Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW RAMBO III AND 1/6 HE-MAN DIORAMA UPDATE PICS

I am speechless! Roberto, that looks stunning. You just made it difficult for me to decide between the T800 and the He-Man. Wow! simply superb.

Hi Sarvesh, thanks ever so much for your interest and continued support my friend...:1-1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW RAMBO III AND 1/6 HE-MAN DIORAMA UPDATE PICS

Mother of God.......:thud:

Hands down, one of the greatest things I have ever seen around here. :bow :bow :bow :bow

So beautiful :monkey2

@ King Darkness

:lol: your kind words are really appreciated Darkness, especially love the mother of god bit! Thank so much :hi5:

@ Colossus

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the great feedback

@ Annihilate

Thanks for the awesome comments

@ Platty

Another display bites the dust mate, glad you like it...:yess:

Last edited:
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SHIPPED!!...MY CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI 1:2 LSF ST...

Quick update guys...made a simple display case for my Faux Bronze He-Man. Feels wierd not having a diorama to show you all but i hope you like it :wink1:

u9y2ury2.jpg

he2eqaba.jpg

yte2a7aj.jpg

Next project for me starts this coming Tuesday. Not a diorama but i am instead customising one of my favourite pieces in my collection...my Iron Man 1/4 mark IV Maquette statue. Will be adding more battle damage to his helmet and body armour, revamping the silver parts of the body armour to make it look more metallic and movie accurate and finally repainting the base to bring it more to life by adding water puddles and foliage to recreate the infamous movie scene where Iron Man battles it out with his counterpart War Machine at the end of Iron Man 2. Wish me luck! :)

Last edited:

Looks cool but yes now you have got us addicted to your dios. So this feels bit empty empty. I like the case though.
23lo1vr.gif

LOVE IT!

Dig the lighting from the bottom the most. Very majestic.

Go ahead and send it to me. Thanks.

I am really curious to know how you build the base and the top of your cases. It appears as a PERFECT job and it's not easy to give this impression. Please us some wip images, I love the way you work.

Very awesome ;)

I am really curious to know how you build the base and the top of your cases. It appears as a PERFECT job and it's not easy to give this impression. Please us some wip images, I love the way you work.

Thanks so much REVdioramas for your kind words and support, each of my cases are made by glueing acrylic together. I use both clear and black acrylic aswell as frosted white acrylic for the light source to shine through. I designed them myself so that the black bases you see on the top and bottom are reversible so that you can have the light source coming from the top or from the bottom, whichever you prefer. I am glad you like them :wave

@ Darthstitch
@ Colossus
@ Sarvesh
@ King of Darkness

Thank you so much for your continued support and wonderful feedback. I will be back with my customised 1/4 Iron Man Mark IV Maquette (sorry Sarvesh but no diorama :()

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **CUSTOM IRON MAN MARK IV MAQUETTE** UPDATE

Hi guys, as promised, i will keep you updated in regards to my latest work/project which is the customising of one of favourite pieces in my collection to date...the 1/4 Iron Man Mark IV Maquette. As i wasnt too overly keen on the finished paintwork by Sideshow i decided to give the whole maquette a respray and add some more battle damage....AND totally revamp the base by adding foliage and puddles to make it even more movie accurate. I have started working on it today and so far so good. Pictures will be up this evening of the current WIP so stay tuned and thanks for looking and for your continued support as ever guys :wave

P.S. In the meantime guys i was wondering if some of you can help. I have the possibility of purchasing the War Machine 1:1 bust today/tomorrow for 680 uk pounds all in including next day shipping (which at todays rate works out at about $1088) could you please let me know if thats a good as i'm not sure how much War Machine goes for these days? I know he's up on the Sideshow website for $999 but thats not including shipping nor the customs tax to have it shipped through to the UK...also for those who have the bust can they recommend it, is it as good as everyone says it is? (I know Averone will say its awesome! lol!) At the end of the day, i've got the Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 bust on pre-order so the War Machine, i think, will go really nicely together...

Last edited:

Hi
Awesome collection can't wait to see the customised maquette saw one one on eBay recently that looked awesome.

The war machine bust sounds like a great price best I've seen it for is about 740 shipped

Hi
Awesome collection can't wait to see the customised maquette saw one one on eBay recently that looked awesome.

The war machine bust sounds like a great price best I've seen it for is about 740 shipped

Thanks for comments Antman, always good to hear from a fellow uk collector! That one you saw on eBay is what gave me inspiration to do mine...it looked amazing! Just hope mine turns out to be just as good :pray:

Will most probably go ahead with the War Machine bust...always good to other collectors views :hi5:

Yeah if I had that kind of cash Wouk have definetley bought it.
It's a shame that more pics haven't turned up of it online. Oh and just saw the Rambo looks fantastic

Would love the war machine bust but have nowhere to put it it's just so epic

Yeah if I had that kind of cash Wouk have definetley bought it.
It's a shame that more pics haven't turned up of it online. Oh and just saw the Rambo looks fantastic

Would love the war machine bust but have nowhere to put it it's just so epic

Rambo turned out okay, really happy with the results...only critisicm is that the display case is too bloody big! :lol As for the War Machine, i've got nowhere to put it either but not having enough space has never stopped me before :yess: in the process of finding a new family home but its taking a lot longer that i thought...have over 30 premium formats all boxed away in the spare room ready to be displayed! I've already decided that i want my 2 1:1 busts (War Machine and Iron Man Mark VII) to be displayed either side of a wall mounted tv in my very own collectibles room! (of course with the mrs. permission:thwak)

Yeah I know the feeling most of mine just go straight in the attic until I can get a statue room they just keep bringing out new statues I want. They would look great by a tv. 30 wow I thought I had a lot :)

Yeah I know the feeling most of mine just go straight in the attic until I can get a statue room they just keep bringing out new statues I want. They would look great by a tv. 30 wow I thought I had a lot :)

I certainly got the bug for collecting! I only started this January so its nearly been a full year already. In that time i have managed to collect the majority of my favourite sold out pieces in brand new condition which was a result. I was really happy to score a Hulk PF (especially with how hard they are to come by and then that was closely followed by the Thor and Captain America PF's. Aswell as Marvel/DC comic characters i also collect the movie based characters such as Indiana Jones, Jack Sparrow, Terminator, Lord of Darkness, Vader, Robocop, to mention a few. I am so keen to get these out of their boxes! :panic:

That's not long at all i thin ive been collecting for about a year and a bit. the only outstanding ones I have are cap and a spiderman , I'm giving up on hulk pf but have the maquette on order. I just keep to marvel as I would be broke otherwise lol its such a shame keeping them in boxes :(

That's not long at all i thin ive been collecting for about a year and a bit. the only outstanding ones I have are cap and a spiderman , I'm giving up on hulk pf but have the maquette on order. I just keep to marvel as I would be broke otherwise lol its such a shame keeping them in boxes :(

Cant wait for the Hulk Maquette! I've got it on PO too and already thinking about ways to display him and the Iron Man Maquette together! You've got the Spiderman Comiquette havent you? That's one that i'm still after although i have the the PF version and that will do for now....

Back