Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' IRON MAN MKVII 1:1 BUST REPLACEMENT P

Glad you got a good replacement bust...looks great.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' IRON MAN MKVII 1:1 BUST REPLACEMENT P

Very cool Andy. You should invest in some nice cabinets for your display. Looking forward to completion of the diaroma

Big congrats on finally getting this bust sorted. I was stunned at how the two shades were so vastly different when you got it, but it looks spectacular now. It's awesome too to that it only took two weeks to get it replaced. Really very impressive!

Thanks so much for the kind words Jeremy :hi5: yea, Sideshow provided a great service and really pleased with the outcome :)

Looks much better. Congratz! Looks amazing with all those ironmans together.

Thanks for the great comments Nick :duff

Super awesome!

Amazing update as always! Everything is looking so great!

Thanks Ben and Chris :clap much appreciated guys and thanks for looking :wave

Congrats andy on getting a replacement bust you deserve. Looks a vast improvement over the one you originally received.

The replacement IM bust looks much better. I am glad SS was able to replace it for you. Congrats Andy! :clap

I LOVE this so much! I would love to do this in 1/4 scale...do you know what material he used on top of the wood? I'm a bit artistic so I'm wondering if I could create something like this as well!

Hey Chris, yea it looks great doesn't it and would totally fit in to your avengers display :exactly: tell you what, let me get in touch with the guy who made it and see what info I can find out for you buddy :hi5:

I love that Megatron!!!! I so want him and Prime G1 statue!

Iron Man bust looks awesome and the display case.

Thanks so much buddy :duff appreciate the kind words as ever :) Yea, I totally love my G1 Transformer statues :) and early next year I'll be lucky enough to own both the cartoon versions and the movie ones too when both the Prime and Megatron statues arrive from Prime 1 :yess:

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! So much better Andy!!!!
Glad your replacement finally matches the rest.

When the custom arc? :p

Hey Marc. Thanks buddy :clap yea, totally made up with the replacement in regards to the colour match...big relief :) I'll definately get to work on the Arc Reactor, especially in regards to the LSF version ;)

The best Iron Man Collection I've had the pleasure of seeing. Simply Amazing. A bonus is that the owner is a friend :) Cheers Andy!

Thanks so much Nabil :1-1: your my great buddy from Dubai! :lol :lol your collection is awesome bro and always love your Instagram updates :clap I have to say, it's very addictive bro :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' IRON MAN MKVII 1:1 BUST REPLACEME...

Hi Guys, quick update on my Iron Man MKVII Lifesize Bust which was being replaced due to the first arrival having totally different shades of red for both the head and torso parts :( but thanks to William and the team at Sideshow, they have sent me a new bust within 2 weeks after receiving the first one and finally I've got the colour match that I wanted.

So here is a comparison pic to show you all the noticeable difference in colour between the two busts.

vyzyheju.jpg

As mentioned in my review of this bust a few pages back, although not my favourite of all my Iron Man busts in the collection, I still rate it pretty high and certainly recommend it to those looking to purchase a one off Iron Man bust (Dhaval!!!!) :lecture :lol It's by far the biggest of the Iron Man lifesize busts out there and probably even marginally bigger than the War Machine Lifesize bust also in my opinion. As with the LSF, in an ideal world, I would've loved to have seen maybe a section in the shoulder ammo packs which could be removed to reveal the missiles, that would be so cool! :rock

So i'll leave you with some final pics of the bust and hopefully get a display case to add with the rest of my gang ;)

y3ezese4.jpg

Thanks for looking guys and have a great weekend. P.S. and make sure you all pick up your Iphone 6's today!!!!! :lecture :lol :lol

pyje9unu.jpg

ajyhy4a5.jpg

putuquvy.jpg

a2ehuju4.jpg

yrydeze5.jpg

u8y7ugu4.jpg

eberuzy2.jpg

6eqe9era.jpg

7yta5utu.jpg

edyju9as.jpg

Andy, those light up stands on the IM busts, did they come with the pieces or are they custom?

