Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF STAT

Just to give you an idea of scale, here is a comparison shot with the MKI next to an average PF :)

6upypata.jpg

Man, I'm blown away by this image cause for me, a PF is huge cause my collection mainly consists of 1/6. So this is mindblowing to see how it dwarfs the PF figure.
You do know you can get most of your money back when you can start charging people to see your musuem collection. :)

Grats for the new Ironman buddy.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF STAT

Dang that is huge and very impressive statue. Awesome.

Another awesome addition to your collection :rock

Congrats and keep them coming :D

Wow buddy. Your not messing around. Hall of Armor is a realistic achievable goal! This IM looks fantastic!! I've never seen this done and I see a lot of stuff behind the scenes. Congrats on a beautiful addition. Looks like a doom is on the way as well? Collection is getting to a whole new level my friend! Keep posting those gorgeous pics! I love coming to you thread :duff

Wooow major congrat's on such an amazing skills it look like brandnew to me it's allmost if you bought it right from the store well done buddy.:clap

Looking like a great custom. Can't wait to see your in hand pics.

Thanks Steve...this one is so eagerly awaited! Christmas will hopefully be a great one as I will reveal a few more new pieces coming my way

Thanks Kev :clap

VERY AWESOME, beautiful acquisition my friend

Thanks as ever Darth my friend :clap

that's one BIG statue andy.you going to ask james to build ANOTHER case..one question ''WHERE'S HE GOING'':slap.
seriously mate that's one hell of a collection..well done

Thanks so much for the kind words Chris :1-1: I've actually put off the LSF display cases until I find our new family home as that way i'll know how much space I have left to play with. It wouldn't make sense to get them done now and have nowhere to put them. As you know, James delivered a few more cases last week, another for my 1:1 bust and 2 others for a few of my PF collectibles. Never mind where the MKI is going to go...wait until you see what else I've got coming :panic: its even bigger than my Iron Man LSF's!!! :horror:thud:

Wow the mk 1 suit is my favourite!

I have the sideshow maquette which is beastly but that thing must be mahooosive!!!

Great work!

Thanks so much for the kind words Ben :hi5: I loved the 1/4 maquette and was always sad I missed out on it - to buy the EX now on the secondary market will cost a fortune so this way I can still pay a fortune and get a MKI which is almost triple the size! :yess::lol

WOW!! awesome collection mate.
the pieces you have are just amazing. and the way they are set up really compliments them .

Great collection :) and that Mark 1 statue is impressive :)

Amazing Ironman MKI Roberto , I love it. I'm happy for you, Finally you have a representation of amazing MKI ironman, one of the most detail pieces out there.
I think is very well done. I want to see it behind The others 1/3 statues.

Just to give you an idea of scale, here is a comparison shot with the MKI next to an average PF :)

6upypata.jpg

Dude is that you in that tin can?! It's huge!! Impressive brother. Love your collection :D

Wow looks awesome Roberto! Congrats :)

Thanks my friend :clap

Looks fantastic mate!

Hey Brett, thought you'd like this one :yess: bet you can't wait to order the new MK VII LSF :panic:

That looks great!
hey Eam, appreciate that buddy

Wow..that's one sick piece!

Thanks Ricky :hi5: PM sent pal

That's really impressive!

Nice one Jay, appreciate the comments as ever my friend :1-1:

Holy…
Fantastic!

thanks Opt, that's exactly what I thought when I first saw it!! :lol

Damn you got a moneytree i can get some twig off?

Great new mk1 statue man congratz

:lolsomething like that! Nah, just been selling a heck of a lot of stuff. After changing the direction of my collecting to 1/2 scales, I've needed to raise quite a bit of cash to help fund these customs...there's more to come! :yess:

Thanks for the great comment Nick :hi5:

:horror
Holy.... :thud:

I wonder how much $$$ you're gonna charge us to visit your soon to become museum that you call your house!!!!

