Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread

well, only 2 months
31 January 2014 - 18 February 2015: Wood Horse
then it's the year of the sheep
19 February 2015 – 7 February 2016: Wood Goat

well, only 2 months
31 January 2014 - 18 February 2015: Wood Horse
then it's the year of the sheep
19 February 2015 – 7 February 2016: Wood Goat

Which of the animals are you Wei? :dunno I have just read my animal sign and it is very true!!!

There is a different calendar here in China, we don't celebrate new years eve like everybody else, i think we only have 1 day free, on January 1st, then we have to wait for the chinese new year's which most people have a holiday for 2-3weeks

i am a Dog, wtf..... and it's very true, but once you read the other animals, i am like... wait wait, are you sure i am not a tiger?
but i want to be a dragon!!! lol

i am a Dog, wtf..... and it's very true, but once you read the other animals, i am like... wait wait, are you sure i am not a tiger?
but i want to be a dragon!!! lol

It says Dogs are very loyal and generous. I will visit you to collect the Doom PF Exclusive. Thank you my friend! :yess:

It says Dogs are very loyal and generous. I will visit you to collect the Doom PF Exclusive. Thank you my friend! :yess:

dude, they are generous once each transaction, and i was really generous already giving that amount of money to the seller.:panic:
i am also loyal to my doom!
lololololol

dude, they are generous once each transaction, and i was really generous already giving that amount of money to the seller.:panic:

:lol:lol I know. Unfortunately these days it costs less to buy a House than it does to acquire the Doom PF :exactly:

My friend, it says that the Dog is unlucky in love? But you are compatible with a Horse :lol (as in the star sign not the real thing!) and that you should stay away from Dragons or a Rooster, unless its absolutely necessary.

I can imagine meeting a hot girl and then telling her, i'm sorry but I cannot see you anymore because you are a Dragon! :rotfl

:lol:lol I know. Unfortunately these days it costs less to buy a House than it does to acquire the Doom PF :exactly:

My friend, it says that the Dog is unlucky in love? But you are compatible with a Horse :lol (as in the star sign not the real thing!) and that you should stay away from Dragons or a Rooster, unless its absolutely necessary.

I can imagine meeting a hot girl and then telling her, i'm sorry but I cannot see you anymore because you are a Dragon! :rotfl

the funny thing is from 1 to 100, the horse is 92% compatible.
and my wife is Horse.....
i have been with lot of *****es though.......:exactly::cuckoo:

the funny thing is from 1 to 100, the horse is 92% compatible.
and my wife is Horse.....
i have been with lot of *****es though.......:exactly::cuckoo:

Congratulations my friend! :love you are lucky in love!!! :fireworks

allow me a few moments to check to see if i'm compatible with my wife...

...she better be if she's to help pay for half my MKVII LSF!!! :panic::panic::lol

Ha! typical...she is a Monkey and it says that we are compatible but it is down to the Monkey :(:lol

These signs are so true!!! :clap

https://pages.infinit.net/garrick/chinese/dog.html

They accomplish goals quickly, their successes the result of hard work and intelligence. But the Dog never really relaxes. Despite appearing calm and at rest, his heart and mind are always jumping.
It is said that a Dog born in daytime will be calmer and less anxious than one born during the night.
i was born at 1:00am or so i remember or it was 11:00pm, i need to ask my mom, or check my birth certificate.

Last edited:

https://pages.infinit.net/garrick/chinese/dog.html

They accomplish goals quickly, their successes the result of hard work and intelligence. But the Dog never really relaxes. Despite appearing calm and at rest, his heart and mind are always jumping.

:lol is incredible how accurate these charts are! I promise to post an update today or tomorrow once I get the confirmation that its definitely shipped my friend! :1-1:

Nice work :)
Looking forward to see the final restoration.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON...IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF STATUE*

Hey guys, gotta little treat in store as in the next few weeks I hope to show you all a few exclusive pics of some pretty cool custom pieces coming my way in time for Christmas.

Just wanted to start of by showing some pics of a piece that I've wanted for such a long time. The Sideshow Iron Man MKI 1/4 scale Exclusive Maquette was another Sideshow piece that I missed out on due to arriving late on the collecting scene and therefore the secondary market prices on this piece alone has sky rocketed to something like $1200 for the Exclusive version plus there aren't that many available for sale these days also.

This MKI of course is the armour suit which Tony Stark built in the cave in the first movie Iron Man! Its secretly one of my favourites along with the Avengers MKVII suit so I couldn't be happier that this will be in my collection at last!

So when the opportunity came along to have a custom MKI made for me in 1:2 scale I was literally blown away by the idea and would fit in perfectly with my current MKII, MKIII's and upcoming MKVII LSFs as I try my damndest to achieve my goal of having the Tony Stark Hall of Armour in 1:2 scale.

So I received the cool news that my MKI has been completed and is scheduled to ship out to me today so i'm pretty sure i'll get this piece way in time for Christmas :yess:

I also have some more cool pieces which i'll update over the next few weeks, one in particular i'm really excited about :panic::panic:

Until then i'd like to show you all a few teaser pics of what this beast will look like. It's approx 40" inches tall with the base (exactly the same as the MKIII LSF) and features a fully working Arc Reactor plus an opening helmet to reveal the portrait of Tony Stark just like the Sideshow Exclusive version. Enjoy the pics :wave

anyha3e2.jpg

te6amugu.jpg

u9u9y2av.jpg

a5azu9uj.jpg

5ytuge4y.jpg

Last edited:
Back