Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY 1/4 T2 T-800 ON HARLEY FATBOY DISPLAY UPDATE*

:lol Nice one

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY 1/4 T2 T-800 ON HARLEY FATBOY DISPLAY UPDATE*

I just swung by the thread mate to let you know I hate your stupid shiny batmobile pics which made me order one:gah: :panic:

thanks Andy :hi5: my channel is dieseltya it's a mix of my two dog's names :lol
i really wish i knew how to link my you tube channel to here :(
thanks again Andy :rock

Cool name Dave, i'll definately look you up! As for linking the YT vids to here, i think its as easy as copy the link and past mate! :hi5:

Great setup Rob on the t800. Classic scene. :) Awesome my friend as always.

Thank you so much guys :1-1: appreciate your kind comments as ever. On a different note, i was planning to visit Canada in September this year for a family wedding but as my son is too young to travel i wont be able to make it...shame as i've always wanted to visit Canada - plus it gives me an excuse to visit your fantastic display arena that is your home! :clap

Looking good Andy. Congrats mate.

Thanks Jay!

Terminator looks awesome makes me want a fatboy

T2 Is the reason I like motorbikes truly perfect
Thanks Ant, i used to be a bit of motorcycle fan when i was a bit younger! Harleys are such a bueatiful bike to ride. People often think that having the handlebars so high up makes the experience uncomfortable for the rider but it couldnt be further from the truth. Infact the Harley bikes have been some of the most comfortable bikes i have been on!

tumblr_mc53wc4c7y1rzmmpwo1_500.jpg

WTF! Is that Rick Waller from Pop Idol? Jesus! He needs to share out those doughnuts before he explodes! :rotfl

I just swung by the thread mate to let you know I hate your stupid shiny batmobile pics which made me order one:gah: :panic:

You wouldn't be referring to these pics Irv? :lol

umyva3u9.jpg

ypazenyr.jpg

y9ebuhe7.jpg

egubema4.jpg

zeseruzu.jpg

what can i say? I think you made a great decision mate, it looks out of this world (bar the cheap looking armoured shield!) Mine should be shipping next Tuesday so it will be touch and go as to whether i recieve it before Friday. Either way, i need about another 2 weeks to complete my Batcave diorama display to incorporate both the batmobile and the DX09 Keaton figure!

what can i say? I think you made a great decision mate, it looks out of this world (bar the cheap looking armoured shield!) Mine should be shipping next Tuesday so it will be touch and go as to whether i recieve it before Friday. Either way, i need about another 2 weeks to complete my Batcave diorama display to incorporate both the batmobile and the DX09 Keaton figure!

This is a rare time when the production piece actually exceeds what was shown in the prototype. I have zero room right now but I need to have it, will look epic with the tumbler and I have a feeling the price will skyrocket pretty soon. Shield dust cover looks crappy but who is gonna display it with that anyway?

Would be like buying the Mona Lisa and covering her with an old towel:lol

This is a rare time when the production piece actually exceeds what was shown in the prototype. I have zero room right now but I need to have it, will look epic with the tumbler and I have a feeling the price will skyrocket pretty soon. Shield dust cover looks crappy but who is gonna display it with that anyway?

Would be like buying the Mona Lisa and covering her with an old towel:lol

Yep, it sure looks that way Irv. The more i see new inhand pictures the more i get excited about hopefully recieiving this either next week or definately the week after. As for the armoured shield, i'm hearing that there is a possibility that there is a protective film covering it hence why we are seeing all those glossy reflections. If this is the case then underneath should be the matte black finish that we all desire. This is a great time to be a collector! :rock!

Here's a few amazing pics by some lucky owners who already have this inhand!

mebe8etu.jpg

ujuby9ym.jpg

qanu2e2a.jpg

2ujagyjy.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *HOT TOYS 1/6 89 BATMOBILE - EARLY INHAND PICS*

That does look amazing!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *HOT TOYS 1/6 89 BATMOBILE - EARLY INHAND PICS*

Damn I so want to buy it from the way it is looking in those pics. But then again even the Tron Motorcycle looked amazing but was very disappointing in hand. So I am still not 100% sure whether I should pull the trigger on this yet. :monkey1

I have 100% confidence that this beast will turn out jaw dropping in hand. Even the interior lights up!!!