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' IRON MAN MKVII 1:1 BUST REPLACEME...

Hi Guys, quick update on my Iron Man MKVII Lifesize Bust which was being replaced due to the first arrival having totally different shades of red for both the head and torso parts :( but thanks to William and the team at Sideshow, they have sent me a new bust within 2 weeks after receiving the first one and finally I've got the colour match that I wanted.

So here is a comparison pic to show you all the noticeable difference in colour between the two busts.

vyzyheju.jpg

As mentioned in my review of this bust a few pages back, although not my favourite of all my Iron Man busts in the collection, I still rate it pretty high and certainly recommend it to those looking to purchase a one off Iron Man bust (Dhaval!!!!) :lecture :lol It's by far the biggest of the Iron Man lifesize busts out there and probably even marginally bigger than the War Machine Lifesize bust also in my opinion. As with the LSF, in an ideal world, I would've loved to have seen maybe a section in the shoulder ammo packs which could be removed to reveal the missiles, that would be so cool! :rock

So i'll leave you with some final pics of the bust and hopefully get a display case to add with the rest of my gang ;)

y3ezese4.jpg

Thanks for looking guys and have a great weekend. P.S. and make sure you all pick up your Iphone 6's today!!!!! :lecture :lol :lol

pyje9unu.jpg

ajyhy4a5.jpg

putuquvy.jpg

a2ehuju4.jpg

yrydeze5.jpg

u8y7ugu4.jpg

eberuzy2.jpg

6eqe9era.jpg

7yta5utu.jpg

edyju9as.jpg

Much better. Sideshow should be ashamed about giving you that horrible one in the first place.

Andy,

Just catching up in here buddy. Looks like you've got your bust all sorted. Good to see that buddy. Pics look great man. LSF looks amazing as well. Your pics even tempt me I must admit. Love the custom NY city base you've got in the works as well. Always have some great projects going on buddy. Congrats and looking forward to future updates

Contrats for the new bust Roberto ! So you'll give me the old one right ? :D

Talking about Iron Man, what's your favorite piece of him in your collection ?

You have a really amazing collection right now, hope to see overview pics further. :)

Cheers.

Thanks so much for your kind post my friend :1-1: really appreciate your great comments :) my favourite Iron Man piece? Wow! That's a toughie bro...it's a toss up between my MKI and MKIII LSF....I think! :dunno :lol :lol

a7ytypy3.jpg

ty4ate8a.jpg

Looking good

Thanks Dave :clap

Grats Andy, so you didn't like the previous head? He just had a tan, what's wrong with that buddy?!! :rotfl :wink1: Your replacement looks great, glad it worked out for you, we need to see a line up of IM busts that you have bro.

Thanks Sean :hi5: appreciate that buddy ;) and I'll certainly plan on getting a shot of all of them together...still have War Machine in the box to get out :horror

5uta3u4e.jpg

Can't wait to see them displayed! :rock

Hey man... where did you get those LEDs?

Hey buddy, thanks so much for visiting my thread :wave really appreciate the kind feedback :hi5: as for those lights, they are called LED ropes and can be easily purchased on eBay bro. If you can't find them I'd be happy to send you the link ;)

Yeah those LEDs really make the display pop man

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks Caesar :clap

Glad you got a good replacement bust...looks great.

Great to hear from Kris and thanks for the comments :)

Very cool Andy. You should invest in some nice cabinets for your display. Looking forward to completion of the diaroma

:lol I need a bigger house first before I can invest in a decent display ;) thanks for the comments Yoga :hi5:

Congrats andy on getting a replacement bust you deserve. Looks a vast improvement over the one you originally received.

Thanks so much Si :hi5: appreciate that bro :) Yea, definite improvement on the colour match :)

The replacement IM bust looks much better. I am glad SS was able to replace it for you. Congrats Andy! :clap

Hey Mike, thanks for stopping by bro and for the kind words :duff

Andy, those light up stands on the IM busts, did they come with the pieces or are they custom?

