Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC WAR MACHINE 1:1 LIFESIZE BUST*

You've got to keep War Machine, it has such a great presence. Detailing, especially the shoulder cannon, is excellent. :clap

Just a quick and small review of a 1:1 bust that I haven't seen much of since I purchased it last year. The SSC War Machine 1:1 bust is a very underated piece and certainly one of the most detailed busts in Sideshows Iron Man collection with the cool inclusion of the arc reactor - which in this case is superbly done. It's definately the largest bust I have to date which maybe has something to do with its HUGE shoulder cannon - certainly a sight to see in person! :horror

Still undecided as to which other of my busts to pair him up with when it comes to displaying them all. So far my plan is to display the MKIII with the MKII and then the MKVII with the upcoming Iron Patriot bust so it kinda leaves War Machine on his lonesome...so may have to track down a MKIII battle damaged version possibly?

With that said, it's still an extremely cool bust which screams bad-a$$!! :yess:

Here are some pics...

ubadyby3.jpg

yqyry8yt.jpg

jy6yjejy.jpg

ygave9ym.jpg

asaru8up.jpg

ju9upare.jpg

Ah Man! :thud: that is indeed one seriously bad a$$ bust Rob! Congrats my man! Did you get this from Sideshow cos I think it's sold out if I'm not mistaken?

Excellent Score on War Machine and Pic's my Friend Roberto, That Mini Gun is Sick, Impressive Post

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBQODlM__14"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBQODlM__14[/ame]

woooooooooow lov it just great

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Man, that is bad*ss! I wish I was able to get this, but anyway, thanks for sharing the great pics. :hi5:

Thanks so much Jim, i really havent had time to enjoy it as its been stored in its box since the day i got it :( It certainly is a big bust!

Another massive acquisition, big congrats my friend ;)

thank you Darth :hi5:

OH MY GOSH !

Congratulation broda

I will get the Pop Culture Shock Akuma Life Size Bust next year. I have the time to think about what kind of display I'll use ..

Thanks Carmelo, the Akuma 1:1 Bust will look awesome my friend!

Andy, I was able to finally catch up on some of your displays...the MKll is ridiculous, dude. Chromed awesomeness, and congrats on the new War Machine pick-up. Anxious to see how you display that one. Take care!

Steven

really appreciate that Steven, good to hear from pal and thanks for all your great support :1-1:

wow that war machine looks beautiful...and BIG! Congrats man :)

Thank you Nuri...its certainly going to be a difficult one to display cos the case will have to take into consideration the huge shoulder cannon so that could cause all sorts of trouble!! :(

You've got to keep War Machine, it has such a great presence. Detailing, especially the shoulder cannon, is excellent. :clap

Thanks Jay :1-1: yea, i hope to keep him - just need maybe the MKIII Battle Damaged version to pair up with him as i'm currently planning out my options with these busts and have decided to pair them off in the following order:

MKII with the MKIII
MKVII with the Iron Patriot
War Machine with ????

Ah Man! :thud: that is indeed one seriously bad a$$ bust Rob! Congrats my man! Did you get this from Sideshow cos I think it's sold out if I'm not mistaken?

I actually missed out on getting it from Sideshow although it was probably for the better as i picked this up for a great deal with Lee at CDUK :yess: Thanks for your comments my friend

Excellent Score on War Machine and Pic's my Friend Roberto, That Mini Gun is Sick, Impressive Post

Thank you big C :hi5:

Awesome Jay! ACDC rock! Actually got the Iron Man 2 CD in the car right now!!!!

And no, dont worry...im not driving and typing at the same time!!! :lol

woooooooooow lov it just great

Thanks Jay, you are one crazy mofo my friend! All i can say to you is next Tuesday!!! :yess:

Love it! Such great updates in this thread. Always some great pics to envy

Thank you James, its always a pleasure to hear your comments and may i say that your collection is somthing to envy! If there was an award for the best newcomer in the world of collections then you my friend would win hands down! You have acquired probably the most grail pieces in such a shot space of time that i have ever seen!!! Kudos my good friend!!!:clap

There are busts my friend...

ubude6uj.jpg

And then there are busts...

pezu9ura.jpg

Thanks Wei! You da man!! :rock :lol :lol

Lol, i thought you post another Bust for review, then i saw this and was like ok... you did get the message. hahaha. :slap:gah:

Thank you James, its always a pleasure to hear your comments and may i say that your collection is somthing to envy! If there was an award for the best newcomer in the world of collections then you my friend would win hands down! You have acquired probably the most grail pieces in such a shot space of time that i have ever seen!!! Kudos my good friend!!!:clap

Thanks Andy. Youve always been helpful to the community here at SF and a big supporter in me. All around just a classy guy, collection and all. Hopefully one day we can meet for a beer at SDCC for some secret tips on your amazing display set up and creative display options

Thank you Nuri...its certainly going to be a difficult one to display cos the case will have to take into consideration the huge shoulder cannon so that could cause all sorts of trouble!! :(

I know what you mean mate. One of my collectibles is still sitting in it's box as I can't display it in my current house, as a custom case to house this big figure would need to be quite large (it would need to be around 30-35 inches deep!). I think you'll need to wait until you're in your new place for that one :)

This War Machine life-size bust is amazing!!!:love
Congrats!:clap:hi5:

yes cant wait 10days left for the triple marathon of thor avengers assemble thor 2 im so excited lol

Really amazing, my friend!!

Thank you very much Hagen:clap

Thanks Andy. Youve always been helpful to the community here at SF and a big supporter in me. All around just a classy guy, collection and all. Hopefully one day we can meet for a beer at SDCC for some secret tips on your amazing display set up and creative display options

Wow, very kind words James, very honoured indeed...same goes for you too and your super collection. Oh, and I'll hold you to that offer for a beer!!!:1-1: should be heading up to the states next year and Disney World Florida!! :rock can't wait

I know what you mean mate. One of my collectibles is still sitting in it's box as I can't display it in my current house, as a custom case to house this big figure would need to be quite large (it would need to be around 30-35 inches deep!). I think you'll need to wait until you're in your new place for that one :)

Tell me about Nuri...just been quoted £270 for my Iron Man LSF plinth display and I'll be needing 4 of them!! :slap :panic: this has to be one of the most expensive hobbies in existence!!!:lol

This War Machine life-size bust is amazing!!!:love
Congrats!:clap:

Merci Beaucoup Seb...c'est magnifique mon Amie :hi5:

Back