MKI is one of my favorite too and this one, even if it's a custom, seems like truly worth it!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Ha! Ha! Thanks Marc :hi5: the MKI is definately a favourite on the boards here and I'm so glad to have the opportunity to own one at last. Oh and when it comes to open the doors at the museum, you'll get a free admission every time :1-1: appreciate the comments pal :clap

wow oh wow :thud: will you look at that..... super cool that is Andy they are nice pics Andy.
I know you must be looking forward to his arrival as i am bats..... oh yeaaaa :duff

Hey Dave, what can I say? You da man! If it weren't for you and your kind research you did, then this piece would've passed me by without knowing :exactly: thanks so much for that pal! Facebook has become so massive among the world of collectors and over the past few weeks I've been introduced to so many great contacts all over the world in such a short space of time, hence why I've spent so much money!! :rotfl hope the Bats arrives safely my friend :panic:

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON...IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF STATUE*

Holy *!#% Rob!!:horror I've only been gone a few days and you come up with this. I can't believe how big it is compared to that PF :thud: it just looks awesome mate and I know you must be OTM abt it. Your certainly serious abt this change of direction into half scales and I can only agree with everyone else when they say your going to have to start charging an entry fee when it comes to displaying all your amazing statues and busts!! I don't even dare asking what you have coming next?:panic:

Man, I'm blown away by this image cause for me, a PF is huge cause my collection mainly consists of 1/6. So this is mindblowing to see how it dwarfs the PF figure.
You do know you can get most of your money back when you can start charging people to see your musuem collection.

Grats for the new Ironman buddy.

Hi Remy :hi5: thanks for such great comments my friend. It indeed is a HUGE piece that I just cant wait to receive! :panic: Its times like these that just make this hobby so worth while!

Dang that is huge and very impressive statue. Awesome.

Hey Mamba, thanks for the kind words bro :clap

Another awesome addition to your collection

Congrats and keep them coming

Hey Eric, I thought you might like this ha! ha! thanks for your great comments pal and don't worry....there's more a coming! :yess:

Wow buddy. Your not messing around. Hall of Armor is a realistic achievable goal! This IM looks fantastic!! I've never seen this done and I see a lot of stuff behind the scenes. Congrats on a beautiful addition. Looks like a doom is on the way as well? Collection is getting to a whole new level my friend! Keep posting those gorgeous pics! I love coming to you thread

Thanks so much James :1-1: yep, my collection maybe reaching a whole new level but so are the price tags!!!:horror:lol

Joking aside, I really appreciate your feedback bud and likewise with your thread! Looking forward to you completing your mammoth PO list!!! :rock

P.S. Yes, the Doom LSF is coming!!!!!!

Wooow major congrat's on such an amazing skills it look like brandnew to me it's allmost if you bought it right from the store well done buddy.

Thanks very much for stopping by :hi5: really appreciate the super feedback. Havent had much time to work on the MKIII repair of late but its getting there :wink1:

Last edited:
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF ...

Had to post this amazing picture from my good friend TitanChuck, who I have to say, inspired me to change direction in terms of me concentrating on half scales. Thank you Charles :clap:clap

3upyrybu.jpg

That is pure madness!!!!
So full of win!!!

But... I always keep to the same questions:
how can you afford so many.... and where to place them properly???

That is pure madness!!!!
So full of win!!!

But... I always keep to the same questions:
how can you afford so many.... and where to place them properly???

Well basically, I've managed to sell a whole heap of stuff in the past few weeks which helped pay off this MKI LSF plus fund another LSF which i'll reveal later. I've also got a sackful of Sideshow 1/4 pieces to still sell off such as the Robocop Maquette, Indiana Jones PF, Spidey PF EX, Vader PF EX, Obi Wan PF EX, Hellboy II PF EX, Stormtrooper PF, Droids PF EX, Hawkeye PF, Silver Surfer Com EX, Classic Iron Man Com EX, to mention a few...I was going to sell my Dutch Schaeffer PF EX but I've since heard of a mean looking custom 1/4 Classic Pred that a lot of people are raving abt over on facebook so i may hold onto that one for the time being...

So its really a case of selling pieces to fund new ones I guess :wink1: In terms of where to display them, well i'm still holding out to my dream of a mancave/cinema room which will hopefully be part of my new family home. We've been searching for over a year now but still nothing meets our requirements. Whether its a converted loft or an underground cellar - I will have my mancave!!! :yess::lol

you forgot to mention the DOOM PF. :)
ps4 just arrived dude, will play nonstop for 3 days before coming back to the forums, lol!.

Very pure amazing, very great WOW!!!

Back