Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC IRON MAN MKIII LSF REPAIR WORK - UPDATE*

Man, not only do you have an eye for putting together a classy display, you have talent to paint and repair figures like a pro.
Lots of talent there friend.
Amazing job fixing Ironman.

That's so kind Remy and I thank you for the great feedback my friend :1-1: stay tuned for more updates with the arm fix!

I guess it looks ok...you know, if you like the "brand new" look.

Great job on the repairs.

Ha! Thanks Bmutha...time for you to add this mofo to your collection pal

Yes, it's just OK. I mean, where's the battle damage?! So noob!

j/k
:lol:rotfl

OMG Rob:horror:horror what a fantastic job you did on the broken legs!! That's seriously on a professional level! Those skills of yours have earned you a free Iron man LSF!! Congrats. talking of which, I'm guessing the new MKVII LSF will be winging its way to your trophy cabinet??

Great job again!

Thank you Mr Stark!:rotfl really appreciate those comments bro! the MKVII LSF you say? What's that? :dunno

:rotfl you betcha life I'm getting him! If you think he's gonna be good wait till you see what I got coming next! I'll give you a clue...it's gonna be 1:2 scale and it's the first on the throne inside the hall of armours!!! :yess:

By the way, abt to watch Thor for the third time in half hour just so I can watch the second bonus scene at the end of the credits! Since when did Marvel decide to do 2 bonus scenes??!!:dunno

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC IRON MAN MKIII LSF REPAIR WORK - UPDATE*

Thank you Mr Stark!:rotfl really appreciate those comments bro! the MKVII LSF you say? What's that? :dunno

:rotfl you betcha life I'm getting him! If you think he's gonna be good wait till you see what I got coming next! I'll give you a clue...it's gonna be 1:2 scale and it's the first on the throne inside the hall of armours!!! :yess:

By the way, abt to watch Thor for the third time in half hour just so I can watch the second bonus scene at the end of the credits! Since when did Marvel decide to do 2 bonus scenes??!!:dunno

Cool! Looking forward to seeing some updates on that new arrival...I think I know what it is!:panic::yess:

Wish I could afford the MKVII LSF, that statue looks so sweet!

Don't forget to PM and let me know what the extra scene was at the end of the Thor movie :hi5:

Cool! Looking forward to seeing some updates on that new arrival...I think I know what it is!:panic::yess:

Wish I could afford the MKVII LSF, that statue looks so sweet!

Don't forget to PM and let me know what the extra scene was at the end of the Thor movie :hi5:

Watched Thor 2 for the third time :monkey4 and managed to see the second bonus scene...:yess: will PM you what happened don't worry :wink1: highlight of the trip to the cinema was my first view of the new Captain America Trailer for the new movie Winter Soldier...looks awesome! :yess:

awesome repair work and HAUL! on a great piece

Excellent job!! Looks like new :rock

Still can't imagine you got this lsf for free :horror

:exactly::lol it's heart breaking knowing I'll never be able to afford this piece nor the new MKVII :( and you've got 2 MKIII's, a MKII and the upcoming MKVII not to mention your MKI LSF you got coming too! :thud::thud: your seriously weren't joking when you said you were gonna recreate the Hall of Armour in half scale :horror some serious respect to you Rob - I don't suppose you'll sell me your spare MKIII at a mates rate? :pray::rotfl

Watched Thor 2 for the third time :monkey4 and managed to see the second bonus scene...:yess: will PM you what happened don't worry :wink1: highlight of the trip to the cinema was my first view of the new Captain America Trailer for the new movie Winter Soldier...looks awesome! :yess:

Can you PM me too the bonus scene, I walked out from the theater :panic:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC IRON MAN MKIII LSF REPAIR WORK - UPDATE*

Still can't imagine you got this lsf for free :horror

I'm the same Nick...although looking at the pics when it arrived, it still needed a lot of work to restore it :thud:

erehe3er.jpg

u7e5atyg.jpg

:exactly:it's heart breaking knowing I'll never be able to afford this piece nor the new MKVII and you've got 2 MKIII's, a MKII and the upcoming MKVII not to mention your MKI LSF you got coming too! your seriously weren't joking when you said you were gonna recreate the Hall of Armour in half scale! some serious respect to you Rob - I don't suppose you'll sell me your spare MKIII at a mates rate?