Those lights are known as LED ropes Jeremey :) You can easily acquire them on eBay and is such a simple and effective way of making your display pop ;) Let me know if you cant find them and i'll send you a link bro :hi5:

Much better. Sideshow should be ashamed about giving you that horrible one in the first place.

To be honest Steve, I was flabbergasted at what I saw when I assembled the bust for the first time :horror low and behold after reporting the flaw to Sideshow they infact told me that it wasn't a one off case and that a few other busts had suffered the same fate as mine...:huh

Andy,

Just catching up in here buddy. Looks like you've got your bust all sorted. Good to see that buddy. Pics look great man. LSF looks amazing as well. Your pics even tempt me I must admit. Love the custom NY city base you've got in the works as well. Always have some great projects going on buddy. Congrats and looking forward to future updates

Hey James, great to hear from you brother :1-1: hows things on the XM front? I see you've been busy organising an amazing Captain America alternate head!!! Looks awesome bro :clap I really would love to add an XM piece to my collection in the future and I'm hoping it will be either Spiderman or a Venom would be very cool to go with my Spidey 1/4 Comiquette! :rock Just wish I wasn't so much of a mixed media kinda' guy otherwise I'd be snapping those pieces up as I just love the dioramic bases that XM create...infact I was saying to Anthony the other day just how impressed I was with the Black Widow statue :love :love talk about having curves in all the right places!!! :naughty and not to mention all the incredible accessories you get! WOW! :horror

Thanks so much for the great feedback as ever buddy :clap means a lot as you know and its such a pleasure to share with everyone here and over on facebook just how great this hobby is :yess:

Now with all YOUR incredible new additions, isn't it about time you updated your collection thread aswell eh??!!!! :lecture :lol I look forward to it bro!!! ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC COMIC THOR PF EX & DEADPOOL PF P

Congrats for the remplacement bust my friend Andy ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC COMIC THOR PF EX & DEADPOOL PF P

Epic! Friend youre the LEGEND

Thanks Sean :hi5: appreciate that buddy ;) and I'll certainly plan on getting a shot of all of them together...still have War Machine in the box to get out :horror

5uta3u4e.jpg

Sounds good Andy :D That War Machine bust looks bad ass! :hi5:

Unbelievable difference on the new bust! Glad to see SS took care of it--though how something like that happens in the first place is beyond me. Looking forward to seeing the Hall of Armor bay for your LSF. I'm sure it will be nothing less than amazing!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC COMIC THOR PF EX & DEADPOOL ...

Epic! Friend youre the LEGEND

Hey brother, many thanks for your PM and for visiting my thread :hi5: I really hope you find the LOD bust my friend :pray: I know everyone knows me round here as a massive Iron Man fan but the LOD bust is my secret Grail piece which I'd been searching for more than any other collectible...so I was totally made up to finally own him last year...albeit at a high cost!!! :horror :thud: Without doubt one of Sideshows best ever work :clap Good luck my friend :hi5:

epypy8yn.jpg

6yhy5uge.jpg

Sounds good Andy :D That War Machine bust looks bad ass! :hi5:

Thanks Sean...the War Machine is a beast of a bust! :lol Still unsure whether the MKVII is actually bigger but I think War Machine wins it overall because of the huge shoulder canon :horror definitely has the best Arc Reactor design too as thus close up pic demonstrates

6eqyvydu.jpg

Unbelievable difference on the new bust! Glad to see SS took care of it--though how something like that happens in the first place is beyond me. Looking forward to seeing the Hall of Armor bay for your LSF. I'm sure it will be nothing less than amazing!

Thanks for the great feedback buddy :hi5: always appreciated :) Yea, it was a real shock as to how they let that particular error fall through the net so to speak, but apparently after speaking with Sideshow, it wasn't an isolated case as many others incredibly suffered the same flaw :horror

Yea, should be getting some WIP pics of the LSF Hall of Armour display very, very soon :) for now I have this little teaser just for you ;)

6y2enusy.jpg

Last edited:
Back