Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC IRON MAN MKIII LSF REPAIR WORK - UPDATE*

Wow man. Great work. It looks pro. I cant even tell the diff. You may have opened up a hidden talent here buddy. Great work my friend

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC IRON MAN MKIII LSF REPAIR WORK - UPDATE*

Great work!
Good luck on the sale :)

Great work dude. Iron man looked proper mash up when he landed lol

Great job,you are truly talented guy

don't know how you did it Andy but your repair job is outstanding :mexwave

i sometimes wish i got this over the wolf predator LSF..... don't get me wrong i love wolf but this also so cool

I said the same thing as Taveg! :lol

You have talent friend!

great job bro keep it up ill see it soon

Holly gezz man thats an amazing repair job. It's tougher with smooth surfaces to hide stuff like that as apposed to something like Sauron. But you made it look seamless, like nothing even happend. I had no idea you were a skilled painter. Great work!

Chris

nicely done man! great!!

Thats a very good repair :) Are you airbrushing with vajello paints? Very nice colour match :D

OMG did you repair other statues before? the paintjob looks almost perfect. Great job man!

Since I live abroad I had a lot of repairs trough my years as a collector, and I can tell you ...you did an amazing job mate …well done. :clap :clap :clap :clap

:wave

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC IRON MAN MKIII LSF REPAIR WORK - UPDATE*

Wow man. Great work. It looks pro. I cant even tell the diff. You may have opened up a hidden talent here buddy. Great work my friend

Thanks so much James :hi5: really appreciate it pal

Great work!
Good luck on the sale :)

Thanks again Opt...:clap

Great work dude. Iron man looked proper mash up when he landed lol

Thanks Ben...bring on the new MKVII LSF next Thursday :yess:

Great job,you are truly talented guy

Thanks for the kind words my friend and for the PM :hi5:

I said the same thing as Taveg! :lol

You have talent friend!

:lol:goodpost: great minds think alike eh....

So many fantastic comments guys and much appreciated...

9e4ana8y.jpg

4e4amu7u.jpg

Last edited:

don't know how you did it Andy but your repair job is outstanding :mexwave

i sometimes wish i got this over the wolf predator LSF..... don't get me wrong i love wolf but this also so cool

Thanks so much Dave...well my friend, you may be in for some good news cos as you missed out on the MKIII, sideshow have announced the release of the MKVII LSF next Thursday! :horror:yess:

great job bro keep it up ill see it soon

Thanks Jay :wink1:

Holly gezz man thats an amazing repair job. It's tougher with smooth surfaces to hide stuff like that as apposed to something like Sauron. But you made it look seamless, like nothing even happend. I had no idea you were a skilled painter. Great work!

Chris

Hey Chris, thanks pal for your kind comments...:hi5:

nicely done man! great!!

Thanks looney :hi5: much appreciated pal

Man, not only do you have an eye for putting together a classy display, you have talent to paint and repair figures like a pro.
Lots of talent there friend.
Amazing job fixing Ironman.

I guess it looks ok...you know, if you like the "brand new" look.

Great job on the repairs.

Yes, it's just OK. I mean, where's the battle damage?! So noob!

:lol j/k

Thats a very good repair :) Are you airbrushing with vajello paints? Very nice colour match :D

Thanks Gas!:hi5: using Duplicolor Automotive Spray Paints that I picked up from a local bodyshop...easy to apply and due to the fumes it's also easy to get high:lol

OMG did you repair other statues before? the paintjob looks almost perfect. Great job man!

Only a 1:1 Iron Man bust but that's abt it pal. Thanks for the great comments :hi5:

Since I live abroad I had a lot of repairs trough my years as a collector, and I can tell you ...you did an amazing job mate …well done. :clap

:wave

Wow! Really appreciate that bro...that's high praise indeed and I am very flattered :1-1:

Man you do Good Work

That's what she said!!:rotfl

So i managed to re-attach all the broken parts back to his body and then started the repair job...

with dabs of polyfiller over the cracks and crevices and with hours of sanding to the get the surface as smooth as possible i arrived at the stage of primering...sorry for the poor quality iPhone pics :(

5ebagaqa.jpg

3era3u5a.jpg

jy9aja2e.jpg

Its incredible how much satisfaction you get from seeing the transformation right infront of your very eyes...

I have to say when it came to adding the colour i had really got lucky...it was a case of pot luck but here are the results...i still need to add a few coatings of clear laquer to achieve that shiny gloss finish as the statue originally had

ebezygy7.jpg

Okay, thats all for now...im currently repairing the original breakage of the arm which is going smoothly so i'll have another update in the next few days. Thanks for looking guys

OMG Rob:horror:horror what a fantastic job you did on the broken legs!! That's seriously on a professional level! Those skills of yours have earned you a free Iron man LSF!! Congrats:clap talking of which, I'm guessing the new MKVII LSF will be winging its way to your trophy cabinet??:lol:lol

Great job again!

Back