:lol it's gonna happen bro...I'm just loving LSF's at the moment. Brings a whole new meaning to museum style Collectibles...

I always say to other collectors to stay positive abt pieces that they think are out of reach. Deals always come up on eBay and it wasn't so much a dissimilar story to yours where I though I'd never own the Doom PF due to the price and rarity - low and behold I managed to pick one up and then get myself a custom exclusive style pedestal and goblet all for around $900 :horror so you never know pal! :1-1:

Can you PM me too the bonus scene, I walked out from the theater :

Will do bro :hi5: I think after seeing the first bonus scene at the end of Thor 2, we all thought that there wouldn't be another :rotfl

:lol it's gonna happen bro...I'm just loving LSF's at the moment. Brings a whole new meaning to museum style Collectibles...

I always say to other collectors to stay positive abt pieces that they think are out of reach. Deals always come up on eBay and it wasn't so much a dissimilar story to yours where I though I'd never own the Doom PF due to the price and rarity - low and behold I managed to pick one up and then get myself a custom exclusive style pedestal and goblet all for around $900 :horror so you never know pal! :1-1:

Thanks for the inspiration Rob :) I really hope something turns up. :horror Doom for $900 that's :thud:

That's Awesome Buddy: Can't Wait.

mrdoom2_zps5eae38d0.jpg

mrdoom_zpsb5f1949a.jpg

Is this yours Rob? Where on earth did you find someone to make you a custom Chalice and Pedestal? Think I actually prefer that one to the original exclusive :clap

Who is She? my Friend Robert :lol:lol:lol

She is the woman that works behind the fish counter at my local market stall :wink1:

Thanks for the inspiration Rob :) I really hope something turns up. :horror Doom for $900 that's :thud:

Is this yours Rob? Where on earth did you find someone to make you a custom Chalice and Pedestal? Think I actually prefer that one to the original exclusive :clap

That's the one pal...well after purchasing the Doom PF I felt it lacked something when displayed by itself and it wasn't until I received the custom goblet and pedestal that I realised how much this piece needs the exclusive to go with it...it just goes hand in hand and tells more of a story...The custom goblet and pedestal were commissioned by a guy in Spain and did a fine job too! So glad I have it! :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC IRON MAN MKIII LSF REPAIR WORK - UPDATE*

Okay guys, firstly thanks so much for all your great comments and kind words...really is amazing to have such support and to know so many great guys :1-1:

My second update shows some progress on the arm repair which was the original break on this piece when I first purchased it. Again, same as the repair on the legs I had to re-attach the arm to the body and then go about sanding the crack line until smooth and then add the polyfill to cover the cracks. Once all smooth I could then apply the primer and prepare for the paint apps.

Her are some early progress shots :wave

sesu2a5u.jpg

ysa3utud.jpg

ge3ahepe.jpg

ydu3u8an.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC IRON MAN MKIII LSF REPAIR WORK - UPDATE PART

i forgot his arm was broken, can't wait to see how it turns our after everything is done.! nice job Andy

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC IRON MAN MKIII LSF REPAIR WORK - UPDATE PART

keep up the good work andy.your doing a brilliant job there mate.
once you've finished no one will ever know how bad the damage was:clap

keep up the good work andy.your doing a brilliant job there mate.
once you've finished no one will ever know how bad the damage was:clap

Thanks so much Chris :1-1: Its really hard trying to find the time to work on this project and juggling two kids aswell :horror but i'm getting there :lol

i forgot his arm was broken, can't wait to see how it turns our after everything is done.! nice job Andy

Thanks again Wei...looking forward to your Doom pics buddy :wave

:thud: Andy were did these new skills come from.... that's outstanding work :clap:clap:clap are you going to sell him and hows your MARK I coming along.

Once again :bunnydanc:mexwave:bunnydanc OUTSTANDING :clap:clap

Great work Andy! He'll be better than than factory production when you're through :clap

It's nice to know you're working so hard on my Christmas present :D ;)

Back