Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' IRON MAN MKVII 1:1 BUST REPLACEME...

Congratz on the replacement bust Andy :clap looks so much more better now that the colours are correct and the light display really finishes it off well! Best Iron Man collection around!!!!!

Hey Tone, thanks so much for kind comments bro :clap Yea, Sideshow got me a good'n in the end :yess: Now bring on the MK42 and Iron Patriot busts!!!! :horror :thud:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC COMIC THOR PF EX & DEADPOOL PF P

Dude that War Machine bust looks amazing. Is that the arc reactor it came with?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC COMIC THOR PF EX & DEADPOOL ...

Dude that War Machine bust looks amazing. Is that the arc reactor it came with?

Thanks bro :hi5: Yes, that's the Arc Reactor design that it came with...so much better than the one I recieved for the MKVII which was just a plain white design and a blue tinge around it :(

a3u5u2y5.jpg

Thanks bro :hi5: Yes, that's the Arc Reactor design that it came with...so much better than the one I recieved for the MKVII which was just a plain white design and a blue tinge around it :(

a3u5u2y5.jpg
Yeah that's seriously awesome. Its the kind of detail you'd expect for everything

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC COMIC THOR PF EX & DEADPOOL PF P

Yeah that's seriously awesome. Its the kind of detail you'd expect for everything

So true brother :exactly: so what statues you got coming next? I've got a little break now before the next lot come flooding through :yess: :lol

So true brother :exactly: so what statues you got coming next? I've got a little break now before the next lot come flooding through :yess: :lol
As of right now Sonja officially shipped. After that if all goes well I should have WW next but nothing else. Got a bunch on order but everything else is scheduled for release later this year, next year or in 2 years (Delorean) Lol

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC COMIC THOR PF EX & DEADPOOL ...

As of right now Sonja officially shipped. After that if all goes well I should have WW next but nothing else. Got a bunch on order but everything else is scheduled for release later this year, next year or in 2 years (Delorean) Lol

Dude, I can't wait for that Delorean :rock

eje6eda8.jpg

Looking forward to your Red Sonja pics...that piece looks amazing from what we saw at Comic Con last year. I'm not even sure what I've got coming next as everything keeps getting pushed back :lol I know my Doom LSF is scheduled for November plus there's still the new Captain America PF coming soon I think :dunno

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC COMIC THOR PF EX & DEADPOOL ...

Dude, I can't wait for that Delorean :rock

eje6eda8.jpg

Looking forward to your Red Sonja pics...that piece looks amazing from what we saw at Comic Con last year. I'm not even sure what I've got coming next as everything keeps getting pushed back :lol I know my Doom LSF is scheduled for November plus there's still the new Captain America PF coming soon I think :dunno

Yes Delorean is going to be so sweet man! But TWO damn years!
Definitely will see some pics in the Sonja thread, should have it by Thursday. They updated the site with Production pics and the skin tone is a little more tan but I still think she looks great. A lot do not but a lot still love her too Lol.

Man that Doom LSF looks crazy I wish they did a mask-less face for the PF, it looks so epic!

I passed on Cap but he looks pretty good, not a fan of the overall pose and stuff, probably cause I still want a Cap thats standing up (yet to acquire a Cap). Can't wait for all your pics man.

Andy. your collection is insane.

Congrats on the warmachine bust.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC COMIC THOR PF EX & DEADPOOL ...

Yes Delorean is going to be so sweet man! But TWO damn years!
Definitely will see some pics in the Sonja thread, should have it by Thursday. They updated the site with Production pics and the skin tone is a little more tan but I still think she looks great. A lot do not but a lot still love her too Lol.

Man that Doom LSF looks crazy I wish they did a mask-less face for the PF, it looks so epic!

I passed on Cap but he looks pretty good, not a fan of the overall pose and stuff, probably cause I still want a Cap thats standing up (yet to acquire a Cap). Can't wait for all your pics man.

2 years is a long time to wait for the Delorean bro but you know when it's inhand you'll be watching the BTTF trilogy back to back :rock :lol :lol

:lol Hey Marc, I think he meant that he wished there was a maskless head for the PF not the LSF ;)

P.S. You starting to feel more confident abt the MKVII LSF after seeing Averone's pics? Trust me buddy, you will love it!! :clap :clap

I see you got some awesome busts including King of Darkness !
And that Massive Iron Man Statue.....
tumblr_mefmcrzNO11rit2odo1_500.gif

I see you got some awesome busts including King of Darkness !
And that Massive Iron Man Statue.....
tumblr_mefmcrzNO11rit2odo1_500.gif

:lol thanks brother :hi5: Yea, the Darkness is a grail piece of mine ;) thanks for the kind words my friend :)

P.S. You starting to feel more confident abt the MKVII LSF after seeing Averone's pics? Trust me buddy, you will love it!! :clap :clap
Oh yeah, I'm 100% confident I'll love it (as long as I've got one perfect mint like yours).

But as everyone else that has it without flaws, the presence seems awesome, BUT maybe with a better price people would love this more. Not really Worth the $2k they're asking... 1000-1200$ max IMO...
In my case, it will cost me 2300$ Canadian... that's a lot... but I'm sure I'll love it... IM fan and sucker for the scale! :p

2 years is a long time to wait for the Delorean bro but you know when it's inhand you'll be watching the BTTF trilogy back to back :rock :lol :lol

Bro when I get the Delorean I'm going back to the minute after I ordered it to give it to myself

MKVII bust looks so much better now! Two weeks to get it sorted isn't bad going either!!

Oh yeah, I'm 100% confident I'll love it (as long as I've got one perfect mint like yours).

But as everyone else that has it without flaws, the presence seems awesome, BUT maybe with a better price people would love this more. Not really Worth the $2k they're asking... 1000-1200$ max IMO...
In my case, it will cost me 2300$ Canadian... that's a lot... but I'm sure I'll love it... IM fan and sucker for the scale! :p

It really is a great piece despite all the terrible QC issues that we've been hearing about so fingers crossed you get one of the good ones cos they are out there ;) :pray:

Bro when I get the Delorean I'm going back to the minute after I ordered it to give it to myself

:lol :lol lmfao awesome post bro :clap what better reason to go back in time than for the Delorean :yess:

Can't wait for your next update!

Can't wait for your next update!

Hey Ty, thanks buddy :clap will have an exclusive update tomorrow buddy...finally managed to sell my Sideshow Comic Thor PF Regular Version (as I already have the Exclusive version in my collection) and so I got the great You Tube reviewers 'Radd Titan' to give my piece a once over before it shipped off to a fellow collector in the Netherlands :) so I'll post the review plus I've got some pics of my Thor PF Exclusive which I'll be sharing with you guys :hi5:

Back