wonderful comments my friends and I promise to update you as my new pieces come through :1-1:

ruhe4atu.jpg

Man, this MKI looks amazing :horror great pics Rob, keep them coming!:clap

Wow!:horror that picture just says it all! They go perfectly together and you are one lucky dude Rob:thud:
So will you be selling your classic premium formats too like the Doom, Hulk, Captain America and Thor PF's aswell? Surely those are un sellable right? :dunno

It's the picture that made me decide to focus on half scales my friend...:hi5:

As for the pieces I'm selling, I'm sure you'll find it as no surprise that my old school Sideshow pieces such as the Hulk PF, Thor PF EX, Cap PF EX, Doom PF, Spidey Com EX, etc...will be staying safely with me in my collection :wink1: god knows what I had to go through to obtain those statues so there's no way I could ever let them go :)

Thanks for the shout out bro i appreciate it I have no doubt your 1:2 collection will be outstanding you already have some pieces that blows my mind

Thanks so much Charles :1-1: that is such kind words from someone who I consider to have one of the best 1/2 scale collections that i've ever seen!:bow

Wow! I know I'm late to comment, but man, hats off to the guy who made that statue dude, that is one of the most impressive collectibles I've seen! You must be pretty damn happy, being such a big Iron Man fan. Congrats mate :)

I had considered the MK I
It's a great sculpt. Congrats
Your buying all the stuff I like
Great collection

incredible Roberto! congratulations, i haven't got any words....

Super excited for you Andy, the LSF IM collection is so awesome! Can't wait to see them altogether! So curious as to the this other surprise you've got tucked under your sleeve......

Thanks James :1-1: a few more unveils in the next day or so...but to give you a clue I have 3 1:1 custom busts arriving as well as 2 more custom LSFs, one of the busts is an Iron Man bust which Averone will know much about :wink1: and the other two busts are something special. They each have light up eyes and base as well as an inbuilt sound system and are based on 2 characters from one of my favourite cartoon series of the late 80's as is the next LSF that I have coming also!! The other custom LSF is another one based on Iron Man....surprise surprise :panic::panic: that's all I'm saying for now :lol

Wow Roberto what an amazing custom Mark 1 figure, big congrats to you but honestly I expect something more different base when we compare with corporate figure producers cause it is a custom made so the options are endless. Anyway we all know that you have taste and passion to how a figure can be displayed:) Keep going buddy:)

nazik sözleriniz için çok teşekkür ederim arkadaşım. i büyük geribildirim için teşekkür ederiz :clap

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON...IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF STATUE*

Hey guys, gotta little treat in store as in the next few weeks I hope to show you all a few exclusive pics of some pretty cool custom pieces coming my way in time for Christmas.

Just wanted to start of by showing some pics of a piece that I've wanted for such a long time. The Sideshow Iron Man MKI 1/4 scale Exclusive Maquette was another Sideshow piece that I missed out on due to arriving late on the collecting scene and therefore the secondary market prices on this piece alone has sky rocketed to something like $1200 for the Exclusive version plus there aren't that many available for sale these days also.

This MKI of course is the armour suit which Tony Stark built in the cave in the first movie Iron Man! Its secretly one of my favourites along with the Avengers MKVII suit so I couldn't be happier that this will be in my collection at last!

So when the opportunity came along to have a custom MKI made for me in 1:2 scale I was literally blown away by the idea and would fit in perfectly with my current MKII, MKIII's and upcoming MKVII LSFs as I try my damndest to achieve my goal of having the Tony Stark Hall of Armour in 1:2 scale.

So I received the cool news that my MKI has been completed and is scheduled to ship out to me today so i'm pretty sure i'll get this piece way in time for Christmas :yess:

I also have some more cool pieces which i'll update over the next few weeks, one in particular i'm really excited about :panic::panic:

Until then i'd like to show you all a few teaser pics of what this beast will look like. It's approx 40" inches tall with the base (exactly the same as the MKIII LSF) and features a fully working Arc Reactor plus an opening helmet to reveal the portrait of Tony Stark just like the Sideshow Exclusive version. Enjoy the pics :wave

anyha3e2.jpg

te6amugu.jpg

u9u9y2av.jpg

a5azu9uj.jpg

5ytuge4y.jpg

WHOA! Un F'n believable WOW! I am Totally Impressed, Very Impressive Post my Friend Roberto

Does the MKI have a working flame thrower? If not, I would consider sending it back. Real flames or fail. ;)

Now that would be cool! :exactly:

Man, this MKI looks amazing :horror great pics Rob, keep them coming!:clap

Thanks buddy :clap

Wow! I know I'm late to comment, but man, hats off to the guy who made that statue dude, that is one of the most impressive collectibles I've seen! You must be pretty damn happy, being such a big Iron Man fan. Congrats mate :)

Hey Nuri, good to hear from you my friend. Thank you so much for the kind words...yea, as a massive Iron Man fan this piece just has me speechless so god knows what I'll be like when it arrives!!:panic::panic:

WOW! Snubbed

:rotfl:rotfl never! How could I miss you Col :1-1: you da man! Thanks so much buddy for the great comments, glad you like my latest addition.

Haven't seen you abt for a while :dunno any new additions my friend?

Back