Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *HOT TOYS 1/6 89 BATMOBILE - EARLY INHAND PICS*

Btw where do you find all that time w a new born around the house?

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Do you want to know my secret Jeff? I have a fantastic wife!! :exactly: I also do most of my custom work when all the kids are fast asleep...i'm not one for early nights so i tend to get some Zzzzzzz's after midnight! :sleep

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *HOT TOYS 1/6 89 BATMOBILE - EARLY INHAND PICS*

I knew it!!!! All your toys. All your collectible and free time!! In the first two months if I wasn't doing something baby related I would get the evil eye look lol. Lucky bastard

I knew it!!!! All your toys. All your collectible and free time!! In the first two months if I wasn't doing something baby related I would get the evil eye look lol. Lucky bastard

I wish I had as much free time Jeff...I'm forever doing baby things when I get home from work...and just cos I manage to get some Zzzzzzx's after midnite, rest assured I'm up at the crack of dawn thanks to my wonderful son!!!

9emubevu.jpg

:lol. :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKIII & MKVI 1:2 BUST COMING SOON

Lol yeah I remember. I was pulling night shift the first two months and when everyone was asleep incl the lil one I would do work. Just nothing noisy and then I would sleep during the day like a vamp

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKIII & MKVI 1:2 BUST COMING SOON

I don't know if Sideshow heard my prayers but I've been going on abt an Avengers MKVII LSF for a while now and it looks like the gods were looking down cos this is gonna be unveiled at tomorrow's Comic Con!!

eryvu5eg.jpg

Couldn't be happier guys! This statue looks awesome and just when I was all ready to PO the Doom LSF, this comes round and literally takes my breath away! Hopefully this will be up for Pre Order in the next few weeks but its really thrown a spanner in the works in regards to the Doom LSF...can't afford both so it's gonna have to be Iron Man all the way!

I don't know if Sideshow heard my prayers but I've been going on abt an Avengers MKVII LSF for a while now and it looks like the gods were looking down cos this is gonna be unveiled at tomorrow's Comic Con!!

eryvu5eg.jpg

Couldn't be happier guys! This statue looks awesome and just when I was all ready to PO the Doom LSF, this comes round and literally takes my breath away! Hopefully this will be up for Pre Order in the next few weeks but its really thrown a spanner in the works in regards to the Doom LSF...can't afford both so it's gonna have to be Iron Man all the way!

Wow!! This will be my very first LSF! So damn want it but I have no clue where will I put it.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW AVENGERS IRON MAN MKVII LEGENDARY SCALE AT SD

'Legendary' scale ain't my thing but I'd pick Iron man any day over doom.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW AVENGERS IRON MAN MKVII LEGENDARY SCALE AT SD

Wow!! This will be my very first LSF! So damn want it but I have no clue where will I put it.

Congrats Sarv, and boy...what a way to start your LSF line! This piece is just heaven to me!! As for where to put it? It may be time to build a house extension! :lol

'Legendary' scale ain't my thing but I'd pick Iron man any day over doom.

Hey Irv, this Iron Man would make a fantastic addition to your collection and the scottish highlands would welcome him with open arms if you were to PO him! :rotfl Seriously though, the LSF lines are very addictive mate but oh my god are they worth it!

Last edited:

Congrats Sarv, and boy...what a way to start your LSF line! This piece is just heaven to me!! As for where to put it? It may be time to build a house extension! :lol

Hey Irv, this Iron Man would make a fantastic addition to your collection and the scottish highlands would welcome him with open arms if you were to PO him! :rotfl Seriously though, the LSF lines are very addictive mate but oh my god are they worth it!

Haha I would have literally have no where to put something like this. PFs for me all the way!

I dunno what it is about these LSFs the scale is in a weird no man's land between 1/4 and lifesize. Not everyone would have room for a lifesize iron man anyway I suppose.

Haha I would have literally have no where to put something like this. PFs for me all the way!

I dunno what it is about these LSFs the scale is in a weird no man's land between 1/4 and lifesize. Not everyone would have room for a lifesize iron man anyway I suppose.

I dont even have enough room for PF's! :slap Once this Iron Man is PO'd it will be my 4th LSF...my motto: buy now and think later! :lecture

P.S. where the @!$* am i going to put the shipping box for the HT 1/6 Batmobile? Have you seen that box!!!

for the first time ever, i'm actually scared to see my wifes reaction on Monday when she has to lug this beast through the door with a new born in one arm! :thud:

LMAO I heard it gets delivered by a crane grab on one of those builders yard trucks.

This one I'm deffo gonna carefully cut the tape and flatten the boxes. The foam is a pain in the arse though haha.

LMAO I heard it gets delivered by a crane grab on one of those builders yard trucks.

This one I'm deffo gonna carefully cut the tape and flatten the boxes. The foam is a pain in the arse though haha.

Have you ordered it yet Irv? UK retailer? :dunno

Yeah mothers basement hooked me up with one. She reckons maybe they will have it at the end of the month.

Wow! Thats pretty fast going! Hope they stick to their estimation and doesnt turn out the same way as their Hulk Maquette did, think it took a further 3 months to deliver after Sideshow did....

From the pics so far its gonna be awesome! So tempted to get another DX09 Keaton figure just to fit him in the car...it took me about half hour to get the pose right on my current figure that i dare not move him!! :rotfl

ugyjypyp.jpg

It's as you were in the line up of LSF's at this years SDCC bar the new Iron Man MKVII. Anyone notice Doom has been given a change of ace plate compared to the one he had last year...and he's capeless!

qe3yny6u.jpg

2ypy6u3u.jpg

Cape will be put on cos it's on the base and they've used the classic mask on him for this show. I like the other mask better and that's what i'll be using when i get him home :woo :lol

Back