That does look amazing!

WOW very awesome !

certainly does guys! cant wait to get this in the next week or so! :rock

Damn I so want to buy it from the way it is looking in those pics. But then again even the Tron Motorcycle looked amazing but was very disappointing in hand. So I am still not 100% sure whether I should pull the trigger on this yet. :monkey1

Have to agree with Irvy on this one Sarv, the Batmobile is already a winner with those who have already recieved theirs! Obviously the only downside is the lack of effort put into the armoured shield but then again, from what i've heard the reason it looks so glossy is because there is a thin strip of film which POSSIBLY can be removed to reveal a more smoother matte black! I say wait for a few more solid reviews before you make your decision as i'm pretty sure it wont sell out just yet...i hope :thud:

I have 100% confidence that this beast will turn out jaw dropping in hand. Even the interior lights up!!!

Interior lights are cool! Did you know there are even hidden LEDs inside the exhaust!!!:hi5:
Like so....
qy4asyry.jpg

punahepa.jpg

And these are the interior lights...
u6ahuny5.jpg

uzymy8et.jpg

WOW Andy that is so awesome :thud: really great pics.... like your style :clap:clap

MB told they will be ready to ship at the end of the month hopefully!

Why did you order it direct from SS Roberto, for the points? They have the dearest shipping of any retailer for this thing:thud:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnVl_TXhoZs[/ame]

certainly does guys! cant wait to get this in the next week or so! :rock

Have to agree with Irvy on this one Sarv, the Batmobile is already a winner with those who have already recieved theirs! Obviously the only downside is the lack of effort put into the armoured shield but then again, from what i've heard the reason it looks so glossy is because there is a thin strip of film which POSSIBLY can be removed to reveal a more smoother matte black! I say wait for a few more solid reviews before you make your decision as i'm pretty sure it wont sell out just yet...i hope :thud:

Interior lights are cool! Did you know there are even hidden LEDs inside the exhaust!!!:hi5:
Like so....
qy4asyry.jpg

punahepa.jpg

And these are the interior lights...
u6ahuny5.jpg

uzymy8et.jpg

WHOA! Great Great Bat-mobile and Pic's Excellent Post my Friend; Robert

Ok stop posting so much and work on that dio you promised us!!!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Fantastic Batmobile!!!

MB told they will be ready to ship at the end of the month hopefully!
Why did you order it direct from SS Roberto, for the points? They have the dearest shipping of any retailer for this thing:thud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnVl_TXhoZs

Hey Irv, good question. Well, as you may or maynot know - i'm an impatient git and just hate to wait for something so awesome when i can get it within days of it being released. Also, i like the fact that Sideshow are generally very good when it comes to any QC issues and replacements should i need any - purchasing from a local retailer and then finding out something is loose inside or theres a massive scratch means either your lumbered with it or you return it for a refund but its very doubtful that he/she would have a replacement to send out resulting in further waits. Plus i'm aquiring some hardcore points with Sideshow due to my large Pre Order list so i'm due a pretty hefty priced statue for free anytime soon!

WOW Andy that is so awesome :thud: really great pics.... like your style :clap:clap

WHOA! Great Great Bat-mobile and Pic's Excellent Post my Friend; Robert

Just awesome !

Thanks Colossus, Dave and Darth :hi5:

Ok stop posting so much and work on that dio you promised us!!!

:rotfl dio is going very slow! Recieved a few cool pieces at the weekend so was playing wth them over the past few days...will definately get started on the diorama in the next day or two...

Fantastic Batmobile!!!

Thanks pal :hi5:

Btw where do you find all that time w a new born around the house?

Back