Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY 1/4 T2 T-800 ON HARLEY FATBOY DISPLAY UPDATE*

no problem Andy :hi5: he's now were he belongs.... your displays are amazing as always :clap:clap
i wish i could have kept him but to keep them all is impossible i just haven't got the space at least he's gone to a good home. Also made the payments to my wolf predator easier :duff
once again Andy amazing display :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
hope your latest fledgling collector is ok :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY 1/4 T2 T-800 ON HARLEY FATBOY DISPLAY UPDATE*

very badass bro robert

Little update on my 1/4 T2 T-800 Display. Big thanks to Fellow Freak penfold*david for selling me his movie accurate 1/4 Harley Fatboy. Wasn't too bothered about my custom Harley but thought it wouldn't hurt to make things look a little more like the real thing. So here is a before and after comparison shot of what it was and what it looks like now...

So here is my display with the custom Harley...

unaja7yj.jpg

And now with the more movie accurate Harley...

ahanypyb.jpg

Here is a side by side comparison shot of both bikes...

gy8adata.jpg

And here a few more pics of the current display...

8esyvesy.jpg

2ama6yty.jpg

Thanks for looking guys, loads more updates coming up with the HT 1/6 89 Batmobile arriving soon along with the C3PO and R2D2 Exclusive Premium Format plus....really excited about 2 custom 1/2 scale busts which will hopefully be here this week. They are the Iron Man busts of the MK III and MKIV versions!

Very AWESOME display my friend :clap

And there I was like no way he can ever top that display and BAMM...

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

That Terminator look badass!!! :rock

Great Score on the Bike my Friend and Great Post; Robert

Many thanks Colossus!

Wow that looks awesome bro. May I ask would it be possible to arrange for one more bike? And how much does it cost? PM me bro. Thanks.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarv, thought you'd like it! PM sent bro

Literally one of the best collectibles displays I've ever seen. That bike is boss!

So kind Irvy, infact i think you were literally one of the first to comment on this display first time round - seems like ages ago! Really appreciate your comments pal...now get that Hulk Maquette YT Review up and running! :rotfl

Just love your T-800, looks so bada$$ :rock

Thanks PM, really appreciate that mate

Badass! Love it

Thanks King!

no problem Andyhe's now were he belongs.... your displays are amazing as always
i wish i could have kept him but to keep them all is impossible i just haven't got the space at least he's gone to a good home. Also made the payments to my wolf predator easier
once again Andy amazing display
hope your latest fledgling collector is ok

Really kind words Dave, glad its here! My original custom Harley was sold pretty much straight after recieving yours so it has also gone to a good home, the new owner absolutely loves it along with the T-800 figure so everything worked out great! As for baby Rocco, he's doing great although everyone wasnt wrong when they said that boys are a lot more hard work than girls...my first daughter Mia was a saint compared to Rocco, the kid just wont stop whinging! Wha! Wha! :slap Must get it from his Mummy! :lecture

very badass bro robert

Cheers Jay!

Very AWESOME display my friend :clap

Thanks Darth!

And there I was like no way he can ever top that display and BAMM...

"Resistance is Futile"

Ha! Never under-estimate the powers of the force Jeff! Thanks so much pal :hi5:

The best just got better!

...and comments like that cant get any better! lol! Cheers Platty!

That Terminator look badass!!! :rock

Thanks Serg, much appreciated!

Rocco the kid....:gun has a nice ring to it :lol
i'm sure i've already said this before..... can't wait for COMI CON. Really hoping to see another legendary scale iron man.
Also Andy :1-1: would you mind if i kept the T800 on his harley on my you tube channel as it's the only vid i now have and i displayed very different to you.:duff

Rocco the kid....:gun has a nice ring to it :lol
i'm sure i've already said this before..... can't wait for COMI CON. Really hoping to see another legendary scale iron man.
Also Andy :1-1: would you mind if i kept the T800 on his harley on my you tube channel as it's the only vid i now have and i displayed very different to you.:duff

Thanks Dave, yea...i've always liked the name Rocco, strong Italian name for my son! :yess:

I think lot of us cant wait for Comic Con! Just imagine if you were one of the lucky guys actually attending!! One day!! :pray: And yes, i'd be made up if SSC announce a new Iron Man maquette - at t his point i dont really care which armour they go for...just give me Iron Man! :yess:

Absolutely no problem Dave in regards to your YouTube vids! Look forward to seeing them :hi5:

thanks Andy :hi5: my channel is dieseltya it's a mix of my two dog's names :lol
i really wish i knew how to link my you tube channel to here :(
thanks again Andy :rock

thanks Col i will try but i'm computer illiterate :lol and i'm on the net via PS3 it doesn't make thing's easy :(

Great setup Rob on the t800. Classic scene. :) Awesome my friend as always.

Looking good Andy. Congrats mate. :hi5:

Terminator looks awesome makes me want a fatboy

T2 Is the reason I like motorbikes truly perfect

:lol Aww poor fatboy.

I'm sure the rest of those doughnuts will make him feel better :lol

Back